All Comments on 'Newlywed Whore Pt. 03'

by steve350

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Let me clear it, a bit!

When you wrote: Newlywed Whore

you were not talking about Her, aren't you?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I wrote erotic novells...

ok, but then write erotic !!

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 6 years ago
By all means stay married

Keep the fun going. Gangbang, bukkake and golden shower. Can it get any better. I want more xxoxoxoxo Annette

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderful

Very hot. Wish there were real wives like her.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolabout 5 years ago
Excellent

I like your writing style. It flows nicely and really takes me there with the characters. Plus it was super hot. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story

If you receive a lot of bad comments, maybe you stroke a nerve : these people must be really insecure and can't draw a limit between reality and a simple story.

kirstymiakirstymiaover 4 years ago
This will be a hard to beat story

Thoroughly enjoyed this story and chapter, I wonder how else this can progres, loved the Watersports part, so much more can be added, well done.

Thank you for a really good read

Joshchat61-02Joshchat61-02about 3 years ago

I like your stories but I like them to move a little faster. Great stories keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

They are good together. The husband is gay and the wife is a cum dump.

Diomedes5465Diomedes5465almost 2 years ago

Really enjoyed this series. Could you be persuaded to continue it into another chapter or two or three? Anyway many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Well, what we need is a couple more chapters where Tina is taken to a black fraternity and given over to them for the weekend. The 30 person frat takes all of her holes plus they also get the black basketball team, the football team and the baseball team all to help out for the weekend. I would have liked to find out just how Gerald took her home from the initial gangbang. Did he clean her up before leaving the club or did he just wrap her up in a shower curtain and toss her in the trunk of their car? Did he help her with a shower or bath when they got home. Did anyone test her for STD's afterwards? A hot well written story. Would like to read more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteve350@steve350
I wrote erotic novels for Greenleaf of San Diego way back when there was a market. Just getting back into practice.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES