All Comments on 'Next Hot Wife Experience'

by joanymike

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great story

Lucky guy, and a great read

43f6

syd_v63syd_v63over 11 years ago
Good Start

I like the fact that the story moves quickly and there isn't a lot of waisted time on too much build up. Build up and character development are fine for third person story telling but narratives can often go too far, in that a first person point of view cannot presuppose someone else's thoughts want and desires beyond what they can actually see, hear or touch. That being said what your story lacks is dialogue. You give us the essence of what the others are saying by reciting what they've said but you don't allow them to say it. Review the how to sections hear around dialogue and your stories will go from 4 stars to 5 in a heart beat.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A nicely written story

Very erotic and believable.

The man and wife share a special relationship, not only very loving to each other but also trusting in their love that other people can' split them apart.

Thanks for the read.

funtungnfrogfuntungnfrogabout 11 years ago
Enjoying a Hot Wife

Delighted to hear how you enjoy being a hot wife and your hubby delights in it too. Hope that you continue to relate your experiences. My fantasy is to encourage my wife to be a HOT Wife too. I've had the privilege of enjoying a HOT wife experience and it was amazing. Keep having fun!

TheePatDTheePatDalmost 7 years ago
Your new friend!

I've loved all of your storied but waited for "Next Hot Wife Experience' to be the last I read. I have fantasized several times about the next time we meet I can easily envision myself as the man in your stories with T. there guiding the experience for your maximum satisfaction. Little blonde lady you truly are a HOT wife!

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Code

Hotwife is just code for my wife is a whore, and I can't do anything about it so I just pretend I'm ok with it. So there.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous