Newlywed Whore Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you like it now?" Roy was grinning at Gerald. "She's quite the little whore, huh?"

Gerald was speechless. It was a scene reminiscent of the one he'd witnessed a few short nights ago, Tina's double penetration on their marriage bed. But now there was a third massive hard-on buried in her mouth. And a whole room full of huge cocks waiting their turn with her. Even as he gazed on in amazement two of these guys stepped up on either side of her and grabbed her hands, They forced her fingers around their blazing dicks and helped her jerk them up and down roughly.

Five cocks, Gerald thought. His young wife servicing five cocks at the same time. With more waiting. He almost came on the spot. But then he was distracted as the men withdrew from her to let others take their places. Several pricks had begun to drool pre-cum juice, he noticed, and he wondered how long it would be before the deluge of semen would start

In her sex daze Tina was beginning to wonder the same thing. So many hard cocks. There was going to be so much sperm. And the total obscenity of the situation was driving her to another climax herself. It was such a strange feeling, having a dick up her ass as well as in her pussy. And in her mouth! And in both hands!

But even as she was thinking these things the men were changing position again. There was a different guy under her now, and some other fellow coming at her from behind. She was still for a moment, waiting, a cock throbbing up her pussy. She was expecting a second cock up her ass, but to her amazement the guy in back of her was sliding his dick lower, alongside the one already up her cunt. He was trying to slide his prick into her pussy alongside the other one! Two cocks in her cunt at the same time!

Gerald was watching this in stunned silence, not quite believing such a thing was possible. But sure enough, after a brief pause, the male leaning over her was succeeding. He was slowly plowing his hard-on into her twat on top of the first one!

"Pretty amazing, huh?" Roy was muttering beside him. "Bet you've never seen that before."

Gerald said nothing. He was too shocked to speak. The second man's cock had indeed plowed more than halfway inside his wife. He waited, his hard-on in hand, expecting both men to start humping her right away. But the lewd sex show wasn't quite over. A third guy, very lean and athletic looking was climbing over her back, in front of the second fellow. He edged backwards, angled his hard-on down, and began easing it slowly up her ass.

Gerald almost cried out loud. It was too shocking for words. Three men, three cocks, two up her pussy and one up her ass! For sure enough the third guy had succeeded in inserting his prick up her anus, and suddenly all three were working on her, plowing their pricks into his wife with short strokes.

Tina began experiencing a series of mini-orgasms. The sensation of having two cocks in her pussy at the same time, to say nothing of a third plowing up her ass, seemed to send her into another dimension. It was simply too weird, too erotic, too dirty for words.

Part of her lower body felt numb, but at the same time sparks of unbelievable pleasure were rippling up through her belly, her torso, into the tips of her hopelessly distended nipples. She was about to scream with rapture but some guy in front of her was ramming his hard-on into her mouth and the sound changed to a guttural growl.

The men behind and beneath her couldn't keep it up for long. It was too much of a weird stunt. Clearly it was something they'd done before and had probably practised, but there was too little room for anyone to move easily. And in a matter of seconds all three men were withdrawing, their hard-ons glistening. The cock in her mouth was also withdrawn.

For a moment she wondered if what she'd just experienced had really happened. How could she have taken two cocks up her pussy? And a third up her ass! Just how had she managed that? Her mind was too fogged with sex to think too much about it. She was vaguely aware of being laid on her back on the bed, And of some guy climbing on her and slotting his hard-on between her tits. Just as this guy began fucking her tits she noticed two more cocks looming over her face. The two men were jerking off furiously, aiming their pricks down at her. They were going to come all over her face, she realized, and she glanced from one to the other, waiting for the sperm to fly. Sparks of pleasure were still shooting through her.

It didn't take long. Suddenly both men were ejaculating at the same time, splashing streamers of cum diagonally across her face from each side. She was blinded in an instant, both eyes sealed shut under heavy ropes of semen.

Gerald watched from one side as his wife's face was splattered with cum. Jet after jet of the silver slime shot from both cocks, criss-crossing her features with patterns of goo. And even as they spurted the guy fucking her tits gripped his cock in his fist and began adding to the mess, firing off string after string of hot sperm onto Tina's face. For a few seconds there was a blizzard of cum swirling in the air above Tina's face, all of it smacking down onto her features with soft splattering sounds.

"Sweet fuck, what a mess!" Roy panted.

"You ain't seen nothing yet," someone else muttered.

The three men continued ejaculating for what seemed like ages, until Tina's face was a squirming mass of silver sperm. And no sooner had they backed away from her, their cocks dripping, than three more men took their place. And it began all over again, each of them in turn pumping their cocks until streamers of cum shot into the air and then all over Tina's face. Her cheeks and forehead glistened with the stuff. Pools of white overflowed the sockets of her eyes. Her mouth, half open as she gasped for breath, began to fill as the men shot off jet after jet.

It was as if the men had been saving up their loads for months, so thick and heavy were the streamers. More and more silvery goo splattered onto her face, till she was no longer recognizable. Gerald stared down at her in amazement, no longer seeing her as his wife. His cock was rock hard, as if he was watching some porno star accepting wad after wad of creamy cum on her face.

Tina lay there passively, letting the men empty their balls on her as if this were the most natural thing in the world. She held her mouth open and let them fill it. She resisted the idea of fingering her eyes clear of spunk, realizing how much of a turn-on it must be for all of them to see the goo overflowing there. She could still breathe through her one open nostril. She waited patiently for the deluge to be over, thinking dazedly that if she lived to be a hundred this was likely to be the dirtiest, most exciting experience of her life. She had no idea what it was about this that turned some men on so much. Why did they enjoy watching a pretty girl's face splattered with sperm? Maybe it was some kind of weird control thing. They could never hope to have a beautiful girl for themselves, so they loved watching her soiled, degraded. She didn't analyze it too deeply. She was still in a state of deep arousal.

The three men continued to shoot, heaving thick wads of sperm onto her cheeks and forehead, into her mouth and eyes, across her nose. And when they were finally done they were replaced by the last four men, who no sooner had moved in than began to add to the obscene mess disfiguring Tina's face. Yet again streamer after streamer of hot semen splashed across the lovely girl's features.

Gerald and Roy were among this last group. Roy seemed to have one of the heaviest loads, and he appeared to take extra special pleasure in decorating Tina's face with rope after rope of goo. Gerald added his load to the outpouring, his heart pounding. The two other men spurted wildly, firing heavy jets from somewhere to the left and right of her forehead.

The obscene bukkake continued, and Gerald noted vaguely that someone had angled a camera down and was recording the spectacle for posterity. He shot a jet up the right side of Tina's face, and another up the left side. He fired a stream onto her overflowing mouth. Then he kneeled back, his balls empty, and watched as the last three men spilled the rest of their ejaculate all over Tina's destroyed face.

Eventually even they were finished, and everyone moved back except for the guy manning the camera. He stayed to film the besplattered mess that was Gerald's young wife, her face a glistening mound of heavy silver sperm.

Gerald knelt close to her. He had a strange urge to take her hand. His feelings were in turmoil. On the one hand he felt vindicated, his revenge complete. On the other he was sad and overwhelmed. For he realized that for all her wildness and betrayal, he probably still loved this crazy, sex-obsessed girl.

Tina was not really thinking about Gerald one way or the other. She lay there quite still, her tits heaving slightly. She felt exhilarated, in a weird way, not used and abused at all.

Yes ten men, at least, had just ejaculated on her face, but they had climaxed on her because they were totally turned on by her. She had excited and aroused ten men to the point where they couldn't help but ejaculate. She was the object of desire for every one of them, and the proof was piled up on her face in glistening, messy tribute.

Gerald suddenly felt self-conscious kneeling there next to his young wife. All of the men seemed to be watching him, as if they were waiting for him. He stood up and moved back to stand with them. Ten naked men standing there gazing down at the sperm-splattered girl, their big thick cocks softening now, hanging down from their crotches and dripping to the floor.

Which was when three or four of them stepped forward and stood around Tina, their cocks in hand. And while Gerald watched in shock and amazement, they began to piss on her, directing the flow of steaming fluid onto her gaping crotch at first but then washing higher, onto her tits and neck and eventually onto her face.

Tina gasped. She knew immediately what was happening. Her only thought was that there seemed to be no end to the perversity of the average male. If they weren't getting off on gangbanging a pretty girl and covering her face with sperm, they were enjoying themselves by pissing all over her. Still, it was yet another extreme experience, something else to add to her growing list of strange, exciting encounters. She let the piss rain down on her body, her face. She opened her mouth and let them piss inside. She didn't swallow, but spurted the warm fluid up and out in a golden fountain.

The four men were still peeing when others stepped forward to join them. The streams of hot piss cascaded down, splattering every which way on Tina's ravaged body, but mostly onto her face, which was now completely clear of sticky sperm.

From time to time she had to turn her head to catch a breath, but for the most part she kept her face tilted up gamely, letting all the men take their pleasure in her soiling. Her mouth remained open and spouted back the endless streams of fluid. It was weird, it was obscene, but in a strange, masochistic way, Tina was enjoying it.

Gerald hung back as long as he could, his face an odd mask of misery and excitement. But eventually he too stepped forward, cock in hand, to begin pissing all over his gorgeous young wife. For a few seconds it seemed like all ten men were pissing on her at the same time, the deluge drenching her entire body, her face, her hair. The only sound in the room was the wet splattering of endless streams of piss onto sweet young flesh.

And finally, when all ten men had emptied their bladders on the lovely girl, she was left gasping and steaming on the soaked bed, her body and face wet and gleaming as if she had just stepped from the shower. All the men moved off into the shadows and Gerald was left alone with his panting, soiled young wife.

* * *

They were alone again next morning at the kitchen table, after another night of sleeping in separate rooms. They had barely exchanged a word on the way home last evening, or in the intervening hours since.

"You okay?" Gerald asked her, realizing suddenly that this was a repeat of the scene they'd enacted a few mornings earlier, after her double date.

"I'm fine. What about you?"

"I'm good. I was just wondering if, you know, you were sore.?"

"Sore?"

"Yeah. I mean, there were so many cocks. You got so ... used."

"Yes, I sure was used. It's not every day a girl has two cocks up her pussy at the same time, to say nothing of a third up her ass."

"And now you're mad at me and want to leave."

She stared at him over the kitchen table.

"I'm not mad at you, Gerald. Like I said at the time, I wouldn't have missed it for the world."

"You enjoyed it?"

"I did. I really enjoyed it. I fucking loved it."

Now it was his turn to stare at her.

"You liked all those cocks?"

"I did."

"And the cum. You enjoyed having them all come all over your face?"

"It was strange, that's for sure. But it was also exciting as hell. The kind of thing you only usually see in porno movies."

"What about, you know, the piss?"

"That was even stranger. Very fucking peculiar. But again, incredibly exciting. Incredibly taboo. To be the center of attention of all those men. And to be used that way. Abused, in a way. The focus of all that horny, dirty attention. It was the weirdest experience of my life. There's nothing sexier, Gerald, than an attractive woman willing to do anything."

"And that's the thing, isn't it? You said you wanted to experience taboo sex, that you could never be faithful to me because that's what you wanted to experience. But last night is going to be hard to top. In one night you had more weird sex than most women have in a lifetime."

"That's true. But that doesn't mean there can't be more."

"More? How can there be more than what you went through last night?"

She was thoughtful for a minute.

"There may not be that many men, that many cocks. I may not get double-penetrated every time. I certainly won't get triple-penetrated like I was last night. But there'll be more strange, exciting, taboo sex, Gerald. Don't fool yourself."

"And I'm supposed to just watch?"

"You can watch sometimes. You can participate. And maybe sometimes You won't even be there. You do travel a lot. But this is what I'm exploring from now on, with or without you. Take it or leave it."

"And we stay married?"

"Maybe. That's up to you, and to me. Who knows?"

12