New York Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How about a kiss?"

Actions were truly doing all the talking at this party. Scarlett didn't utter a word in response, she simply pushed her puffy lips to Kate's and embraced a loving kiss between them. Kate was correct, they didn't need a man between them. They had each other and their bodies to explore once they ditched this party. After breaking the kiss, that was just what Scarlett had to tell her.

"Come on, we should leave this place. Go back to my apartment and have some fun."

Kate nodded, yeah...You brought a car didn't you?"

Scarlett shook her head.

"No, I figured you would have a boyfriend that drove you here."

The red haired woman sighed.

"I took a taxi this time."

With a little grin over her face, Scarlett pulled her hand for her to rise from the table.

"That gives me an idea, let's call a taxi...We can give the driver a little show."

Scarlett stormed out of the small hallway, moving to the front door. Kate looked back at the bottle of whiskey and decided not to bring it with her. She went rushing towards Scarlett, her high heels beating loudly into the floor. Together they were outside this time, but it clear that Scarlett was the leader in this little lustful adventure. Kate had to catch up to her as they both were walking past the big gates and heading to the street. A bodyguard outside noticed them and immediately stepped to Scarlett asking if they needed assistance.

"Are you leaving?"

"Yeah, can you call us up a taxi from up the road?"

"Sure thing, ma'am..."

The two women stood together by the sidewalk, right outside the gates of the mansion. Kate and Scarlett looked back at one another before their eyes gazed over the darkness of the street. It would take a few minutes for the bodyguard to call a cab, right from his cellphone. One of the downsides to Roger's parties was that he never spent the money for chauffeuring services, never wanting to use his limos for anyone but himself. A couple minutes later, a yellow came driving down the road. The bright headlines shined over them, piercing the eyes as if the yellow paint couldn't do enough of it. Scarlett gave a nod and smile to the bodyguard. No need to thank him beyond that. Together, she moved with Kate pulling open the right back door. First Kate got in, sliding over to the left and then Scarlett joined in.

"Where to, ladies?"

"Just up the street! Take a turn on the left, you know where the apartments are outside of here, right?"

The driver nodded his head in response.

"Yes, yes! I know just the place, that's where I'll take you two."

With the car shifting in gears and moving back down the road, Scarlett focused her attention back on Kate. She threw her arm around the girl, pulling her close until her big breasts behind her leather outfit were pushing against Kate's own tits. Kate couldn't help herself, she grasped for Scarlett's blonde hair before she pushed her lips, kissing her. The driver clearly could see them from his rear view mirror. Scarlett crashed her body down over Kate's, all before the driver yelled out.

"Hey, HEY!! What's going on back there ladies!?"

They didn't respond at first. Only muffled moans in their voices could be heard before Scarlett leaned back up and answered the driver with a lie.

"We're rehearsing for a movie!"

"Oh yeah!? Well, I knew there was some Hollywood big shots at that mansion party, but I didn't think I would get to see this!"

Kate responded to his words, reaching up and pulling the top of Scarlett's leather dress trying to make those huge breasts spill out. She couldn't tell if the driver was having a difficult time focusing on the roar or the rear view mirror. Scarlett moaned before placing her lips back on Kate's neck and kissing her way over it. Kate just closed her eyes and moaned.

"Ohhhhhhh my god, this is amazing!"

"Hey, if you two want to get it on, at least don't do it in the back of my cab!"

Scarlett raised her head, rolling her eyes.

"I told you, we're only rehearsing! This is all in the improvisation!"

A laugh could be heard from the man's voice before he softly responded.

"Yeah, whatever you say!"

Kate laughed and decided to tease him.

"Oh, you just have no idea how good it feels back here!"

"Shut up, you're supposed to be kissing me, remember!?"

The words of Scarlett quickly put Kate back in line. She leaned up to kiss her lips, only to be met with Scarlett pushing her back down over the seat and embracing their lips into a deep kiss. Their lips remained locked until a few seconds later when the car was felt coming to a sudden stop. The driver sighed, but Scarlett was well aware they had to exit this vehicle. She came off of Kate, keeping her hand on the the girl's jacket to pull her back up in the seat. The driver looked again at the blonde, believing he may have noticed her. She opened the door and stepped out while Kate was digging in her pockets for loose change to pay the fee. The driver spoke up as Scarlett walked towards his window.

"Hey, I notice you! You...you're Scarlett Johansson!"

With a nod, she laughed at him.

"Yep, that's right!"

The man looked back with a shocked expression painted over his face. Never in his days did he dream of driving around a famous actress such as her, let alone seeing some hot action in the back of the cab. Kate sighed, she counted the change in her pockets and realized she didn't have but 5 quarters and a few nickles. Not enough to pay for the ride. As she stepped out of the car and closed the door, she walked up to the window with a look of disappointment on her face.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have enough to pay the fee. I'm pretty sure you were going to charge me over a dollar, I barely have that in change."

The taxi driver just shook his head.

"No worries, just what I witnessed was enough to let me give you a free ride."

Kate laughed while Scarlett just smiled at him and blew him a kiss.

"Thanks, sir! Have a wonderful evening!"

The yellow cab began to pull away, but Kate didn't bother. Her eyes were fixed only on Scarlett, who pulled at her arm.

"Come on, let's go inside."

Together, the two of them clacked their heels up the steps to enter the front door leading into the apartments. Scarlett moved Kate towards the elevator, hand in hand. She pressed the button and was surprised when the doors opened so early. They stepped into the doors, remaining closely together. Scarlett pressed her finger over the 3rd floor and then the elevator doors closed. Kate took the time now to move face to face, unable to stop herself from locking lips with this blonde Hollywood goddess. Scarlett moaned into Kate's mouth, kissing her deeply. Within seconds, the elevator came to a stop and a beep went off from inside to notify them of the stop. When the doors came open, Scarlett moved away from Kate and pulled her arm once more.

"Come on, I can't wait to get you in my room!"

With a few steps forward, Scarlett put her hand on the knob to the fourth door down the hallway and turned it. She invited Kate in with a smile, but the red haired girl couldn't help but remain curious about the door not being locked.

"You keep your apartment door unlocked?"

"Sometimes."

A big smile appeared over her face, just as she stepped in. Scarlett left the door unlocked to her apartment. Not many knew about her little hideaway out here on the edge of town, with no personal belongings kept inside, it didn't hurt to keep things unlocked. None of that mattered now as Kate walked in and Scarlett slammed the door behind them. She took the time to lock lips against with the red head, pushing her up against the door as they kissed once more. Scarlett put her hands over Kate's jacket, pulling at it. As their kiss broke, Kate stepped back and removed her jacket. Throwing it on the floor, she then felt Scarlett grab her shirt and throw it over her head, removing that now. All she had on was a little black bra covering her tits. Scarlett was ready to dominate this girl, just as she had planned back at the party.

"Come on Kate, over to the couch!"

Following her command, Kate stepped away and began walking over to the couch. Scarlett reared her hand back and slapped the girl on the ass.

"I said move!"

"Dammit, that hurt!"

"Oh, just wait till I get you naked!!"

Once she was in front of the couch, Kate undid the button holding her jeans together and pushed them down. From behind, Scarlett could see a black thong tucked between the cheeks of the fine girl's ass. Slowly, Kate removed her heels so she could pull her jeans off and only Scarlett remained now in her black leather dress, but that would change soon. Kate turned around to look at Scarlett, who had undone the buttons of her dress and allowed her huge tits to hang free. From the moment she looked into the pale skin, Scarlett had approached her and wrapped her hand around the back of her head. She pushed Kate forward, engulfing her face between her large breasts. Scarlett moaned as she put her hands on her tits, blinding Kate and giving her the feeling of her warm flesh pushed against her face.

"You like big titties, Kate?"

Gasping for breath, Kate moaned before licking around Scarlett's nipples and then answering her.

"Absolutely love them!"

"Good, that's what I like to hear."

While Scarlett the girl suck away at her tits, she went on and pushed the rest of her one-piece dress down. it fell to the floor, allowing her the opportunity to step out of it. She put her hands on the back of Kate's head and pushed her face between those enormous breasts and then moaned.

"Ohhhhhh, that's it! Yeah! Slobber all over them, get them wet!"

With her dress on the floor, Scarlett stood completely naked except for the heels on her feet. She didn't wear any thong below, showing the confidence she had in Kate and the party to be a hot spot for her to get laid tonight. She was soaked down below, her pussy begging for attention. She gripped her fingers in Kate's lovely red hair and pulled her away from her tits. Scarlett looked down at the woman, seeing the hunger in her eyes. Kate spoke.

"I think we're finally due for some fun, I want you to lick me!"

"Not so fast, Kate! You're going to be doing some tongue work too, but first-"

Scarlett stopped speaking, only to lower herself down to her knees. She knew just how to start this night off with Kate. The red haired girl watched as Scarlett turned around and placed her hands up on her ass. The warm touch of her hands was only the beginning of what was to come. She pulled Kate's thong down and then slapped her ass, finally finishing her sentence in speech.

"First, I am going to give you some pleasure!"

Striking her hand back, Scarlett spanked Kate's ass playfully. The red headed girl bent over the couch submissively, giving the blonde just what she wanted. Scarlett leaned in, and then used her tongue to poke into Kate's ass. From the moment her tongue pushed into that little hole from behind, Kate's could be heard gasping before loudly moaning.

"Oh my god! Yes! Get it!"

Kate's voice changed in a sharp pitch, almost as if she was crying as Scarlett began to pleasure her. The edge of her tongue pushed into her back door hole, all while Scarlett used her hands to pull apart Kate's ass cheeks. All Kate could do was sit there, bent over the couch and enjoying this pleasure. One thing for sure, not many men took the time to give her ass a proper rim job. She cried out in pleasure.

"Ohhhhhhhhh, that tongue of yours feels so amazing!"

Scarlett responded by taking both of her hands and sinking them over Kate's ass cheeks. She squeezed at her before coming up and then using both of them to clap spanks over her ass. Now it was her turn to give her some pleasure. Kate turned around to see Scarlett rising up from her knees, the blonde ordered her down on the floor.

"Your turn now! Get down, get down on the floor and rim my ass!"

Just as Kate began to move, Scarlett reached for her arm to show that she didn't have patience for this. Scarlett assumed the position in control for this night. Soon when their lips would be met on one another's tight clits, it would be her on top of Kate. The red haired girl moved down onto the floor, tossing her thong off to the side. Scarlett stood tall in her black heels, looking down below as she could see Kate's hand between her legs. She decided to place her hands onto the couch and lean over, giving Kate a full view of her tight ass. The girl responded by placing her tongue over the crack of Scarlett's ass, venturing slowly into her dark hole.

"Yes...That's it...Mmmmmmm, use that tongue of yours!"

Scarlett took a deep breath and moaned. Kate's tongue worked slowly into her ass, giving her the rimming pleasure that she had given this red headed beauty moments earlier. This was all a warm up beginning for what was soon to come. Each time Kate thrust her tongue into her ass and twirled it around, Scarlett's thoughts filled up with the temptation of what this girl's pussy would taste like.

"Yes, that's right Kate! Lick it!"

To show the fact that she was in control, Scarlett couldn't stop herself from reaching back and pushing her hand on Kate's head to push her face further between her ass cheeks. It was a small gesture, just to reinforce the point who was in control tonight. Scarlett allowed her the time to lick her ass for a few seconds longer, all before she decided it was time to move on. She pulled at Kate's red hair, forcing her tongue out of her ass.

"You know how to work it, let's see how you do with some pussy in your mouth."

Her words were enough to prompt Kate to move away from her ass and begin to raise her body back up from her knees. Scarlett was ready to make the couch, their place for now. As Kate turned around to face her, she offered the red haired girl a hand pulled her towards her. Before it was time to get into a new position, Scarlett pushed her lips to Kate's once more. The red haired girl had moved to situate her knees on the couch, all while Scarlett explored her mouth like before with her tongue. While kissing her, Scarlett figured it was the best time to overpower her again. She waited until Kate broke the kiss, and then she placed her hands up on her huge tits and pushed them right into Kate's face.

"Lick 'em up! Don't forget, you said that you liked these big titties!"

"I ain't denying that!"

"I know you're not, LICK 'EM!!"

The sharp pitch in Scarlett's voice was enough to tell Kate that she truly was in control tonight. Those huge natural breasts pummeled in her face like large pillows. She opened her mouth and began to slobber all over them while moaning. Kate used her right hand to slip her fingers down below and begin to finger herself, all while she alternated from the left to the right: licking and sucking on Scarlett's large boobs. Her nipples were solid hard, all proven each time Kate licked her tongue around them. Scarlett leaned up further, eventually forcing Kate to lay back on the end of the couch with her head propped up on the raised arm off to the side. With the red haired girl laying back, Scarlett moved her hands away from her breasts and then turned around. It was time for them both to lick in no position better than a 69.

"Lay there Kate!"

"What are you gonna do, Scarlett?"

"You have no need to question me, dear! I know exactly what I want!"

Scarlett's words set the tone for what was to come. She had turned around and laid her body onto Kate's, slowly inching her entrance toward the red haired girl's mouth. Her own eyes were dead set on Kate's pussy, which she could see was wet in excess already. It was shaved, much like her once. Scarlett leaned down and pushed her own entrance down over Kate's face, allowing the other woman in the room the time to find her pussy and get her tongue inside. It didn't take long for Scarlett to feel her tongue poking into her clit. Just as soon as the pleasure was felt, she pushed her mouth down and placed a kiss over Kate's entrance. Licking up the wetness that escaped from those pink lips, the blonde woman moaned.

"Ohhhhhhhh, yes! Get that tongue deep inside of me!"

The words were more or less orders, depending on Kate viewed them. She didn't care, as she had Scarlett's pussy laying right over her face. She used both of her hands to run up her back, all while her tongue darted in and out of her sweet opening. Scarlett responded by pushing her tongue into Kate's pussy and began to lick her in return. Together, both of them in the 69 position sending each other oral pleasure back and forth. Kate began to squirm from under Scarlett forcing the blonde just to push her tongue down further and slither into her like a snake. Kate began to tense up, just the feeling Scarlett's tongue in her at the same time as she licked this woman was driving her crazy into a world of pleasure.

It had been so long since Kate experienced another woman alone with her. Usually, she liked to take a man home from a party, she was more than satisfied that Scarlett took her home alone. Her mouth hungrily ate into the blonde girl's clit. All the while, Scarlett couldn't help herself but to slither her tongue deeper into Kate's pussy and twirl it around. Their bodies synchronized together, giving each other the same kind of pleasure simultaneously. Muffled moans could be heard from below Scarlett's body around Kate, but nothing could stop her mouth moans as she pushed her tongue over the girl's clit over and over. Scarlett groaned, eventually coming up for a breath of air only to yell at Kate. Her time was coming so soon.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh, GOD! YES!! MAKE ME CUM!!"

Scarlett was bound and determined with her own orgasm close, she would push Kate into one as well. Her mouth went back down, slipping her tongue right back into that pussy and slithering it deeper. She twisted her tongue while hungrily eating into her. At the same time, Kate found herself trying her best to push Scarlett into her climax. She ran her hands and up and down Scarlett's back, eventually bringing both hands back to her ass and playfully gripping both of her cheeks. Kate's body began to tense up, the pressure from feeling Scarlett's tongue lap over and twirl around deep inside her. She moaned, her voice creating muffled sounds into the other woman's pussy all before it finally happened.

Neither of them could hold back the inevitable. Scarlett reached her climax just moments before Kate's body tensed up and released her juices into the blonde girl's mouth. There wasn't many moments that could top the pleasure of this feeling, while having her mouth filled with sweet juices at the same time of having her own pussy eaten out. It was a breathtaking moment of absolute pleasure. Kate had lived up to the original thoughts that she had of this girl, perhaps the rumors did have truth to them. Scarlett swallowed down her juicies and then came up, placing a soft kiss over Kate's clit for one final time before speaking to her.

"Holy shit, you are fantastic with that tongue of yours!"

Kate couldn't respond at first. Not until the voloptous blonde moved forward and let her mouth free from her own entrance. Scarlett crawled forward until she was removed from Kate's body and then stomped her heels on the floor. The red haired girl laughed, swallowing down Scarlett's juices before she replied.

"Yeah, I try! Thank god that we didn't bring a man with us, I don't think I would have got a chance to lick you dry like that!"

Turning her head, Scarlett looked at her and smirked.

"We didn't need a man tonight, we only needed each other."

She sat back down on the couch, just as Kate began to lean up. Sitting up, Kate moved back to Scarlett's face and decided to kiss her one last time. Sinking their lips together, they danced their tongues along each other for one last time. Both of them could still taste their own juices, fresh between their jaws. After breaking the kiss, Scarlett kissed Kate on the cheek. They both were beat for now, a much needed slumber awaited them. Kate spoke up.