All Comments on 'Next Door Neighbor Ch. 02'

by MI_guy

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MissouribiguyMissouribiguyover 15 years ago
Nice

I like it. We need more adventures. Wouldn't mind if you somehow involve one of the wives finding out about their husbands' new activities.

klippertklippertover 14 years ago
getting hot in here

All your stories are making it hot in here.....I hope they cross the line and maybe tempt some rimming.....with his wife watching....

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneover 13 years ago
Wow

All I can say is thats neat, my second wife always wanted me to find another man for a three some, she wanted me to suck cock too. Of course I would fuck her then eat her so I was eating my own cum but would prefer it was someone else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Brings back memories

Really liked your story. My wife and I have done hundreds of threesomes with other guys. Being bi I get to find the men, suck them off to see how they perform and how much cum they shot and if interested take them to my waiting nude wife. Once we arrive I again go down on him, with her watching and fingering herself. Once he's hard I guide his cock into her pussy. Sometimes I suck his balls while they fuck, sometimes I put my cock in her mouth and let her suck me while taking his cockin her cunt. She absolutely loves to fuck, especially strangers while I watch and jack off. Once he's shot his load I move in, suck his cock clean of the mixed cum and then go down on her pussy while she tells me what a queer I am and how much she wants more and larger men. dispite my best efforts I cannot get her to agree to go down on a woman or let them go down on her. I'm certainly not going to force the issue since I'm getting all the cock and pussy I want and she seems to be totally satisfied with this arrangement. We generally do the threesomes 4-5 times a week, some times more that once with different guys on the same night. We have done this in public parks, parking lots, store restrooms, with truckers on the highways(she will show them her tits (very nice ones) and get them pull into a space off the highway. Once she actually negotiated a purchase in a store by trading some pussy for a greatly reduced price on a TV. We went behind the counter and he fucked her as I watched them and for anyone that appeared to be coming into the store. My wife and I have alot in common - we both love cocks and cum. In addition, I also love the pussy and get all I want so long as it's only her's.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous