All Comments on 'Nia and Her Study Project'

by 2Write2Live

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
Ok

I though this was nicely written

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Seriously?

The rape was consensual because she had an erection? The normal biological response to external stimulation... yeah, no.

👎

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

I love the "dimensionality" of the new story with Nia. You have the eroticism with the sex and the "connection" which Nia has to have but also the more academia to include the study project. I dare to say, not only is this an enjoyable read but educational as well.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I have realized how much I'm learning about living life in writing these stories. To have a reader of my stories see this in my writing is awesome.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

PS: Please keep in mind that my stories are fiction. As a writer of fiction I take certain liberties. I write from a personal perspective. I differentiate between sex, gender and sexuality and focus upon recreational sex in which my characters are honorable, respectful, considerate and responsible. Sex is fun, to be enjoyed and is therapeutic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Non-Erotic?

I would almost re-post this under non-erotic.

BelligeronBelligeronalmost 7 years ago
Needs passion...

This just lacks heart, really. Need to work on making descriptions and dialogue interesting. It reads like stating facts and bored me immensely. "First she would do this. Then she would do that...She loved being inside her.." That's a very generic example, but you get the idea. Everything that happens is brief, with not enough description or interesting dialougue...there's no flow...it just moves from one thing to the next, like maybe you have ADD? I'm probably coming off as an asshole, but just trying to give you my honest opinion, so you can improve. The subject matter does have potential to be really interesting and hot, but you could use some work in the execution of it, is what I'm getting at.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. I am aware of that shortcoming and am striving to address it. I hope that you read some of my later stories and let me know if you think that I'm making progress.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2Write2Live@2Write2Live
I've come to realize that writing is great for the mind. It keeps one young. I enjoy reading erotica. Thus, a great genre in which to begin. All of us are different. As a writer my objective is to get you involved in the story. Not too much detail, just enough to get your mind...