News Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Senator pulls a card out of his pocket and hands it to me; it is a room security key-card. "Jean Meredith, if you don't mind step back to Room 212 there to the right." I look down the long hallway. "There is an ante-room to the office. I will be right there -- I must talk to the Deputy Minister for a moment. Please excuse me." He drops his napkin on the table and walks toward the lobby.

I have no idea what he wants to do in the ante-room. Or maybe I do, but here, with these people milling about? This guy must be impervious to fear! I lay my napkin on the plate and walk to the hallway. I notice Brent watching me; he has a slight smile on his face and subtly nods. He takes hold of Christine's arm and whispers something into her ear. They both walk out to the lobby.

I use the key-card to open the door. I glance down the hall; no one is paying attention to me. The ante-room, Room 212, is nothing special. There is a small couch and two folding chairs. There is another door opposite the one I had entered. I do not see a sling anywhere (Brent may not be right on this one). I look at the pictures on the walls. They show political people, I suppose, at big dinners here; some of the pictures are dated in the 1920s and 30s. I do not recognize any of the names. There are people in the pictures of many ethnicities and some apparently wearing local native garb.

I hear the key-lock click. The door opens and the Senator enters closing the door behind him. "Thank you for joining me." He sits on the couch. "Please, come here and sit. We definitely need to talk." He points to his right side. I sit down beside him on his right. I discretely cross my left leg over my right.

He puts his arm on the back of the couch behind me. He says nothing.

I ask, "Jasmine, the Deputy Minister, seemed uncomfortable tonight. Did you notice that?"

"The only thing that makes her uncomfortable is if someone calls her by the name Jasmine." Oops! "It seems Jasmine does not like her name. It's an old cultural name that is generally considered to mean belonging to a lower caste."

"Oh, my! I had no idea. I insulted her, didn't I?"

"Not to worry. She's the least of your problems."

"You don't seem to have any problems, do you?"

"Jean, my dear, I am a U.S. Senator. My days are filled with troubles. Oh, well, it still pays pretty well."

"Your staff keeps you out of trouble, don't they?"

The Senator looks at me and chortles. "Oh, Jean, always the reporter, aren't you? You know what? We have met once before."

"I don't remember us ever meeting. I'm pretty good with names and I never forget a face."

He chortles again. "Jean, the last time we met was three weeks ago; I was wearing a mask. You were lying on a mini-bed with your arms behind you and your legs up in the air in a V-shape. I came into your room and probed you with my whip."

I was flabbergasted and I immediately felt humbled. "Are you serious?" Brent, my Master, had tied me to the bed and pulled my legs wide apart with ropes hanging from the rafters. He had left me alone in that room. In just a few short minutes, I heard someone walking around the house. In just a few more minutes, I listened to a girl being savagely beaten in the room just across the hall. When it was over, the whip wielding brute strolled into my room, roaming around me lying prone on that bed. He poked me and tormented me with his whip; and yet he did not strike me with it a single time. Even so, I still felt the terror and anguish.

"Yes, I am serious. You looked mouthwatering lying there. Had I not been focused on the end game of my prior activities, I might have worked you over then and there." End game? That is an unbelievable allusion to what I heard in that room.

I am getting nervous now. "So, what are you saying?"

"Did Brent tell you my nickname: Whip Meister?"

"Yes, he did." I pause and look away. He moves his right hand (which is behind me) onto my shoulder; I look at his hand. "So, what are you proposing?" I insist.

"Jean, I am not going to whip you, it that's what is worrying you. 'Man's World' dominants do not exclusively whip woman. At least, there won't be a whipping here -- it's not secluded enough here."

"Then what?"

"Jean, you don't need to be worried. You are asking a lot of questions and I have been answering them as best I can. I also that know you are a rep for 'Man's World'. I think it's time for our demo run; I was promised a run through with a beautiful young lady."

I think for just a second. I uncross my legs and roll over onto his lap. I pull my skirt around so it does not inhibit my movement. I put my hands on his shoulders and look down into his eyes. "Is this the correct way to start?" He beat a woman in the room next to me. She pleaded because she had not pleased him. She was in agony. He was angered and demanding correction on her part. I am not going to make her mistake. He looks like he would be an efficient 'Whip Meister'. Today I did not really want to find out first hand.

He smiles and runs both his hands underneath my skirt into my panties and begins squeezing my butt cheeks. Suddenly, I liquesce under his touch. He comments, "You have such a nice physique." I need to come to Washington more often. This is the kind of treatment I like.

I pull his jacket off his arms. I remove his tie and unbutton his shirt pulling it up from inside his pants; I unbutton his cuffs then pull the shirt off and lay it aside.

He presses himself into the back of the couch and says, "Turn around and sit here on the couch between my legs." I twirl around and pull my skirt up again so that I (1) show him my 'nice' ass and (2) have the skirt up from underneath me so it does not get in the way. He pushes my head down slightly and unzips my zipper. He pulls the dress up and over my head; he sets it neatly on the couch arm away from us. Then he removes my bra and lays it on top of the dress.

I am wearing only panties now. It is a little cool in here; my nipples stiffen and stand erect. I am seated on the edge of the couch between his legs. The Senator runs his hands up and cradles my breasts. "Here, let me check out these nice tits." He rubs them and pushes them up. He squeezes my tits between his fingers. I lean back against him; I hold my hand behind his head. I am breathing heavily as he arouses me even more.

The Senator slides his hands down my belly and into my panties. He directs me, "Spread your legs." I spread my legs wide; he pushes my pussy lips apart and fondles each lip with an index finger. He moves his fingers up and down whirling them around in the process. "Wider!" he orders. I sink further into bliss as I extend my legs even further apart. He pulls his left hand up and runs the middle finger of his right hand deep into me. "Keep your legs widely spread," he says. I groan as he moves his finger inside me. He rubs me forcefully and I groan over and over.

He moves his hands up to my waist. The Senator pushes me down twisting me off the couch and onto my knees. I pull his shoes off. I unbuckle his belt, unbutton the pants and pull them off. I can see his cock bulging in his underwear. I pull them off; he scoots down on the couch and opens his legs wide. I hold onto his cock with my hand. I stoop down and start licking his balls. I lick between his legs going back almost to his asshole. I make his entire crotch wet. I lick on his belly around the base of his cock. I am going to take my time and make sure he is satisfied with me.

The Senator takes hold of my hair and pulls me away; he takes his cock and aims it toward me then pulls my head back forward. He is changing my plan. I open my mouth as he feeds it to me. He bobs my head back and forth. He is watching me suck his dick. I look up at him as he keeps me focused.

After just a few minutes he enjoins, "Climb up here." He pulls his dick from my mouth and waves it back and forth. It is long and thick; its head is round and smooth and wet from my tongue.

I whisper, "Yes sir," and pull myself up. It is strange, but I notice he is only wearing his black socks and his wrist-watch. That is the way it always is on movie sex scenes. What an odd thing to notice here and now.

I am up on the couch; I face him, on my knees straddling his legs as he aims his cock for my clit. My hands are on the back of the couch and my breasts hang in his face. I slowly ease myself down on his member; I whimper as it moves inside me. The Senator holds my waist and moves me up and down. As I get going to the rhythm he likes, he moves his right hand up to my breast and softly massages it. I feel something pulling on me; I look down -- he is sucking on my nipple as I rock up and down. I am enchanted and cannot stop. I keep on rocking and start revolving my ass.

I ask him, "Do you like that?" He lurches a little and I hear a soft moan. I drop all the way down onto his lap and start grinding. He puts his hands on my waist and leans back to enjoy the ride. I writhe in my own pleasure and I can feel his stiff member moving about my insides.

Quickly, the Senator leans forward moving me down off his cock. He sets me on the floor and takes hold of his cock. He barks, "Open your mouth wide! Tongue out!" He rubs his member; I open my mouth and set him a target. He begins moaning; his white juice begins streaming out and into my mouth. He aims two more good shots into my mouth. No wonder he is a Senator. His cum drips down off my chin. I have never had so much cum in my mouth at one time. I swallow what I can. I bend forward and suck on his still-hard cock pulling more sauce out and into my mouth. I swallow more. I lick his cock all over; I want it to be clean when I am done.

The Senator stands up. He pulls on his underwear and his pants. He puts on his shirt. He looks at me and says, "Jean, it's about time for us to leave. A staffer will call you a taxi to take you back to the hotel. I have a car out back, actually out this door here. Please hurry and get dressed. It's been a long day. I'm sure you would like to get some rest. Thank you for a remarkable evening, Miss Jean Meredith." He continues buttoning up. This is very abrupt!

He pauses and watches me put my dress on. He says, "By the way, you have a very nice technique -- you must be an outstanding submissive. Thank you."

I dutifully reply, "Thank you, Senator." I am glad he did not demonstrate his skills that earned him the title: 'Whip Meister'. On the other hand, it might be useful for a future fantasy -- another mental note.

He picks up his coat, slips his shoes on and walks out the back door. I hear a car rev up and drive off. What a quick exit! I would have wanted to talk to him more.

He knew who I was. I wonder if he was wondering why I was really there. Someone in his position must be suspicious of anyone who walks in the door and says hello. I sense that my line of questioning was bothering him.

Dammit. I cannot get this dress zipped all the way up. I will just go to the lobby and put my coat on.

There is a knock on the door. "Yes."

"Miss Meredith, it's Jefferson. The Senator sent me over with the limo."

I thought the Senator had said taxi. No matter -- I want to get back to the hotel. "Okay. Come on in." I slip my right shoe on. The door swings open. "Thanks. The Senator said you would be here. Just let me slip my other shoe on then I'll be ready to go."

"No problem, ma'am. Please excuse me for being so brazen, but I noticed your dress is unzipped. May I zip it up for you?" He seems honorably self-conscious.

"Sure, I would appreciate that." I rotate my back toward him. He gently tugs the zipper up to the top. "Thank you."

"You're welcome, Miss Meredith."

I straighten my dress and walk out of the room. I speedily walk to the lobby; he trails behind me. I go to the coat rack and get my coat. I pull it on hastily.

The large black limousine sits in front of the lobby doors. Jefferson holds a door open for me; he is so polite. Just like the Senator. I climb in; I hesitate when I see another man sitting at the end of the seat on my left. I look back at Jefferson just as he pushes me to move over and sits to my right. This does not seem right.

"I hope you don't mind, but the Senator asked me to make sure you get into your room safely."

I am not sure I feel any relief; but he does seem so gallant. But this looks to be overkill under the circumstances. "Thank you; I appreciate yours and the Senator's concern."

I look at Jefferson; suddenly a cloth is pushed over my mouth and nose. Jefferson swiftly pins my arms back against the limo seat back. I cannot get away from Jefferson's grip. This cloth over my face is wet and it smells strangely; the other man presses it tightly over my mouth and nose. I feel woozy; something is wrong -- everything looks so fuzzy. And then everything goes dark.

***

I cannot move. My wrists are bound behind my back; my ankles are also bound together. I am wearing a blindfold and a gag. Otherwise, I am stark naked. I can hear muffled voices but I cannot quite make them out. It sounds like I am inside a moving vehicle but I cannot see. I am lying down on stiff carpeting with a smelly blanket thrown over the top of me; it is chilly nevertheless. They have thrown me into the trunk!

Every time the limo hits a bump I bounce on the hard floor. It is very uncomfortable in here.

I am petrified in horror. I do not know where I am or where I am going. I can remember Jefferson pushing me into the limousine and the cloth sliding over my face. That is all I can remember. They must have chloroformed me. How long I have been lying here conked out? I have a headache.

I struggle to loosen my bonds. They are securely tightened. I cannot budge them.

Abruptly, I start sliding; the limo is turning left -- and it is turning off the pavement onto what must be a dirt road. This road is very rough; I am bouncing everywhere. The driver is in a hurry. Where is he going in such a rush? I am scared. I think I am scared for my life. I do not know what will come to pass.

The limo is slowing down. It does not bounce quite so much now. We are turning again -- to the right. There is the sound of wood knocking against itself; that sounds like a cow-catcher. Maybe we are on a farm. The car moves slowly for another minute before slowing to a stop.

Two doors slam shut; they must be out of the car. There are at least three of them -- the two that were in the back with me and the driver. I cannot move. I am terrified.

The trunk latch clicks and I hear the creaking sound of the trunk opening. The cold night air rushes in and envelopes me; I am already scared -- now I am shivering too.

I hear a voice say, "Hey look; Sleeping Beauty is awake!"

"Shut up and bring her in the house!" That was Jefferson speaking; he is not the polite man who picked me up at the club.

Someone takes hold of my arms and pulls me up. He drags me over the lip of the trunk. Once out of the trunk, he stands me on my feet; I cannot keep my balance. Someone pulls me forward and I feel something press against my stomach. Suddenly I am being lifted in the air -- he is putting me over his shoulder. He drops me onto his shoulder; I grunt upon the impact. He wraps an arm around the back of my knees. My bare body is hanging off someone's shoulder.

I feel his steps as he walks. He takes about one dozen steps then he goes up three steps. The sound of steps changes to a hollow wooden sound; we must be up on a deck or patio. I can hear a second set of steps and then a third. A door is opened. We are now inside; it is warmer in here but there is still an echo of emptiness. I cannot let my anxiety cloud my senses; I have to stay alert. I am frightened and alone. This is not a fantasy; I am in grave trouble.

Another door is opened. We walk in; the man gently lays me down on a cushion on a table or platform -- I cannot quite tell. He laid me down on my side.

I hear Jefferson speak, "You two get out of here and wait for the other car. I will start the interrogation. Leave us alone until the second car shows up." I hear two sets of steps leaving the room; the door slams. I assume Jefferson has stayed in here with me.

I feel a hand rubbing the back of my thigh; it moves it onto my ass. His fingers burrow into the furrow of my cheeks and tickle my bunghole. I flinch.

"So, Miss Meredith, here we are. . . .You and I need to have little talk." He pulls his hand away; Jefferson unties my gag.

I clear my throat and scream, "Get me out of here! The Senator is not going to stand for how you are treating me!"

"Jean, you are in no position to be giving orders. In point of fact, you are here to answer a few questions. Then we will see what transpires. It all depends on how cooperative you really are. I intend to see how cooperative you are for me." I feel his hand back on my thighs. He pulls my panties down onto my bound ankles.

Jefferson climbs onto the platform with me; he rolls me over onto my stomach and orders me, "Push your ass up into the air." I do so. I am scared. I feel the air on my skin. I hear a zipper. He probes between my legs with his hand; and then I feel his cock pressing on me. He moves it about looking until he finally hits the target.

His cock slides into my bunghole stretching it open. I scream again, "Get off me, bastard." He pushes further into me -- back and forth. I rock with all my might; he rolls off me, including his dick, and he falls off the platform. I hear him hit the floor with a thud while my momentum takes me over the side as well. I land on top of him; he grunts loudly when I land on top of him.

"You stupid slut," shouts Jefferson as he pushes me off of him. His hands wrap around my throat and he starts choking me.

The door opens and I hear another voice, "Jefferson, take your hands off her!" Jefferson complies immediately. "I thought I told you, we need to talk to her. Is there anything besides shit in your skull?"

"I'm sorry, sir; I was only trying to get some information from her."

"Jefferson, you're an idiot! You don't get answers from someone while you strangle them. Get the hell out of here. Go help out with the other subject."

Someone leaves the room (presumably Jefferson) and the other person steps closely to me. Hands lift me up to a sitting position; he removes my blindfold. I do not recognize the man staring at me. He is dressed in black slacks and a black shirt. He is bald and appears to be forty or fifty years old.

I ask, "Will you untie me, please, and return my clothes."

"That's not going to be possible just yet. We have some business to discuss."

"What do you want from me? I don't know anything," I plead.

"We will discuss that shortly."

"Who are you?"

"My name is David Bassett. You will be in my custody for the time being."

"What do you want with me? Under what authority are you detaining me? I demand an answer immediately!"

He gets up and looks out a window; and then he briskly leaves the room, leaving the door open.

I sit there alone; my asshole is sore where Jefferson penetrated me. I am confused. I am scared. I cannot imagine what they want to know. Jefferson is a member of the Senator's staff. Are we snooping to close for comfort for them? Maybe one of us hit a live trail. I do not want to be here. I wish Brent was here holding me in his arms.

Bassett walks back into the room. Behind him is another man and he is carrying a woman over his shoulder. She is laid down next to me -- it is Jenny! Bassett removes Jenny's gag.

I ask her, "Are you alright?"

She whimpers, "Yes, and. . ."

Bassett interrupts, "I'm going to have to delay this joyous reunion. We are just going to talk now. I think you both know what we want to know."

I snap at Bassett, "What do you want to know? We don't know anything that is of use to anyone."