All Comments on 'Nia, Jean and Naomi'

by 2Write2Live

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

I love these characters and the lovely stories that you write for them.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you. I created Nia because she allows me to think "out of the box". Although she'll never know how it feels to be penetrated by a penis, just the idea of having a female in total control of a penis opens up so many possibilities. I think, I hope, that you'll enjoy the stories that I'm currently developing.

jenorma2012jenorma2012almost 7 years ago
It was

Alright, not a bad start to a good story

plumberdonplumberdonalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Well done. There are girls out there like her. They are few and far between it would be nice to hear from some of them. They are people just like we are but with special needs and desires. Thanks for a great story.

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

Thank you for your comment. In writing about Nia I have become sensitive to things about sex, gender and sexuality that I have never given thought to before. I have begun examining what sex is about.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4ualmost 7 years ago

Such a beautiful story and Nia is a special person/character. The story is written with such dignity and pride. The message here to me is Tolerance (and appreciation) for differences. This should be a global maxim. Thank you 2Write2Live

2Write2Live2Write2Livealmost 7 years agoAuthor

How nice. Thank you very much. We make too much of those kinds of differences. We focus too much upon "what" a person is and not upon "who" a person is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2Write2Live@2Write2Live
I've come to realize that writing is great for the mind. It keeps one young. I enjoy reading erotica. Thus, a great genre in which to begin. All of us are different. As a writer my objective is to get you involved in the story. Not too much detail, just enough to get your mind...