Newbie Naked in Swinging Agde 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,147 Followers

After a bit the girl squatted, holding the pole with one hand and reaching for Yuuki's shoulder with her long, slender arm, drawing herself close to Yuuki. She said something, and then eased Yuuki closer, kissing Yuuki's with her full afro lips. It was not a long kiss, but it was definitely not a short kiss either. Then she grinned mischievously, and went back to her dancing.

The next time the girl did her move with her butt, she just let it sway gently right in front of Yuuki's face, holding onto the pole with both hands as she waited for Yuuki. Yuuki did as the girl has asked her to. She reached with her right hand, stroking the girl's thigh, and angled her face, raising it to kiss the perfect black globe of the girl's buttock. Then she turned to me, grinning like a naughty child, saying that she could not believe that she had just done that.

The girl pulled herself up and continued writhing to the music. She eyed Yuuki, grinning, one hand easing her dress up to bare her pussy, the other reaching with a slender index finger to stroke between her lips and over her glinting, gold bar-bell. She pulled down the dress, flashing her smile again, turned, and did the move, her legs parted, her dress riding back up all on its own.

Yuuki took the hint. She kissed the girl's butt. Her right hand went between the girl's legs, exactly where, I could not see. Later she told me. For the first time ever, Yuuki had fingered another woman's pussy.

If that sets the scene at the bar, then it will help to explain the atmosphere that led to what happened later that first night we were in Agde. It was maybe something after one. Yuuki was still wearing her black dress.

She had been dance-swaying right in front of me, her butt against my groin, and my cock erect and hard. I had been holding her lightly, caressing her body through the dress, and caressing her breasts under it, enjoying the feel of her erect nipples against my palms.

Later in the evening, I had eased Yuuki's breasts to the sides, so that the front of the dress ended up bunched between them, baring them and displaying her superb areolas and her erect stubs of nipples. Yuuki had turned her head and given me a look, but she had not tried to cover herself. She had just carried on dancing, and I had carried on sliding my hands down her arms or her hips, occasionally caressing her breasts and feeling her stiffly erect nipples against my palms.

We had decided to head back. I had not really noticed the guy and the woman a little way to our right, the way we need to go when we decided to leave the still crowded bar. It was late, and we were tired from the overnight drive.

In any case, the guy was nothing to write home about, short fair hair, jeans and shirt. The woman was blonde, in her forties, and wearing only a white skirt and a bead necklace. She was clearly proud of her breasts, which were so perfectly shaped that it looked like they had had surgical enhancement.

With Yuuki's breasts still bare, we were moving towards the couple to head past them for the exit. Instead of making way, the other couple moved towards us. Afterwards, I realised that they had been waiting for this opportunity.

Yuuki and the blonde woman were suddenly inches apart, their breasts almost touching. They were the same height, so they were looking into each other's eyes. Yuuki told me afterwards that she just froze, not knowing what to do. The woman moved closer, and her nipples pressed against Yuuki's. She smiled, put her arms around Yuuki, and kissed her, long and with a lot of tongue.

I was on Yuuki's left and slightly behind. The guy was on her other side. He moved in close, putting his hand on Yuuki's right shoulder. I was thinking that the couple were probably looking for more than a kiss. These two were more likely looking to play with Yuuki, somewhere more private. The guy's hand moving to cup Yuuki's breast seemed to confirm this. As he turned her towards him the woman turned toward me.

I was wondering how Yuuki was feeling, having a total stranger caressing her naked breast, while his partner came on to me. Next thing the guy was kissing her. I was not happy, not least because there was something about the guy I did not like. His hair was gelled, and he was perspiring too much. Just the same, what was going on seemed totally normal for this kind of club. It was just not what I wanted right then and not with that guy.

The woman's lips were soft, but I did not enjoy her kiss. I also did not find her breasts a turn on. Silicone just does not do it for me. I put my hand on Yuuki's right shoulder, reclaiming her, and whispering in her ear the single word, "Enough." We smiled politely at our new acquaintances, nodded our thanks for the introductions, made our way past them to the entrance to the bar, and left, Yuuki adjusting her dress to cover her breasts again as we walked away.

In bed, we needed to clear the air. Normally, Yuki would have curled up close, resting her head on my shoulder. That night she lay on her side, her back to me.

I moved to her, kissing her back, around the nape of her neck several times. There was no hair to get in the way. She keeps it too short, the back and sides trimmed close, the top cut in a pixie style. On anyone else it would look boyish, even more so when she wears her glasses, but with her cute face and very womanly figure, she gets away with it.

"Hi," I said. "What are you thinking?"

"Thinking," she said.

"About what happened?" I asked, even though it was totally obvious.

"If you not make me show my breasts, nothing would have happened," Yuuki said.

That was true, but it was also true that Yuuki had not objected when I had eased the front of her dress from her breasts so that it ran between them.

"I got the impression that you didn't mind," I said, keeping my voice gentle.

"Maybe not when you do it," she admitted. "But maybe it not great idea."

"Maybe," I said, not really agreeing with her, but not wanting to argue with her either. Instead, I gave her anther kiss. She did not respond.

"They think I some kind of slut," she said after a few moments. "Maybe you think same."

I kissed the back of her neck again while I thought what I should say.

"No," I said. "I think that you're a seriously beautiful and sexy woman, who I happen to love, and who other people inevitably find attractive."

"But I let them do things," she said.

"You mean touching your breasts?" I asked.

"And they kissed me," she said.

"And how did you feel?" I risked asking.

"I feel dirty now," Yuuki said. "I ashamed. I let stranger play with my breast, give me feelings I like, so I ashamed. I think you will hate me."

"I told you," I said. "I love you. Nothing is going to change that. I don't care who plays with your breasts. They are pretty amazing breasts. I'm not surprised he wanted to play with them."

"He say he want to fuck me." Yuuki said. "How that make you feel?"

My cock reacted to what she had just told me. I had not realised that he had said anything to her. My cock was already semi-erect, and touching Yuuki's buttocks, so she would have felt it hardening even more.

"I think my cock just told you how it makes me feel," I said. "I think that most of the men who saw you today will have wanted to fuck you. That makes me feel proud of you."

I kissed her some more before continuing.

"I was proud of you when you took off your dress at the restaurant. It was brave of you, and I liked how people were looking at you. And I was proud of you when I bared your breasts at the pole dance bar, and you left them like that. I liked the looks you got., and I liked knowing that I was the guy you were with, and that I get to make love with you, and it is never just fucking between us."

Yuuki turned around.

"So you don't mind what happened?" she asked.

"I didn't like the guy kissing you," I said. "But I have to admit it was a turn on when she did, and when your breasts were pressed against hers, and even when he was caressing your breast."

"I not like that you kissed the woman," Yuuki said.

I had not been too keen on the kiss either. The woman's lips may have been soft, but I had felt nothing, and the only woman I wanted to kiss was Yuuki. I seriously was not interested in anyone else, but I did find it a turn on that the couple had been interested in her.

What I realised though, was the Yuuki needed some reassurance.

"I didn't like it either," I said. "I was taken by surprise, and wasn't sure what to do. What I know is that I find it a turn on that they were interested in you, but I am not interested in anyone else."

"Maybe you want to let other guy fuck me so you can fuck some other woman," Yuuki said.

"The only thing I want," I said, "is for you to do whatever you want to. You've told me a few times that you wanted more time to explore before you got involved with someone, so if you want to explore, that's fine with me. But if you'd rather we just enjoyed the naturist thing here, and just use the beach and restaurants without going to any of the bars or clubs, that's fine."

"You sure you no want fuck someone else?"

"No," I said. "What I want is for us to be good together, and for you to be the only woman I ever make love to for the rest of my life."

Yuuki seemed to soften when I told her that. Maybe she sensed that it was true.

"So you fuck me now?" Yuuki asked. "You want fuck a slut like me?"

She was smiling now.

I turned her onto her back and spread her legs. Climbing between them, I lowered myself so that my erect cock nudged against her entrance. She was wet, and the head of my cock slid inside her with delicious ease, deeper and deeper.

"Okay," she said. "I be your slut. We see how that goes."

Right then, I could not have asked for a better outcome. I wanted Yuuki to wear some of the even more daring things that I had bought her, and I wanted some other guys to touch her, not to kiss her, but to caress her, and maybe finger her, exactly like that other guy did a few nights later.

"As long as you remember whose slut you are, and that I love you," I said.

"I think," Yuuki said. "Maybe I love you too. Maybe too much I love you."

**********

The next day we went to the beach. Remembering from my previous visit that further away from the apartment complex, things were infinitely more interesting, I persuaded Yuuki to walk the fifteen minutes that it took to get to the far side of the last beach bar. Yuuki wore her Factor 50. I wore Factor 10. She might want to retain flawless white complexion, but I planned to get a tan.

All the way along the beach there were couples and families enjoying the sun, sea and sand. It was uncrowded, with plenty of space around each group. Just past the furthest beach bar that changed. People were side to side in six or seven uneven rows, towels almost touching, sun umbrellas spoke to spoke. Moving between people to get to and from the sea was like a game of Twister.

"You really want to be here?" Yuuki asked.

"If we can find a space," I said.

"You don't think it's too crowded?"

"There's a reason for that," I said.

We were standing, looking to see if we could find an empty area, big enough to spread out the towels that Yuuki was carrying in our beach bag. I was carrying the sun umbrella that we had bought that morning at one of the shops in the complex, together with a cool bag with drinks that hopefully would keep us going.

The place where we were standing was the six feet of sand between the front row of sunbathers and the shallows, just wide enough to let people walk along the beach without getting their feet wet. A few of the people lazing in the sun had noticed our arrival and were giving Yuuki the once over. I could read the guys' minds. They were thinking how good she would be to fuck.

"Oh my God," whispered Yuki, putting her hand over her mouth to hide was seemed like an embarrassed giggle.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Beneath the red umbrella. You have to look!" she whispered, her mouth still concealed by her hand.

Pretending to be looking for a space to claim as ours, I looked for the red umbrella. Yuuki had been looking to my left, so I had to turn before I saw the umbrella she was talking about. It was front row of the sunbathers. A guy in his fifties was stretched out on his back, black hair, dark tan, decent physique, and a tribal tattoo down one arm and covering half of his chest. The woman lying beside him was blonde, in her forties, also with a pretty decent body. Her arm was lying diagonally across the guy's stomach, her hand was loosely around his cock, and she was doing slow and steady movements with her wrist that explained why his cock was hard.

That was already interesting enough, but looking closer, while still pretending not to, I saw the gold studs on either side of the woman's nipples that said that there were bar-bell piercings there, the gold ring that was set through her labia, and the small tribal tattoo that graced her hairless pubis. Agde was pretty much as I remembered it.

"If you don't like it here, we can always find a quieter area back a little," I said, testing out Yuuki's reaction to what was going on.

"It's okay," she said. "Maybe we find some space."

So publicly masturbating your guy was not putting Yuuki off from this part of the beach. We had to look a little more, but we did find a space big enough for our towels. It was maybe fourth or fifth row back from the sea. The rows were uneven so it was difficult to be sure. In front of us two couples obviously knew each other. On either side, and behind us, were other couples, some younger, in their thirties, some older, fifties or maybe even sixties.

Anyone with Yuuki's figure would have got attention. With her Japanese features, and her pure white complexion on a beach where most people were tanned golden to mahogany, she stood out as being different, and different meant interesting. All the way along the beach she had been getting looks.

Her breasts caught a lot of people's eyes. So too, as we had eased our way past other people's towels and umbrellas, had her hairless pubis, and her protruding labia, the dark outer surfaces contrasting with her white, translucent skin. It felt good, being the guy who got to fuck her while so many could only look.

We lazed, and we read a little, and we people watched. Some people left, and others took their places. One guy, sixtyish, took the opportunity to get his towel in line with Yuuki's slightly parted legs, and lay there staring at her protruding labia, with no attempt to pretend otherwise. I guess it was a kind of compliment, and I just shrugged it off.

It was mid-afternoon when the play started to become more explicit. The couples who played tended to be in their forties or fifties. Instead of lying side by side, one or other was diagonally on top. He might be fingering her, or she might be fondling his cock, stroking it to erection, or caressing his balls. In some cases it moved to oral. The guy would lie between his partner's legs and go down on her pussy, or the woman would lean over her guy and suck his cock.

Over the three weeks that we were there we saw women squatting on their guy, taking his cock inside and riding it, quietly, discretely, but openly. We also saw guys move between their partner's legs, and slip their cock inside, slowly but steadily fucking them in open view, neighbouring sunbathers no more than a few feet away.

One couple in their thirties were much more blatant. They both looked like they worked out, and she had great breasts that looked natural. The girl got on her hands and knees. The guy knelt behind her, stroking his cock to keep it erect. Then he fucked her from behind. No attempt was made at discretion. Just open air, on the beach, fucking doggy style, right in front of people on either side of them, behind them, and in front of them.

We were not their immediate neighbours and our view was from more like twenty feet, but we had a perfect line of view to watch his solid cock moving in and out of his partner's pussy, for at least five minutes before our view was impeded by gathering voyeurs.

We had already noticed that from time to time a crowd would gather, usually further up the beach, maybe twenty or thirty people, mostly guys. We never went to look, but we guessed that in the middle of the crowd there would be a couple, fucking.

This time it happened just ten feet away. A guy in his fifties weaved his way to stand a couple of feet from the couple who were fucking, getting the best view in the house. More guys joined him. A couple joined them. Slowly the couple were surrounded by a crowd two or more people thick. We could no longer see what was going on, but a ripple of applause told us when the guy had come, and the show was coming to an end. The crowd dispersed, looking for the next piece of action somewhere else.

The first time that I went down on Yuuki and spent half an hour licking and sucking on her pussy in the warm, late afternoon sun, we drew a group of maybe half a dozen watchers. Yuuki's pussy always tastes great. She exudes juices readily so it really is a treat to go down on her.

On the beach, it was something even more special. Having a group of guys standing right beside us, watching me lick and suck her labia, gave it an added piquance. Yuuki likes it slightly rough, so gentle biting on her labia, even around her clit, always goes down well, even if it makes her squirm and moan, which she did, more than enough to please our audience.

The only interruption was when one guy knelt down and started feeling Yuuki's breasts. I was too focussed further down and did not notice, but Yuuki give a little scream, and pulled to one side. Once I realised the reason for her sudden movement, I used my pissed off tone of voice to tell the guy where to go, and he backed off. After moment, I went back to Yuuki's pussy. I sensed her gradually relax, and then get back into her private world of sensual enjoyment.

The disappointment was the day before we left, when I decided it was time to just go for it, and fuck Yuuki on the beach. Only one guy noticed what was happening, although at one point I had Yuuki's legs up around my shoulders, and was giving her a serious screwing. The guy sat on the sand right behind me. I guess that that is where he thought he could get the best view. He might even have been right. The disappointment was that our audience was just one guy, and not another half dozen, let alone the kind of crowd that we had seen elsewhere on the beach. Maybe you need to wave a flag to grab their attention before you fuck.

To be continued...

steelring
steelring
1,147 Followers
12