Next Door Neighbours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croony
Croony
763 Followers

Claire groaned at the thought that Mrs Willoughby had seen her with her friend Tracey but set about pleasuring her.

'Good God, she's good,' thought Julia as Claire expertly sucked and licked her pussy.

It wasn't long before she felt her orgasm building and so she grabbed Claire's hair tighter and pushed her harder onto her sex.

'Oh fuck, I'm cumming,' she cried as she squirted all over the girl's face.

'Open your mouth you little tart. Drink my juices,' she demanded as she twisted Claire's hair tighter causing her to scream. Pulling her face deeper onto her sex she filled Claire's mouth with her cum.

'Swallow it you dirty little bitch!'

Claire was spluttering and coughing trying to catch her breath. When Julia was satisfied she let go of her and she fell on the floor panting.

Julia pulled her thong back into place and her skirt down.

'You'd better pop along to the bathroom and clean your face,' advised Julia.

As Claire was leaving Julia said, 'Your mother is still away tomorrow night isn't she?' Claire nodded yes.

'Good come here at six o'clock and we'll deal with the second part of your punishment.'

A nervous but excited Claire rang Julia's door bell at exactly 6pm. Julia answered and told her to go along to the sitting room. Julia was still wearing her normal work clothes of tight pencil skirt and blouse.

Julia sat on a sofa and ordered Claire to strip. Claire didn't move.

'I said strip young lady. That means remove your clothes. Now!'

Claire could tell by Julia's tone of voice that she meant business so slowly peeled off her shirt and pulled down her jeans and panties. She stood naked before the older woman, still nervous but still definitely excited.

'Follow me,' ordered Julia as she walked into the hall and up the stairs with a naked Claire following in anticipation.

Julia led her into the main bedroom that had a large bed with a wrought iron frame The curtains had been closed and there was a dull glow from a bedside lamp.

Julia told Claire to stand at the bottom of the bed facing her. She went to one of her drawers and took out a couple of pairs of used stockings that she used to secure Claire's wrists to the metal bed frame and ankles to the bottom of the frame so that she was naked and spreadeagled in a standing position.

Julia then walked out of the door leaving Claire to wonder what was going to happen to her.

Ten minutes had passed when Claire heard the bedroom door open and Claire gasped at what Julia was wearing.

She had on a tight latex corset that held up shiny black latex stockings and black ankle boots. Her plump breasts were swaying as she walked towards her. Claire noticed that the older woman's nipples were hard and aroused.

'We are going to have some fun young lady. Well I am,' Julia chuckled as she took out a red rubber ball gag and secured behind Claire's head.

Reaching into her drawer Julia took out a pair of nipple clamps and Claire groaned as the older woman leaned in and sucked each nipple erect before attaching the clamps.

Claire then saw what Julia had in her hand and frantically tried to pull out of her bonds. Julia was holding a vibrating butt plug that she generously lubed before reaching between Claire's thighs and rubbing up and down the girls crack teasing her.

'Nuurrggh, nurrggh,' cried Claire as she felt the head of the plug rub over her little hole.

'Aaarrrggghh!' she cried, her eyes bulging as Julia pushed it deep into the young girl's arse. Claire was drooling around her gag as she fought to breathe through her nose.

Julia stood back to feast her eyes on the quivering teenage girl as the vibrating plug sent pulses through her body.

She walked towards the girl reaching out and gently pulling on each nipple clamp causing Claire to groan. She then slipped her middle finger between the girl's labia and using her long fingernail traced along its length. She found her clitoris and scraped gently over the nub. Claire reacted as if she'd had and electric shock. Julia continued to rub and flick the clit causing the young girl to squirm.

The vibrations in her arse and the attention to her pussy was too much she tensed as a huge orgasm swept through her body, her scream muffled by the gag.

Julia then unbuckled it so she could breathe more easily before walking into her en-suite bathroom.

Claire had recovered her breath when Julia came back into the bedroom.

'Oh no, please Mrs Willoughby. Please not that!'

Julia emerged wearing an eight inch shiny black strap-on buckled around her waist.

'Oh yes Claire. This is part of your punishment. I'm sure you will enjoy it. I know I am going to,' cackled Julia as she approached the girl.

Julia took hold of the base of the fake cock and rubbed it up and down the girl's pussy lips. Kneeling slightly she placed its head at the opening of Claire's tight little cunt, looking into her eyes as she slowly pushed it in.

Claire tried to keep eye contact but closed them and moaned as Julia slowly slid inside her.

Julia was now standing with her hands on Claire's bum thrusting in and out of the groaning girl.

'Do you like it Claire? Do you like being fucked by an older woman?'

Claire gasped and nodded yes.

Julia picked up speed feeling the base of the cock rubbing on her own clit. She was close and she could see and hear Claire was too.

She leaned in and kissed Claire passionately on the mouth, her tongue forcing past the young girls lips and she dug her sharp nails into Claire's arse as she came pushing Claire over the top to experience her second orgasm in twenty minutes.

Julia released Claire, ordered her onto the bed and joined her after she'd taken off the strap-on.

They kissed, stroked and made love for the next hour, their legs entangled as they rubbed their pussies together.

Claire left after agreeing that should Julia message her she would come over straight away any time Julia wanted her.

On Saturday Julia had popped to the shops when she bumped into Claire's mother Joan so she asked her if she had enjoyed her time in the South of France. Joan blushed, became very quiet and nodded.

'What's up Joan. Is everything all right?' asked a concerned Julia.

'Er...yes. Yes. I'm er.. Just. Oh God!' exclaimed a flustered Joan.

'Look I'll be home in fifteen minutes. Why don't you pop round for a drink and you can tell me all about it?' she asked her obviously upset friend. Joan agreed and thirty minutes later she rang Julia's doorbell.

Julia led Joan into the sitting room then walked to the kitchen to fetch a chilled bottle of white wine and two glasses.

Joan gulped her glass of wine so Julia topped it up.

'What is the matter Joan?

Joan took another large sip of wine but just stared at the carpet.

'Come on Joan. Whatever it is it can't be that bad!'

'It is,' whispered Joan.

'What is?'

'I've done something I shouldn't have,' Joan replied.

'Go on, Tell me.'

'Please don't think too bad of me,' Joan pleaded.

'I met Mark, that's the man I went to France with, and we flew to Nice before heading to his place further along the coast. He was very nice and attentive, holding my hand and kissing my cheek. He told me how much he was looking forward to spending some time with me.'

Julia just listened and didn't interrupt.

'When we got to his place he took both of our bags into the house and leaving them in the hallway he took me along to the lounge.'

'I got the shock of my life when I saw a young girl, not much older than Claire, sitting on a sofa reading a magazine and drinking wine.'

At that Joan took another gulp of her wine and gathered her thoughts.

'Mark introduced her as his girlfriend Chantal. I was taken aback. Here I was with a young man who had an even younger girlfriend and not only that but a stunningly beautiful one too.'

'Oh Julia, honestly. She was French. Petite, slim, high cheek bones and silky dark brown hair. Here was me, up at the crack of dawn to fly over two hours looking like I had been dragged through a hedge backwards!'

Julia snorted at that which caused Joan to giggle.

'I really didn't know what to do. I think Mark realised my insecurity and told me everything would be OK and that he'd take my stuff to the bedroom and to freshen up before we went out for a drink.'

'We ended up in a sweet little cafe overlooking the Mediterranean drinking wine and nibbling on little savouries. By then I was loosening up a little and was starting to find Chantal extremely good company.'

'The afternoon drifted into evening and we moved on to a restaurant for more food and wine then we walked back to the house and...'

Joan stopped talking.

After a minute Julia prompted her to go on.

Draining her glass of wine she continued.

'Oh Julia. I did something I never thought I would ever do.'

Julia waited.

'I allowed them to take me to bed! I had sex with them both.'

Julia took in the information and added, 'Then?'

'It happened more than once. When Mark had to go into Antibes on business one afternoon Chantal took me to bed and we made love for hours. Oh God I feel so ashamed.'

Julia looked Joan straight in the eye and asked, 'But did you like it?'

Joan held her head low then raised it and told Julia how much she had loved it and how it was the most exciting thing that had ever happened to her.

Julia put down her wine then took Joan's drink from her and put it on the table. She moved closer and took hold of Joan's face and slowly moved her lips nearer to hers. Joan didn't pull back and when Julia kissed her she was surprised at the passion Joan returned it.

Empowered Julia stood and taking her by the hand led her upstairs and into the bedroom.

After forty minutes of passionate love making Julia and Joan lay sated in each others arms.

'Are you going to see him again?' asked Julia.

'No I don't think so. I felt it was really a one off,' replied Joan. 'Shame as I would have liked to have experienced more.'

'You can,' giggled Julia. 'Tom will be home in a few days.'

'Are you serious?' asked Joan.

Julia just leaned in and kissed her.

'Stay right there I won't be long,' said Julia as she walked into her bathroom.

When she returned Joan's eyes opened wide. Julia was wearing her strap-on.

'Time you got another good fucking before Tom has you,' she said.

Julia fucked Joan in all the positions she knew, and a few Joan didn't think possible. She screamed her orgasms over and over again as the magic cock did the trick.

On her way out Julia touched Joan on the arm. 'We'll make arrangements for you to come over when Tom gets back, yeah?'

Joan just nodded and walked away.

'But not before my husband fucks your daughter though,' thought Julia.

To be continued

Croony
Croony
763 Followers
12