New York Lovers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hope you don't mind me sleeping at your place tonight, I don't want to leave!"

"Oh no, you're staying...for tonight, at least."

Kate leaned back over the couch and sighed. Within seconds, Scarlett fell down next to her and allowed the red haired girl to push her body up against hers. Closing her eyes, Scarlett could feel herself beginning to doze off into a slumber. Kate simply rested her hand over the blonde girl's back and then drifted off to sleep herself.

******************

1 MONTH LATER

Los Angeles, California

A busy day had unfolded through L.A. on a quiet morning. Kate found herself rushing to the set of a film that she had been signed up for, just a few weeks ago. Shooting was beginning today, as the director felt it was necessary to start in advance. The film was set for a cheap romantic-comedy and Kate had a part next to the leads. She drove in her car, listening to the radio as she took her time on the streets. Just last week, she had dyed her hair from the natural reddish color to a platinum blonde after a haircut. Kate liked to go blonde from time to time, it reminded her of another woman who she had spent some with just last month.

Arriving at the studio, she pulled her car up in the parking space and turned everything off before stepping out. The sun was beating down the usual heat that came within L.A., even during the season of fall. With her sunglasses on, she stepped over the pavement and began to walk to the front doors of the studio when she noticed a woman standing at the doorway. The figure had long red hair and wearing a white jacket. Kate continued walking, ignoring the woman's back side when suddenly her head turned. Kate stopped and looked at the face, without any doubt who this mystery woman was in red hair. She took off her sunglasses and smiled before greeting her.

"Well, welll...Scarlett! I wasn't expecting to see you today, what are you doing out here?"

"Just checking up on you, wanted to see what you were up to."

Scarlett smirked, seeing as they seemed to have reversed their hair colors since their last meeting. Kate blushed, unable to hide her feelings as she spoke up in response to her friend.

"I take it from the red hair that you're shooting something for Marvel out here?"

Shaking her head, Scarlett laughed.

"Not at the moment, but I will be soon! Maybe I should ask, did you go for the platinum blonde look for this new film or was it because of me?"

Kate smirked, unable to hide away the fact that Scarlett's words had some truth to them.

"Had it not been for last month, I would be saying no right now."

Scarlett couldn't help but grin in a smug matter and nod her head.

"It fits you well...When you're not busy later today, maybe we should go have some drinks?"

At that moment, Kate found herself grinning before she spoke in reply.

"Call me in a few hours, and we can plan something out."

"Wonderful! Maybe this time...I won't mind if you bring a boyfriend."

"Maybe I will do just that, maybe..."

Scarlett watched as Kate walked up the steps and turned back to give her a wink before she opened the large metal doors and walked on in. She thought to herself how funny Kate was, for the time being it felt like only yesterday they were holding each other in their arms on a couch back in New York. 'Good times, nothing can beat a night back home'.

THE END