Nice, France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Whenever you get me high from sucking, I get an irresistible urge to have my tongue inside some part of you while you're giving me such fabulous sensations. I ask you to swing around while still sucking me and let me get at my two out of three favorite holes. As you present that gorgeous view to me, I can't wait to taste you again, as if I hadn't eaten you in a month. I spot your puckered asshole which is just inviting my tongue to lick it and I comply. I spend a few minutes licking and tongue fucking your rear entrance before sliding my tongue down to your dripping slit and juicy hole.

Of all positions in sex, I consider this one the best! With you on top of me sucking deeply on my shaft while I'm alternately enjoying your cunt and asshole and have my face buried between your thighs, is great and I'm enjoying it tremendously. I realize that you haven't had any cream for some time and feel that if you continue sucking my throbbing organ as hungrily as you're doing, I'll be filling your order and offering you the cream directly from my balls very soon now. I was nibbling on your clit when the first spasm hit me and the first splash of hot cum entered your mouth which was followed by at least six more each depositing another quantity of juice down your throat. You sucked on the organ as if my juices were necessary for life itself and squeezed up every last drop before giving up, temporarily anyway.

We decided to call it a night since I wanted to take you back to St. Paul de Vence and show you the Fondation Maeght museum and Chagall's chateau and then have lunch at La Colombe d'Or since you enjoyed it so much the other night. So, we got ready for bed and went to sleep on our sides in a 69 position so that I could keep my face and tongue buried in your sweet cunt all night and you could sleep holding my soft penis in your mouth.

About ten in the morning, I awoke in heaven...and then realized that my face was buried in your cunt! Reflex action caused me to start a gentle tongue fuck and your taste and scent went directly from my nose to my cock and Junior started to awaken also. You still had my cock in your mouth and were in a deep sleep so I moved my now rigid organ so that only the crown was still in your mouth and began gently sucking on your cuntflesh and licking your clit. After a few minutes of this, I took your clit, which was very hard and standing up , between my lips and sucked it firmly as I teased it by running my tongue lightly but fast back and forth over it. You were still fast asleep but your hips started to move as you fucked my face and your swollen labia parted like the petals on a flower to grant me full access to your pink, wet hole. Then I took your clit between my teeth and very gently but firmly bit down.

Your eyes opened wide as you awoke in the middle of a mind bursting orgasm and you grabbed my head and held my mouth to your throbbing, quivering cunt as you deposited huge quantities of your juices on my tongue. You were sucking voraciously on the head of my cock and I began to fuck your mouth as I felt my orgasm approaching and moments later filled it with my cream as you hungrily wolfed it down and pulled up from the base to get more. We rested without changing position for a few minutes before getting up, showering and ordering breakfast sent up.

We took our little Citroen convertible up the winding road towards Vence and passed through tiny villages, grape orchards, gorgeous chateau's and ancient churches. We arrived at the restaurant and made a left turn on a one lane dirt road which would take us to Fondation Maeght who are the fine art publishers of Chagall, Miro and others. They started a foundation and built the museum to house their fabulous collection of paintings and graphics. We spent a couple of hours going through the museum and, when our stomachs started to complain, decided to have lunch.

It was only ten minutes back to the restaurant and, since I thoughtfully had phoned from our room, we were seated in a matter of minutes at lovely round table with large umbrella in a quiet part of the outdoor garden. Our lunch was superb, as expected, and the ambience right along with it. We could just visualize Van Gogh, with his ear bandaged,  handing the owner a small painting and taking a seat to have the lunch or dinner he had just paid for. I wish I could go back in time and tell him that he was giving away about 3 million dollars for that lunch!

Before heading back to Nice, I want to show you where Marc Chagall lived so we drive about five miles down the road to a large mansion with a high wall on one side. Chagall's garden patio is on the other side of that wall and Chagall had tiled the entire wall (about 30' long by 15" high) and hand painted a mural on the tiles. It was gorgeous...never mind how much it is worth. Since both Marc and his wife are dead, the chateau is closed and I can't take you in to see the wall but I just wanted you to see where he lived. The drive back to Nice is nice  but I find it difficult to negotiate the tight turns while your hand is massaging my cock and almost stop for some quick relief except that you insist we continue to the hotel.

As soon as we enter our suite, I tear off my clothes and face you with my huge hardon swaying back and forth in front of me and a drop of pre-cum beading up on the tip. Your eyes are glazed as you look at the thick penis in front of you and you drop to your knees in front of me and begin to lick my balls and cup them in your mouth as you run your tongue over them. Then I feel a finger sliding its way into my asshole and I relax my anal canal to facilitate entry as I thrust my cock and balls against your mouth. When your mouth closes over my shaft, my balls tighten in passion and I give myself up to you to suck me until my sac runs dry.

I hold your head in my hands and fuck your mouth as I would your cunt while you work a second finger into my ass and work them back and forth slowly. I must have leaked a lot of pre-cum while you massaged me all the way home in the car but my balls are still tight and full and I want to empty them into your waiting mouth! I feel it approaching and, at the same time, you begin sucking deeply and firmly on my organ and it seems as though you are draining my balls as I pump the first of many spurts of cum into your mouth. You keep sucking the still hard penis until you get every drop out and we both come back to Earth and notice that we never got ten feet from the door!

I check your panties when you take them off and find the crotch absolutely soaked! Knowing how hot you must be by now, I ask you to sit up on the big French desk in the sitting room as I pull up the comfortable desk chair and sit down. Your open, wet cunt is right in front of me and I can see your clit peeking out from the folds beckoning to me. I lean forward and brush my nose across your slit and breathe in your aroma before snaking my tongue between your labia and up and down your crack from your clit to your asshole. You lean back on your elbows and lift your hips slightly so that I can easily reach your anus with my tongue and I wet it with saliva and work it inside until I'm as deep as I can go.

With my tongue deep in your ass, I gently pinch your clitoris between my fingers and begin slowly driving my tongue in and out of your asshole. The sexy sounds you are making are music to my ears and I feel my organ rising as I ream you. Suddenly you cry out that you're cumming and I quickly move and drive my tongue as deep inside your cunt as possible so I can lick up your juices all through your orgasm. You lower your ass to the desk and let out a contented sigh of satisfaction as I gently suck on your cunt lips.

Before we left the hotel to go to lunch in Vence, I had called the showgirl, Odile, at the number that JC gave us and arranged for her to come over and join us for dinner She remembered us and was hoping we'd call. I told her that Jean-Claude was a friend of ours and had definitely suggested that we get together. It happened that she was off tonight , was looking forward to seeing us and would arrive about 8 pm.

We jump into the shower and refresh ourselves for the evening's festivities to come and decide to stay in our robes and not get dressed for dinner since we planned on calling room service when we got hungry and Odile certainly wouldn't mind. At 8:05, the concierge called to tell us that Odile was on her way up and I answered the knock at our door to find the dark haired beauty looking absolutely ravishing in a short, tight fitting black dress with stiletto heels that made her well over six feet tall! We said our hellos and went into the sitting room where I poured some drinks and we all sat down to get acquainted. After a half hour of conversation, I asked Odile if she would like to remove her clothes and get comfortable.

She didn't hesitate a bit and told us that she prefers walking around in the nude on the job as well as at home and we watched her peel off the little dress and then remove her black lace bra and panties, leaving on her black garter belt, stockings and heels. She turned her back to us as she undressed and both of us looked at her magnificent ass and legs with appreciation and then, when she was finished, she turned to face us! Our eyes were riveted to the huge cock that hung down between her thighs and, even though JC had told us about it, we were still surprised by its size and thickness and glanced at each other marveling what it will look like when it's hard!.

Odile smiled and lifted her cock to reveal a perfect pussy with a rather large clitoris peeking out between the folds of skin. She was breathtaking in her womanly beauty! Large, full, tight breasts capped with large, dark nipples, a smooth swell to her stomach as it led down to her curly black hair, beautiful cock, gorgeous thighs and legs and a fantastic ass that held promise of great pleasures to come! We could see that she didn't have balls and she told us that they were hidden inside but not to worry as she's able to pump quite a bit of cum.

I was mesmerized by Odile's huge cock, which any man would love to own, and, in fact, was owned by a gorgeous woman! I motioned her to come closer and flicked my tongue out to lick the head of her shaft. As soon as my tongue made contact with her cock flesh, I had an irresistible urge to take it in my mouth and suck it until it got hard. I took the entire crown in my mouth and teased it with the tip of my tongue as I sucked gently on it and felt it quiver and begin to come awake. You got down on your knees alongside of me and I passed the semi-erect penis to you so that you could suck it also.

We kept sucking her and passing her now massive erection back and forth between us until I suggested that we go to bed and get more comfortable. We slipped off our robes as we entered the bedroom and I saw Odile's admiring glance as she looked at your body and mine. I asked her to lie on her back as I wanted to suck her cunt while you kept working on her beauty of a cock. I put a big pillow under her ass and began licking and sucking on her labia before running my tongue up and down her slit. I could see you trying to swallow that huge organ and only getting a little more than halfway down the shaft before working your way up to the head and then back down again.

Her cunt was as delicious as her cock and I worked my tongue inside her hole and licked up her juices before continuing further down to her asshole where I reamed her for a while while fucking her pussy with two fingers. Then I heard her ask you to swing around so that she could get at your pussy and the next thing I heard was a muffled groan from you as her experienced tongue entered your body. The three of us were enjoying ourselves for some time when a thought came to mind that I had to act upon.

I asked you to lie on your back so that Odile could fuck you with that gorgeous cock while I fucked her in the ass. The idea was met with complete approval and as soon as you spread your fabulous thighs, I guided Odile's penis into your heavenly cunt (after wetting it with my mouth, first of course) and as soon as I saw her feeding it in slowly, I came up behind her and lubed her asshole and my cock with KY. She sunk her cock as deep as possible in you and held it there as I fed my throbbing member into her asshole and worked it in and out slowly to get it fully lubed before working it all the way inside her ass.

When I was all the way in, she started to fuck you with long deep, slow strokes which I matched by doing the same thing in her ass as she was doing in your cunt. While we were fucking, I reached around and played with both your breast and Odile's which were mashed together, nipple to nipple. Odile was a moaner like you and the two of you were getting me hotter than hell with your sexy sounds as the three of us fucked for what seemed like an eternity before I heard you cry out that you were going to cum and both Odile and I picked up the pace and began deep, hard, thrusting strokes which were rapidly bringing my orgasm on as well as Odile's and she began to gasp and pant and fuck me back hard! Then I grasped her hips and shoved the full length of my penis into her ass as I began to pump hot cream inside! As soon as the first hot splash shot into her, she let go with her own orgasm which was helped by your fingers pinching her clit at the same time.

As she came, with each spasm, I heard you gasping and moaning as though you were cumming again and wondered what was happening to get you so hot right after your orgasm! Then you told me that Odile was filling your cunt with huge quantities of cum with each spasm and that you had never felt anything as wonderful as that before! When my balls were totally empty, I rolled off her and she pulled her semi-erect penis out of your cunt and a huge quantity of creamy white cum flowed out of you onto the bed. I couldn't believe how much cum came out of you and the two of us were looking at it in amazement as Odile smiled and collapsed on the bed next to us.

I reached down and dipped my finger into your frothing cunt so I could taste her cum and, finding it delicious, gave you some to try which you found the same. The thought of sucking her to orgasm and drinking that huge quantity of her juices was something I filed away for later. We cleaned up and refreshed ourselves with drink as we talked for a while before continuing. We examined Odile closeup as she told us that she can cum either or both ways and enjoys them both equally and prefers threesomes with a couple since she loves a cock in her ass or cunt while she's got her huge organ buried in a cunt or asshole. What we just finished doing was her personal favorite position. It was amazing to see a perfectly gorgeous cunt with an equally impressive thick penis just a few inches from her clit!

As we lifted her flaccid penis to view her labia and moved it here and there as we looked at various parts of her cunt and asshole, it began to grow hard and we couldn't resist our natural impulses to suck it. I saw you go down and begin licking around the base of the now fully erect organ so I teased the head with my tongue until your lips met mine at the top and we began to take turns passing the huge tool back and forth between us. When I tasted the first drops of pre-cum, I held the head to your mouth and squeezed up from the base to feed you some. I was getting horny as hell sucking that beautiful cock and asked you to lay back so I could put my cock in you and have Odile try and fuck me very gently at the same time. I hoped that your training of my asshole for the past few months would payoff now and possibly I could take Odile's massive penis inside me. I assumed that, with my cock deep inside you and the two of us holding each other closely, I would be so hot that her cock would feel great!

I kneeled down between your outstretched thighs and gazed at the beauty of your "spread" in which your sexy thighs framed your cunt and asshole perfectly! I fit the tip of my throbbing organ between your wet cunt lips and ran it up and down to get it good and wet before working it inside your warm passage. Your gasps as you felt the thick penis filling your hole were driving me wild and when I finally got deep inside you...in that special place where all you have to do is move a millimeter and you get absolutely delicious sensations...I was in sexual heaven. That's when I felt Odile's tool playing around my asshole.

She had it and me good and lubricated and was teasing my asshole with her cock, getting me ready for fucking. She worked the head inside me and it felt good to have the additional stimulation in my ass as well as my cock and I relaxed my asshole to accommodate more of her cock. I just kept my cock buried deep inside you as she fed more of her penis inside me and thus far, it felt good. When she felt me wince a little on a downstroke, she didn't go any deeper and began fucking me in long, steady strokes which made me react by starting the same motion with you so that I when I was filling you with cock, she was pulling out to the crown, ready for her next thrust.

Her cock was doing a beautiful job on my asshole. She knew just how to do it so that it was good for me and was just gentle enough to make it feel great. The combination of sensations in my asshole and cock were rapidly bringing me to the point of orgasm and, as my balls slapped against your cunt, I felt the juices start to boil up and before I could say anything, the first hot splash of cum poured into your cunthole! You grabbed me and began to moan and toss your head from side to side as I filled your pussy with hot juices with each spasm and then cried out as your orgasm hit, forcing your cunt tight to my crotch to get as much of my cock as possible as your cunt muscles contracted around my shaft.

Just as we finished cumming, Odile let out a shriek and drove her tool as deep inside me as possible as she began pumping huge quantities of cream inside my asshole. The feeling was fabulous! I had never had a real cock in my ass before and never felt cum splashing inside me before this, so having Odile pump so much hot cream inside me was a fantastic feeling which I knew I wanted to experience again.

After showering, we refreshed ourselves with drink and sat down on the couch in front of the window so we could enjoy the beauty of the Mediterranean Sea at night with the moonlight reflecting off the water. I was sitting between the two of you and Odile was idly playing with my cock as I ran the tips of my fingers between your thighs and into your slit as we talked. You threw one leg over the arm of the couch to give me more access and I dipped my fingers into your crack, which was getting very wet again, and offered some to Odile who licked your juices off my fingers with gusto. My organ began to rise again and I knew that I wanted to experience sucking Odile to orgasm and drinking the massive quantity of cum she emits so I suggested that we retire to the bed.

I had Odile lie on her back and got in position on my knees between her thighs. You settled yourself under me and began playing with my cock, balls and asshole as I started licking her semi-erect member from the base up. I loved the way you were playing with me and I was getting hotter by the minute. When I took her huge crown between my lips, I felt your warm, sexy mouth surround the head of my penis at the same time and I began to suck firmly on her cock as I moved my shaft slowly back and forth in your mouth.

We kept this up for quite some time until Odile began moaning and asking for your cunt. You reluctantly removed my throbbing penis from your mouth and moved up to her and squatted over her face lowering your dripping cunt to her waiting lips. I relaxed my throat muscles as much as possible in an attempt to swallow as much of her enormous organ as possible but could only manage slightly more than half its length. I worked my mouth from there back up to the head and down again in a steady motion as I licked all around the shaft at the same time. I slipped two fingers into her cunt which was dripping wet by this time and began to finger fuck her as I sucked. I heard you gasping and glanced up to see you fucking her face and tweaking her hard nipples as you moved your pussy around so that her tongue could tease every part of your cunt. Then Odile suddenly reached down and grabbed my head in her hands and held it firmly as she groaned with her face buried in your cunthole and began pumping cum down my throat.