All Comments on 'Newbie Naked in Swinging Agde 04'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A little bit fast

I liked this story when Yuki was shy and conservative. The thrill of her being fucked would be immense. But now she acts way too whorish to even care if she will eventually get a stranger`s cock or not.. I think you blew your load way too soon man...

magenta9959magenta9959almost 4 years ago
The end?

Finish the story

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerover 2 years ago

I suspected that this series would end with Yuuki being gang-banged in the dunes, a scenario repeated in several of steelring's yarns, but I was wrong. Steelring maintained his usual high standard of writing which kept me on-board to the end. The character development is good and there are several memorable erotic scenes which sent my pulse racing (especially the BDSM club). In the end there was no 'wife sharing' although Yuuki came close in part 4, but maybe the author is saving Yuuki for part 5 to give the LW trolls something to whinge about. Overall, I enjoyed it, although it is not steelring's best work, but he remains one of my top 5 authors on Literotica. 5 stars.

GrandTruthseekeGrandTruthseekeabout 1 year ago

A very good story. Written very realistically, as if it really happened somewhere in reality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous