Nia, Jean and Naomi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What I want you to do now," Nia told her, "is to scoot down. I'm going to lie on my back. I want you to suck my cock into your mouth and slide your mouth up and down until you can feel the veins along its side with your tongue. Make sure you wet it with as much saliva as you can. When it is hard straddle my hips, lower yourself positioning the crown of my cock at the entrance to your vagina and slowly lower yourself onto my cock. If you need, raise and lower yourself to allow your vagina to adjust. When you have impaled yourself completely, let me know." Nia kissed her passionately and then rolled onto her back.

Naomi scooted down to take Nia's cock into her mouth. This was a first time experience for her. She liked how it felt. She followed Nia's instructions faithfully impaling herself on Nia's cock. Nia enjoyed hearing her sounds. She had to think other thoughts to prevent her from becoming too aroused. Naomi's vagina was tight. Luckily she had broken her hymen already either through masturbating or activity.

Nia became aware that Naomi was no longer moving. She was sitting on her, mons-to-mons. "I'm there." Naomi muttered.

Nia grinned. "Ok, now what I want you to do is to raise and lower yourself little-by-little until you can travel the full length of my cock. Then begin moving your pelvis as you lower yourself to find the spots that feel best to you when the crown of my penis caress them. Flex your vaginal muscles and learn how to use them. Learn how to use my cock to give you maximum pleasure."

Naomi proceeded to explore. She's emitted whimpering noises from time to time. Nia was aware that her vagina was adjusting well to the intrusion. Naomi increased the tempo until it was like she was riding a bronco. She yelled as she orgasmed and collapse onto Nia. Nia held her tightly. Nia's penis slipped out. She hadn't orgasmed. She was looking ahead.

When Naomi caught her breath, she started raining kisses on Nia. Between kisses she was thanking her and telling her how great it felt when she did this and when she did that.

"Are you ready for some more adventure?" Nia asked.

"Yes!!" Naomi responded, grinning widely.

Nia rolled her onto her back and proceeded to work her way down her body. She again enjoyed Naomi's breast but this time she knew what to do and quickly had Naomi aroused and squirming. She then continued to her pussy, caressing in-between the lips, savoring her nectar and teasing and arousing her clit. When Naomi was proactively moving her pussy to capture Nia's tongue, Nia knew it was the right time.

She quickly flipped Naomi onto her stomach, raised her hips, positioned herself behind her, positioned her cock at the entrance to Naomi's vagina and smoothly and easily pushed it in until she could feel Naomi's cervix. She backed off a bit and began withdrawing from and reinserting her penis into Naomi. She would move her hips to have the crown of her penis caress the walls of Naomi's vagina from different angles. She always caressed Naomi's G-spot. Naomi began pulling and pushing back in unison. It was a symphony lead by joint conductors.

Naomi clenched her vaginal muscles and let out an "OH FUCK!" Nia climaxed. It felt so good. She felt so good. Naomi collapsed onto the bed, Nia collapsing on top of her. They laid there for a bit until Naomi turned over causing Nia to roll off facing her and they kissed. It was a kiss that started at their toes.

Naomi pushed herself apart, looked into Nia's eyes and said quietly, "That was awesome. When can we do it again?"

Nia laughed. Naomi then came in to kiss Nia more. Their kisses continued affectionately until they both fell off to sleep holding one another.

During the night Nia was awakened. Something was crawling on her face. As she became more aware she realized that Naomi was kissing her. "What are you doing?" Nia asked.

"Oh, good, you're awake. Can we do it again?" She pushed Nia onto her back and immediately scooted down and began sucking her cock. The thought came to her that she hadn't given Nia's breasts any attention yet. She'd correct that in the morning. She had another objective in mind now. "It seems that everyone is up. I'm wet. I've been playing with my pussy." She moved to Nia's side, kneeling, bottom up, head down.

Nia scrambled up, scurried behind her and easily entered her. They picked up the rhythm immediately. This time, though, they both varied it to order to get the most pleasure for the longest amount of time. They both knew that all good things eventually come to an end. When Nia recognized that end was near she warned Naomi. Naomi began squeezing her vaginal muscles. When Nia came, she did too.

They collapsed again, turned to one another tightly embracing and fell back to sleep with their lips touching.

In the morning Naomi awoke early right before sunrise one happy woman. She felt it in her vagina but the feeling felt good. She was chipper. She roused Nia out of bed, grabbed a blanket and Nia's hand and pulled her onto the deck to watch the sunrise. She sat sideways on Nia's lap and wrapped them both in the blanket. Under the blanket they were affectionately fondling one another's breasts. They would kiss as lovers every so often as the sun rose and bathed them in its early light. Nia got erect. Naomi reached between her legs and moved Nia's cock so that it rubbed between her labia. Naomi wanted the togetherness more than anything else. Nia found that she liked the togetherness too.

After breakfast was over, Naomi took Nia and had her sit down on a kitchen chair. She straddled Nia' thighs and began kissing her. After a while she scooted back a bit and began giving Nia's breast the attention that they so deserved. She did to Nia's breasts when she enjoyed Nia doing to hers. She felt the crown of Nia's cock bobbing against her. She moved forward and captured the crown between her labia, moved to positioned it at the entrance to her vagina and impaled herself on it. She was mons-to-mons, nipple to nipple with Nia. She kissed Nia deeply and maintained the kiss, all awhile raising and lowering herself. Her feet where planted firmly on the floor. She fucked Nia until Nia came. Feeling her ejaculate filling her vagina triggered Naomi's orgasm. They sat like that for a while just holding one another and kissing.

As they were driving home, Naomi cell phone rang. Nia heard Naomi's side of the conversation.

"Hi, Mom." "We are on our way back to campus. "Wonderful." "No, I feel it but it is a good feel." "Let's see, five times." "No, once orally, I rode her twice and she took me twice from behind." "Yes, I'd pay her to do me regularly." Naomi chuckled. She turned to Nia and asked, "My Mom wants to know how much you'd want to do her?" She laughed into the phone. "She's thinking." She laughed again. "My Mom wants to know if you'd like to join us for dinner next weekend. Don't worry, sex is not required. It would be appreciated but not required." "I'll get back to you Mom." "Bye-bye" "I love you too."

Naomi put her phone away and reached out and squeezed Nia's thigh. "Thank you for a wonderful weekend."

As they both looked back upon the weekend it was like a brief honeymoon. Naomi was very happy, very content. Nia was happy. She was able to give Naomi an experience that would establish standards that others would have to meet. When they did, Naomi would be happy and content.

For the rest of the school year, Jean, Naomi and Nia were inseparable. Jean and Naomi became lovers too. They both discovered their love of pussy. They loved everything about them. When Naomi would stay overnight it was always interesting to see into which bed she fell asleep and from which one she would arise.

They began discussing renting and sharing an off-campus apartment next year. Cindy said that there should be some coming available in her complex during the summer. Cindy missed Nia. She accepted that she had to share her with others. She recognized that Nia was a special girl, a special person.

When Nia returned to Africa to spend the summer with her parents, she described in detail her first year of college, her "coming out", her relationship with Jean and Naomi and her sexual mentorship from Cindy. Nia's parents were initially alarmed by Nia's rape but that quickly turned to pride when they learned how Nia handled the situation with Jean and how well Jean had done that year. They were proud parents and Nia had yet to tell them that her GPA was 4.0 on a 4.0 scale.

12