Nia and Her Study Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nia had developed a modus operandi, an M.O. She had already gotten to know the girl from their interactions at activities. If she felt that there was a "connection" she would suggest getting together to do something, just the two of them, maybe go to a museum, take a hike, go to a dance or just hang out. Nia would begin touching them innocently and, if there was no negative body language to do it more "blatantly" depending upon the activity and where they were. At some time before the relationship became too sexual, Nia always disclosed that she practiced safe sex. There would be no oral pleasuring or intercourse without a condom. While some girls were disappointed that there would be no oral pleasuring, for others, it relieved an anxiety. They would not have to suck a cock. All of them, though, were anxiously anticipating intercourse.

There was never a moment in which Nia had had to be tentative. It was understood that from the 'get go' their relationship would be intimate. The challenge for Nia was to introduce it at a pace and in a way that her girl friend would be comfortable with and would eagerly anticipate the next intimacy.

Nia remembered the first time she kissed a girl while touring a museum and the first time that she did it and they got caught. At a museum while standing before a painting admiring it, Nia would sometimes stand behind her girl friend and would reach around and tease her friend's breasts. How long she did it depended upon who else was in the gallery. Often times her friend would lean back into her not only appreciating the pleasures she was getting from the breast play but also the body-to-body closeness.

Hiking afforded greater freedoms. Often times they would hike on a trail with no or few others passing them in one direction of another. It would start with a caress of a cheek that would quickly move to kissing. It might take a hike or two but as soon as Nia felt the time was right she would lead her friend off the trail to some nice spot in which they could lay down. They'd "make out": a lot of kissing, some groping, maybe some fingering. Nia remembered often the many times they had to be still when other hikers passed them on the trail. They were never caught. They giggled a lot about it.

Dancing was a bit more difficult and constrained. Nia could rub breasts and maybe cop a quick feel. When the arousal was no longer manageable they would head for either Nia's bed or her friend's bed which ever was more readily available.

As for the women she met at LGBT gathering they were ready to climb into bed with her right after the "Hello, I'm pleased to me you." They could not "get it on" fast enough.

Her biology professor had advised Nia to observe and to document her experiences. She should not try to draw conclusions. Her study size would be too small to be statistically significant. In addition she should record any questions that her experiences raised in her mind.

Two such experiences had to do with the clitoris or clit. In one, she encountered a clit that was highly sensitive. In the other, it was long enough to grip between the thumb and the index finger and stroke it like a penis.

The girl, Carrie, with the extremely sensitive clit was very feminine. Nia never saw her in slacks or shorts or, as she later realized, in anything that had a crotch. She never saw her ride a bike. Bikes were common on campus. The first time Nia became aware that something was different is when Nia removed Carrie's panties the first time. Carrie was wearing a pad on the inside of her panties. The pad was clean like she had just taken it out of the package but Nia knew differently. As Nia began to fondle her pussy, Carrie would pull her hips away if Nia was too long on her clit. Nia learned to stroke it lightly with the flat of her finger a few times and move her finger off. Nia did this several times, pausing for a longer period between stroking. She would wait for Carrie to move her clit forward searching for Nia's finger. Carrie determined the pace. Nia was surprised by what appeared to be the intensity of Carrie's orgasm as well as the amount of her ejaculate.

Carrie enjoyed riding Nia's cock. She was able to manage how much contact and how hard it was against her clit as she would ride up and down. After she orgasmed, which was always, she would move herself from the cock and fall onto Nia's chest kissing Nia strongly and appreciatively.

She also enjoyed it when Nia took her from behind. Nia positioned her cock so that it did not rub Carrie's clit. For Carrie it was all about vaginal stimulation and the wonder of Nia caressing her G-spot with the tip of her cock.

Carrie could not get enough of Nia's cock. She attempted to guide boys to fuck her as she wanted but for whatever reason they never followed directions when it came to her needs. When the need became too strong for her, she'd call Nia. Nia would always make herself available. Nia liked Carrie. She thought that Carrie was a nice person.

Nia wondered if Carrie was as feminine as she was because of her highly sensitive clit. She didn't wear jeans. She didn't wear shorts. She was always wearing a skirt or dress. Nia suspected that she often went "commando". She was perceived by others .as a highly feminine girl. Their perception became her reality. The degree of her femininity appeared to be imposed upon her. She did not appear to have any difficulty with it though.

Doris was the girl with the long clit. It was not sensitive like Carrie's. It required relatively considerable attention in order for Doris to orgasm. Because of its length, Doris would like to rub herself against things that were soft, like a knee or thigh or hips, anything that she could lock into her crotch tightly, push against and rock upon.

Nia found that in order to masturbate Doris to orgasm she had to grip her clit between her fingers and stroke it firmly. It was only when she was close to orgasm would her clit get sufficiently sensitive to take her there. While Nia could get her to orgasm totally with firm stroking, Doris had a more satisfying orgasm if her clit was caressed gently to get her there.

Doris also preferred intercourse by riding Nia's cock. Doris had complete control of how her clit was being rubbed and how the tip of Nia's cock caressed her vaginal walls. Her second best position was the missionary position. Doris's clit did not get enough stimulation when Nia took her from behind.

Nia wondered if some of these traits were developed during puberty. For example: If it required a considerable effort to reach an orgasm through masturbation, could that cause someone to become more assertive?

Nia had more fun with breasts. They were sexual toys. They were fun and enjoyable to play with. Doing so was equally fun and enjoyable for their owners. To Nia longer nipples were more fun than shorter ones. However long they were, though, their owners always enjoyed the attention.

Nia found them all sensitive. The secret was in the techniques used to arouse them.

Nia noted that the more prominent the breast on a women chest, the more feminine the woman seem to feel. Nia wondered if that was because of societal influence that placed greater emphasis on size. As a picture she understood about appearance. As a toy, appearance meant nothing. It was all about its sensitivity.

Nia speculated. Wouldn't it be great if men had sensitive areolas and nipples? She wondered if men would enjoy playing with her breasts even though she had a penis. Maybe she should expand her study to include homosexual men.

One thing that Nia hadn't expected was that with all the women that she shared intimacies, they all wanted and needed to be held. She wondered if there was some kind of resonance that connected a baby girl nursing from a woman's breast such that that feeling of being held was one of nurturing.

This study laid the foundation for much of Nia's life's work. She was appreciative of all the women who participated regardless of their motives for doing so. She maintained a relationship with several of the women who participated in this and later projects.

[If you are a woman who would like to participate in Nia's Study Project, contact me via feedback. I will need some basic information about you, some physically descriptive data, a few of your likes, your dislikes, a preferred setting and a first name and initial with which to identify you in the story. They need not be your real name. There should be a way to contact you either through your Literotica logon id or an external email address in the event that I have a question.

The physical descriptive data should be sufficient such that a close friend of yours upon reading the story might ask: "Is that you?"]

12