News Story Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bassett puckers his lip momentarily and then replies, "Jean, we are going to get a bit more persuasive." He snaps his finger. Two men walk in and pick us each up and throw us over their shoulders. They take us back out into the hallway. We walk a few steps to the end of the hallway and turn into a large lobby. What is this building? The room is empty except for a large armoire standing in the middle of the space.

The men stand us, bound feet and all, right by the armoire. Bassett opens the cabinet door and pulls out an electric remote control. He presses a button and I hear a sound of a motor whirring above us. I look up and see a metal bar descending. There are two sets of shackles on either end of the bar. I look at Jenny and then over at Bassett.

Jenny begs, "What are you going to do with us? Jean told you, we don't know anything. There's nothing we can tell you."

Bassett ignores her. He clicks the control when the bar reaches eye height. The other men secure our hands in the shackles so that Jenny and I are standing face to face. Bassett clicks the control again and the bar starts going up. The hoist lifts Jenny and me off our feet; we are dangling now with our legs a foot or so off the ground. Jenny and I are looking each other directly in the eye. The closeness of our shackles forces our bodies together. Rubbing against a naked adult woman's body is an unfamiliar experience for me.

Bassett speaks sarcastically, "I trust you two are comfortable." I look at Jenny; she whispers, "We'll be okay. Be strong no matter what."

Bassett nods at the two men; they fetch two small devices from the armoire. "These two men are here to make you both very uncomfortable. They are very proficient in using their tools."

Jenny implores, "We don't know what you want. Please, tell us what you want and we will help; but we don't know what you want."

Bassett crosses his arms and looks over to the two men. They are both standing patiently by the armoire. "I'll tell you what. We are going to have a little fun. What I want you to do now is this: I want you to kiss each other." I am not sure that the astonishment on Jenny's face was equal to mine, but I am astonished.

I inquire incredulously, "What do you want?"

Bassett puts his hands on his hips and sternly replies, "I am not going to repeat myself. Proceed as you're commanded sluts!"

Jenny whispers, "Come on Jean, we have to do it."

Bassett patronizes us, "That's right Jean, you have to do it. Get to it!"

We press our lips together. We kiss warmly. The only other females I ever kissed were my Mom and my Grandma. I really miss them. I think of Jenny as akin to them.

Bassett yells, "More passionate! And I need to see some tongues rolling around! More, I want to see more!"

I close my eyes; Jenny's are already closed. Jenny pushes her tongue between my lips; I meet her tongue with mine and we intertwine. Jenny has nice full lips; they are quite tender and smooth. It is pleasant kissing her; I am sure Mark enjoys her lips tremendously. We concurrently press our bodies into each other; the excitement is quite erotic! The lapping noises of our tongues permeate the room. I keep my eyes closed; I do not want to see Bassett's reaction. If he is enjoying this then I do not want to know.

Bassett interrupts our kiss, "Okay, you are done!" We part slowly; a saliva stream links our lips momentarily before popping free. Jenny and I stare at each other.

Bassett talks in a normal voice again, "Okay, ladies, here is the deal. You have been snooping around and asking questions about some investments the Senator' office has made. Jenny, you tried your best to seduce me tonight; you failed. I was on to you from the outset. Why are you here?"

She responds, "I am here as a representative of 'Man's World.' We were invited by the Senator; he is one of our contributors. It is nothing more than that. I was sent to provide you with a sample of our services. It is nothing more than that."

Bassett speaks gravely, "Jenny, that is not the answer I am wanting, but I did expect it. And it's a very good cover story." He pauses. "Jean, tell me what you and the Senator talked about as you were dancing. I heard that you monopolized his time on the dance floor and then he took you back to the office for a hands-on interview." A hands-on interview? No, he screwed me good. I was a swirling dervish riding his cock.

I look at him disgustedly, "We talked small-talk all night. We enjoyed each other's company back in the office. It is really none of your business what happened between us."

"I am making it my business Jean. You two are quite extra-ordinary in your unwillingness to come clean with me -- but no matter. Let's move on, shall we. Gentlemen," he looks at the two men, "do your jobs, please."

The men choose one of us and stand at our backs. The man before me touches the prod to my asshole; I feel the shock and jerk hysterically. Immediately after me, Jenny is convulsing and screaming. The men back away.

Bassett talks, "I hope that wasn't too painful, ladies. I really hate doing this, but you leave me no choice." He nods to the men.

Once again, the prod hits my bunghole; Jenny is hit too. We both twitch and scream. They keep them in the cracks of our ass. This is extremely painful but there is nothing we can do. I cannot help Bassett.

My man positions himself to my right; he places the prod onto my nipple. I scream and thrash in agony; I feel the shock throughout my right side. Jenny is tormented identically; she screams and thrashes just as me.

The men back away and place the prods back into the armoire. They pull out whips. Jenny and I begin to tremble; we hang there and sob.

Jenny implores, "You son-of-a-bitch! You know we can't help you. Why don't you let us go and no harm done? We will go back and home and all will be forgotten. What do you say?" She is ready to break down -- I can sense it. I am too.

Bassett speaks softly, "Jenny. . . .Jean. . . .You know I don't want to do this, but I have to. It's the only way." He looks to the men and says, "Make them talk."

That step behind each of us. I watch the man behind Jenny swing the whip onto her back. As soon as it strikes, I scream. The pain is intense. They are whipping us simultaneously. I feel like I am going to pass out. They continue beating us -- two -- three -- four. I lose count. They are marking us from our shoulders down to our ankles. My wrists are sore from supporting my weight. I can hardly breathe. I am giving up -- no, I cannot think that way -- stay strong.

Suddenly, seven armed men burst into the room; Jenny and I both jump. They are dressed in blue wearing F.B.I. vests. They are all brandishing hand guns. The first man in the room shouts, "F.B.I. you are all under arrest! Drop to your knees immediately, now, to the ground! Put your hands in the air. You two, drop the whips. Don't make me take you down the hard way!" Bassett and the other two men fall to their knees slowly; the whips drop to the floor. Two agents each take each of the men and cuff them.

Bassett screams, "You can't do this. We are having a private party here. You have no right to interfere with our privacy. I demand you release us. I am a member of a U.S. Senator's staff; you are going to be in big trouble when he drops the hammer on you!"

The agent looks at Bassett incredulously and states, "Bassett, sit there and shut up. The Senator is fully aware of what is happening here!"

The agent looks back at us then quickly picks up the remote and lowers us to our feet. "My name is Special Agent Jim McGruder. Are you Jenny and Jean?"

We simultaneously answer, "Yes!"

He shouts back toward the doorway, "They're here! All clear! We need medics! Let's move!"

Two more agents run in followed by Mark and Brent. I cry out, "Brent, I'm here." The two agents release us from the shackles.

I fall into Brent's arms and start crying. My shoulders and wrists both ache. I still have a headache. My back is burning from the lashing I just received. Brent quickly pulls off his dinner jacket and wraps it around me. He pulls my head onto his chest under his chin. "Jean, are you okay? What have they done to you?"

"Please, Brent, hold me close." I am sobbing. "The Senator had Bassett take me to the hotel but he brought me here instead. It was awful. He was asking us about the Senator and our questions."

Brent rubs his fingers through my hair. "Okay now, it's over. Please calm down, you are safe with me. You are totally safe now and we can go home. These guys are all going away for a long time. It's all over."

Special Agent McGruder asks Brent, "The medics will be here shortly. The ladies both need to be checked out."

"Thank you, Special Agent. How did the sting work out?"

"We have everyone. Your assessment was correct. We appreciate your help. If you'll excuse us, we need to process these suspects."

"Certainly!" Special Agent McGruder waves to the other agents; they push Bassett and the two men out of the room. McGruder follows behind them.

I hear Bassett complain, "You can't treat me like this. I demand my lawyer. I know my rights. Your job is in jeopardy. . ." until they all leave the house.

Mark sets Jenny on the cushion; Brent sets me beside her.

I ask Brent, "So then it was the Senator?"

"No. Actually, the Senator had nothing to do with it. Remember when you told me that the Senator was a buffoon?" I nod. "You were exactly right. He was totally in the dark."

"So, then, it was Jefferson?"

Brent chuckles, "No, Jefferson is a low-level low-life. He cracked under the pressure. His sloppy kidnapping effort is what led us to this house. As soon as the F.B.I. questioned the Senator, he told them about Jefferson's fun house. He hardly has the brains to stand on his two feet. This is the first place the F.B.I. searched for you two. The F.B.I. caught Jefferson up the road a ways. He tried to plead that he was duped into this operation and was just an innocent bystander. He strikes me as being an imbecile!" I smile inside; I had knocked him off the platform while he was trying to plug me!

"Is Jenny okay?"

"Yes, she is going to be fine. Mark is attending to her."

"Bassett, it was Bassett, wasn't it?"

"Wrong again, at least, partially wrong. Bassett was the brawn of this operation. The brain was the Chief of Staff, Christine. She was the one who called the shots. Bassett was the enforcer."

"I never would have guessed. This thing is so convoluted. She sounded like a political flunky the way she parroted the Senator's talking points."

"I had suspected Christine. She had been a 'Man's World' customer on several occasions and always without the Senator. She released an incredible amount of pent up hostility during her fantasies. It was well beyond what one would normally expect. Hector clued me in on this one. He is the best at gauging the total deportment of a woman; that is his expertise. Christine was one whacked up crazy woman! She would definitely be a challenge for a dominant. She needed to be tamed more than any other woman who ever participated in one of Hector's activities. Unfortunately for her, it did not happen in time."

"And what about the Senator -- what about him? I am feeling badly for the Senator." He was nice and courteous. And he knew how to manhandle a woman!

"Undoubtedly, Senator Melvin Johnson will be forced to resign his Senate seat. Even though he had no knowledge of any of this, it won't matter. He will never be able to overcome the damage that is done to his reputation and integrity. But, being a federal government worker, he will be taken care of most adequately. Not to worry, he will bounce back in some capacity."

"I hope so." Brent looks into my eyes and smiles. I feel like I am blushing under his gaze.

"What's the matter?"

"Nothing." I squeeze closer to him. "Please hold me."

Brent continues, "We will be going home in the morning. I think we've had enough of this place."

"But won't we have to be interviewed? Won't we have to appear at the trials?"

"We will have to be interviewed; our local F.B.I. office can handle that. As far as the trial, I would expect that the only trials that will be held will be Bassett's and Christine's. Everyone else involved will cut a deal with the prosecution; they will take the government's plea offer in exchange for testimony. I'm sure they'll be glad to take the easy way out by dumping in the chief conspirators!"

I want to be done with this. I like simplicity. "I want to go home, Brent, can we go home?"

He looks at me and softly kisses my forehead. "Of course!"

***

Another day at work is about to come to an end.

It has been three months since our trip to Washington. Not too much has changed here in the interim. However, today is a big day. Our expose is publishing today. Tomorrow the government is laying down forty-two indictments for fraud and obstruction of justice. At the top of the indictment list are Christine Zimmerman and David Bassett; following them are indictments for seven other members of Senator Melvin Johnson's staff. The remaining indictments go to lobbyists and other campaign supporters for the Senator. They engaged in a huge fraud scheme and cover-up. The F.B.I. worked out the details and gave us permission to break the story first several weeks ago. Today is the big story's scheduled day of publication. My phone has not quit ringing.

Senator Melvin Johnson announced his resignation from the U.S. Senate. He was found to have had no connection or any knowledge of the money laundering. But his public integrity and confidence rating have been utterly destroyed. I feel sorry for the Senator; maybe it was not fair. But on the other hand, he should have been more diligent. Undoubtedly, there were many opportunities where he could have asked a few questions and become more involved in the staff's activities. He did not do that and his career lay in shambles because of it. Of course, he is a U.S. Senator, his huge pension will be allowed -- the Senate Ethics Committee made an emergency announcement and commended the Senator for his record of public service and for his willingness to immediately resign. Such is life in the halls of Congress.

Mark sits on the edge of my desk. He moved in with me right after we got back from Washington. I had to have him there. He makes me complete. We will be getting married in two weeks! It has been a whirlwind romance but neither of us have any doubt about this.

Brent says, "It's been hectic here, especially for us."

I frown, "Yeah, it has been. It seems like I never get to see you."

"Hector called. He is offering us free use of the sawhorse tomorrow. How does that sound? What if we hit the sawhorse and then I collar and pole you for another trip out into the woods. We might think of it as a pre-wedding getaway!"

I remember my first visit to the 'Man's World' site: the place for female fantasies. I had signed up for the sawhorse room. It has become a dream for me especially because I never had the opportunity -- until now. And the collar and pole treatment is exhilarating; there is something about being bound and gagged, shoved around the forest wearing a collar on the end of a wooden pole. I respond, "Will it be the 'Surprise Me' option?"

"Wouldn't have it any other way!"

"I can hardly wait!" I know it will be another weekend to remember!

***

Brent and I walk out of Hector's office and go to the Sawhorse Room. It had been my dream ever since the day I met Hector and he toured through the 'Man's World' building. And here I am.

Brent is dressed as he was the first time I saw him: gray pants, black shoes, no shirt and a green vest, black mask covering his entire head. I am wearing just a robe which I will drop as soon as we get into the room. I am so excited.

Brent knows I am happy, "You've been looking forward to this, haven't you?"

"This is the one fantasy that pushed me over the edge! I don't know that I ever would have met you had it not been for that moment I stepped in this room!" It was definitely a turning point for me!

We enter the room and Brent closes and locks the door behind us. "Alright," he commands, "climb aboard!"

I drop my robe on the floor. There is a small flat platform where I lay my belly and stomach; my breasts squeeze out to either side. I mount my legs on either side of the A-frame pipes that support the back end of the device. Brent leans down and attaches the shackles; they hold me loosely and should allow for some movement when I am wiggling in bliss. My legs are spread widely in this contraption! I stretch my arms down to either side; Brent shackles my wrists at the bottom of the posts. My head hangs over the end of the bench where I lay. Brent moves around to the head; he puts a large red ball gag into my mouth and ties it behind my head. I am already lubricated and ready for Brent to tame me.

Brent looks down at me, and I up at him. "Slave," he begins, "In keeping with our policy of the unexpected, I will now introduce the first surprise for you today." He walks back behind me. I hear the door open; someone walks in. Is it Hector? He had told me before that he was the usual participant in this activity. Someone walks out and the door closes. Whoever stayed behind, he locks the door. I am cycling my hips and behind as my excitement level just foams over.

The man walks around; I look up at him and stare in astonishment. It is Senator Melvin Johnson -- that is, the former Senator! He is only wearing tight-fitting pants. His body is quite tempting! He is holding a flogging whip; I am sure that will be used to administer my discipline shortly. He opens his pants and pulls out his cock; it is already growing longer and stiffer.

Brent told me that the Senator would survive. He will now relieve his frustrations on me; I am enthralled. To be subjugated by an angry man is got to be one of the ultimate fantasies.

He pulls the gag out of my mouth and promptly inserts his manly muscle. He holds the flogger in his hand so that it brushes against my face as he moves his cock in and out of my mouth. This reminder of my impending whipping arouses me even more as I suck on his cock.

I have come full circle now. I had visited this place for a newspaper article and ended the interview signing up for an apparent ride on the sawhorse. Now, several months later, I am riding the sawhorse for the first time and with the added benefit of being under the expert tutelage of the 'Whip Meister'. What more could I have asked for?