Newbie Naked in Swinging Agde 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
steelring
steelring
1,148 Followers

As if giving her permission, the girl stroked Yuuki's head, her fingers entwining in her short black hair. She then eased her way off the bed, picking up her skirt and top, and putting them back on, readied herself to leave us. She touched her partner's shoulder.

He eased Yuuki's head from his lap. In one motion he stood, tucking his cock back out of sight , pulling his zip closed and buckling his belt. He gave Yuuki a look that was part apologetic, part regret, as if he would have liked to have let her continue sucking on his cock, and come inside her mouth, or maybe move between her legs, slide his saliva slick cock into her already wet cunt, and spew his semen deep inside her, but neither of these fitted with the arrangement he had come to with his partner.

Instead, they left, and Yuuki turned towards me, resting her head on my arm, snuggling in close, and reaching for my cock through my trousers with her hand. I held her with one arm, and caressed her with the other. Just for the experience of watching for those fifteen or twenty minutes, it had been worth coming to this club.

I checked with Yuuki how she was feeling. She raised her head, telling me that it had been amazing, and hoping that I did not mind that she had been on the receiving end of all the attention. I told her the truth. I had been impressed with the way she had relaxed into what was going on, even the way she had sucked the guy's cock so naturally as if she has been sucking stranger's cocks all her adult life.

Then I kissed her mouth, so that she would know that I had no reservations about lips had just been around a stranger's cock, as long as they were her lips that I was kissing. I allowed the hand that had been caressing her to slip between her legs and feel her wetness there. If anything, right then, I felt proud of her, that the Japanese rose bud that had still been relatively closed when we had met, had opened her petals and flowered so beautifully while I had watched.

We lay quietly together, savouring the moment. I thought how close we had come to Yuuki enjoying another man's cock while I was right beside her, looking on, and wondered how I would have felt had it happened then and there. The wetness of her cunt would then have been more than her own juices. I felt that I would still have held her close, but might not have touched her there, or not so soon after he had come inside her.

As if she had read my thoughts, Yuuki told me that she needed to find the bathroom, asking if I knew where it was. There was no stranger's semen for her to rinse from herself, but there so nearly might have been. I shrugged off the thought, and told her that I had definitely seen a bathroom just past the entrance to the disco area downstairs, and I thought there was another in the corner of the single guys' room that we had passed through to reach the couples area we were in.

I made no movement to get up, letting Yuuki head to the bathroom without me. I needed a moment on my own, and I sensed that Yuuki was now confident enough to find her way alone, even though the chances were that without me at her side, someone, or more than one, would try to chat her up.

The room we were in had filled up quite a bit, and Yuuki had to ease her way between couples and groups of people to reach the interconnecting doorway, beyond which there was likely to be an equally dense mass of single guys all too ready to proposition any woman walking unaccompanied, let alone near as close to being naked as Yuuki in her cut away, lycra hot-pants, heels and chain.

For a second time, the image of French bulls reacting to the provocation of red capes passed through my mind as I watched Yuuki go. Her buttocks swayed in their bright red hot pants with their cut out ovals baring pure white butt, like bull's eyes on a target, her back slender and bare, her short black hair almost boyish, belying her unmistakably female form.

Yuuki excused her way through gracefully. Getting through the room of bulls might not be quite as smooth. They were likely to have horns, and hands. I smiled to myself at the thought that Yuuki was going to find out how men with their macho hormones raging could behave when bare breasts and naked cunt passed by.

She took even longer than I had expected. Even allowing for her having to excuse herself from guys asking her if she was there to fuck, Yuuki was a long time returning. I was beginning to wonder if I should have accompanied her after all. I was certain that anyone who tried to chat her up would not get what he hoped for, but it was possible that a group of guys might box her in, deciding that if nothing else, anyone who exposed herself as Yuuki had, was just asking for hands and fingers to grope and fondle anything and anywhere that she had bared.

She came back just as I was about to go and look. She seemed relaxed and unworried, as she rejoined me on the vinyl mattress, but I had been partly right. She had not been boxed in by anyone, but squeezing through the crowd in the other room, hands had explored her body as she went, not just touching her thighs or arms, but cupping her breasts, and fondling her buttocks and her slit.

She said that she had just given up, and accepted that it was part of being there. All she could do was keep moving. One of the men had even taken her by the arm and asked her if she liked German cock. He had released her when she had turned him down, but only after whispering in her ear that she was a fucking whore.

Then, coming out of the bathroom, she had passed one of the beds, and stopped to watch. A woman was sucking a guy's cock, while another guy was fucking the woman from behind, with a crowd, mostly men, gathered round, watching the fun.

Yuuki said that she had wanted to see up close, and had worked her way right to the side of the bed, ignoring the guys who were again taking every opportunity to fondle her, so that she could watch this woman taking on two men at once. While she was standing there, someone had come close behind her, holding her around the waist, and used his other hand to finger her while she had been watching.

The guy fucking the woman from behind had pulled out, firing his come across her back, only for her to straddle the other guy and ride him until he came without her climbing off him.

For a second time, Yuuki checked with me whether I minded what was happening. For a second time I told her that I had been impressed, not at what had happened, but at her returning so unconcerned at being so intimately fondled and fingered by total strangers.

I asked how long the guy had been fingering her pussy. She was not sure. Two or three minutes, maybe. Even minute, I thought, is a long time when it comes to allowing a stranger to finger your cunt. If Yuuki had watched the woman switch partners, and ride the second guy until he came, it must have been a good deal more than a couple of minutes that the guy behind her had been fingering her.

All of the time she had been telling me what had happened in the other room, Yuuki was lying with her head on my should and her hand stroking my cock through my trousers. Whether it was what she was describing, or the gentle pressure of her hand, my cock had swollen from being totally at rest, to iron hard.

Maybe things going on inside my head contributed to my cock's solidity as well. I was picturing the guy holding Yuuki from behind, and fingering her pussy. She had not described him, so I did not know if he was short or tall, light haired or dark, tanned or still light skinned, young or old. He might not even have been white. There were not many afro guys around but there were some. I remembered seeing two drinking at the disco bar downstairs. All I knew for sure was that someone had been holding her, and that his hand might still smell of Yuuki's cunt. Maybe I would never know which guy it was.

That was when Yuuki decided that it was my turn.

She unzipped my fly, her practice on the other guy just half an hour before clearly having given her some expertise. She had to opening my belt as well, to extract my cock just like she had the girl's husband's cock before. I was still lying on my back, my head on the vinyl roll that served as a pillow.

Yuuki started to stroke my cock, her hand wrapped around the shaft, her thumb playing with the head, and I lay wondering if she had told me everything. She had already sucked on one guy's cock while I had been watching. There was nothing to say she could not have sucked someone else's in the other room. She had had the time. Maybe the guy who had been fingering her had aroused her enough to persuade her to turn and go on her knees right in front of him.

If that was what had really happened, then I guessed that Yuuki was finding herself a lot faster than I had anticipated. I wondered if the guy had come, and if she had swallowed, as she always did when I came in her mouth.

I checked it out.

I turned my head and found her lips with mine. My head played mind games with my taste buds. There might have been a slight bitterness inside her mouth as I swirled my tongue around, or it might have been my imagination creating a taste that was not there.

A moment late my chance to establish whether I could taste semen on Yuuki's lips was gone. She broke off the kiss, bent her body, and took my own cock into her mouth. I sense precum emerging from the eye. Any residual flavour in her mouth would now be mine.

We had said that we might fuck in the club, and Yuuki decided that we definitely would. After ten minutes of the most exquisite sucking, licking, kissing, and teasing of my cock, bakk, and everywhere there that she could access, Yuuki climbed on top of me, lowering herself onto my cock, one hand guiding it to her entrance. She was wetter than ever before, but still beautifully tight.

Watching her raise and lower her body was absolutely something else. Her body is incredible anyway, her full breasts just amazing, but with her red cut-out hot pants still tightly in place, its wide oval front opening baring her cunt, watching her use my cock as her personal dildo was so arousing that I had to hold her still to stop myself flooding her straight away.

There is a point of no return, which if you can stop just before it is reached, and allow the sensations to subside, then that point recedes, and you can continue fucking once again without the same risk of coming before you want it. By holding her, hugging her back, her breasts pressed against my shirt, one hand on her buttocks to stop her moving, I managed to get past that point. Then I let her go, relaxed, and let her do her thing.

Fifteen minutes later, I flooded Yuuki with hot, raging semen, as she shuddered with her second climax of the night.

It had been the most incredible sex I had experienced. In spite of the various partners I had enjoyed before meeting Yuuki so fortuitously at that London social, none of the sex I had enjoyed with them matched having Yuuki milk my cock dry, surrounded by other people, some of whom had played with her, while I watched and out of sight.

We stayed a while longer, but nothing more transpired. We did not need it to. When we had had enough we left for our apartment. I felt relief that, although I would have let it happen, no one else had actually fucked the woman that I love.

In bed, we discussed how it had been. My cock rose as we talked. This time I mounted her. Having come an hour or so before, I had no urgency to come again. I fucked her the way that she deserved, pulling her into whatever position my instinct chose, turning her over to fuck her from behind, and then over another time, to fuck her face to face.

I took breaks. We said things to each other, about the club, about the couple who had played with her, about what had happened in the room for single guys, about how much we loved each other, and about what might happen if we went back there one more time before we left.

I told her that I had thought the girl's husband was about to fuck her, and she had asked me if i would have forgiven her f it had happened.

I told her the truth.

I loved her.

"We go back one more time," she said.

steelring
steelring
1,148 Followers