All Comments on 'New York Flip'

by lamoureuse

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yes!

Very hot! Well done. Please continue :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Yet again

Another very hot, extremely sensual, and extraordinarily well written story from you. I look forward to what comes next.

peacekeeper25peacekeeper25over 12 years ago
Great writing.

Wow! What superb writing. Your eye for details, both physical and emotional is true. You capture the atmosphere of the club, the various types of people, making little social commentary along the way and keeping the tension of the story growing. Using the three points of view to tell the story and merging them in the third chapter is a nice touch and well done. The passion and honesty in the final scene building to the daring ending--leaving us at the beginning of something we can only imagine--very naughty. You are very talented.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
5 hot stars

Nice work author

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
oh..my..god

that was HOT. There better be a follow up...i wanna see nick melt at this woman's touch...nice work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Amazingly Well Done

BUT you surrendered too much rationality in succumbing to the urban legend of the supeiority of the Alpha male. You began Maggie's character as an intelligent, psychologically and emotionally mature woman, much in control of her life and emotions, who would not give in so quickly to his seduction. I think you need to extend the story's length with more of a "dance" to gain its full power.

mokkelkemokkelkeover 12 years ago

nice but what puts the start of their lovemaking down is his comment/question if she wanted him to rape her. everything up to than somewhat felt real and plausible. that tiny sentence just turned it around and made him a creep instead of just a dominant male.

seeing he asked this question, her reaction didn't really fit either and their lovemaking after that didn't reflect the question.

the scene on its own is nice, but you tried to bring across a feeling that got lost when he turned tender at moments. if his intention was indeed to get rough and overly dominant, you would share with us his inner thoughts, that he is reading her emotions and acting on them, but not verbally asking for confirmation.

think if you redo part of this it would come out ten times better and their mutual attraction still stands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
yes!

Can I get a sequel? Please! I'm begging you!

ForonceForoncealmost 12 years ago
IQ

It sure is a good thing she a triple-digit. Considering 100 is average. Anything less would make her intellectually challenged : )

I like the way you write, though.

bumblegrumbumblegrumabout 11 years ago
Yes, definitely

This is a high class piece of erotic writing, well developed. While the characters may appear stereotyped, they are still believable and the story is complete in itself, moving from a slow, deliberate opening to a hot lust-driven conclusion. Very nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
This is all!?!?!?! Where is the rest?

Great story. But I want to know what he wants and "they live happily ever after".

iamafaiamafaover 9 years ago

well written, nice build up and seduction, an overall good story. Hope to see more similar to this one.

FantaghiroFantaghiroover 7 years ago
So hot...

... wish it didn't stop ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous