All Comments on 'Nibbling Fortuna's Toes'

by oggbashan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
gravyruggravyrugover 8 years ago
Hrm.

I liked the story right up until the end, when it stopped rather abruptly. Given the care with which you described the relationship building, and the detail surrounding the awfulness of the Christmas breakups, I felt rather cheated by the hurry-up-and-end-this-thing tone of the reconciliation. The characters deserved more.

ag2507ag2507over 8 years ago
Know that area well

though more in the 1970s. dated a radiographer at Westminster Hospital though she lived at Putney Hospital. I have vague memories of our owning a Ford prefect in the 1960's and adventuring up the A1 (not much wider than a cart track) to Sheffield and back.

Great nostalgia, though I don't disagree with the comment about the rather abrupt resolution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Why didn't someone tell me about washing up liquid when I started driving 60 years ago!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
useroggbashan@oggbashan
Can I now change bio? oggbashan was diagnosed as terminally ill and expected to be dead by June 2018. As you can see. I am still here. . As long as I can I will continue writing and posting on Literotica but there will be an end - soon. I don't expect anyone to like ALL of my...

SIMILAR Stories