Nice, France

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The contrast between the two sexy women was very erotic. A maid came up to us and asked the women to take a number from a container she was holding. She told us that there was going to be a drawing in a few minutes and the winning number would be the Queen Bee and have all her subjects pay homage to her for as long as she wished during the rest of the party. About ten minutes later, Pierre stuck his hand in a glass bowl and pulled out the winning number, holding it aloft. I heard you gasp that it was your number and Pierre approached you with a crown of flowers appointing you Queen Bee of the party!

Then two butlers carried in a very strange looking piece of furniture which turned out to be the Queen's throne which she lies in rather then sitting. It was thickly upholstered in red velvet and had two sections. The top section was molded for a body except that there were cutouts for breasts and ass with foot extensions on both sides so that the feet could be placed in them. The bottom section was also upholstered the same way and provided room for a person to lie on their back and have access to the person in the top section. I also noticed that the top section was adjustable in height.

Pierre asked you to take your throne and begin accepting the worship of your subjects and helped you get comfortable on your back with your feet on the supports and your legs spread wide. Then he knelt between your thighs and, just before lowering his head, motioned everyone to begin. A well hung young stud fit the head of his sturdy shaft between your lips as he stood over you with his legs on both sides of the "throne" . Two other guys stood by your hands and lifted them to their cocks so that you could stroke them.

The blonde beauty that I had sucked to orgasm earlier got on her knees and began licking your nipple and sucking it while a very distinguished gentleman with silver gray hair worked on the other breast. Then another young stud lay down on his back in the bottom section and, after lubing his rigid shaft, worked it slowly but firmly into your asshole as Pierre licked your cunt. I watched in fascination as all seven of them were enjoying you at once and, from the looks you were occasionally giving me, I could see how turned on you were by the acute sensations you were experiencing.

I gave Pierre some time to enjoy your special flavor before tapping him on the shoulder and cutting in. As soon as he reluctantly got up, I stood between your legs and fit the head of my organ to your sopping wet opening and fed it inside listening with rapture to your moans escaping around the huge penis in your mouth as I filled you with cock. I could feel the penis in your ass through your thin walls and the stud felt it also and responded by rubbing cocks with me so that we were both fucking you and jerking ourselves off at the same time.

I settled into a wonderful rhythm of fucking and watched as the stud you were sucking went into orgasm and pumped vast quantities of cum in your mouth. He was immediately replaced by another whose cock was already hot and throbbing from masturbation while waiting his turn. Then one of the studs you were masturbating sprayed his cum all over you and was replaced by a young beauty who took your hand and placed it on her cunt and began fucking it. I knew that, after cumming so much already, I'd be able to stay hard and fuck for a very long time before cumming again so I relinquished my place to a very pretty, dark haired girl who got down and began to tongue fuck you just as the guy in your asshole began to pump his juices into you.

As soon as he crawled out from underneath you, the young girl shifted her attention to your ass and began to try and lick up all the cum he had just deposited. This action went on for some time, as there were many worshippers of the Queen, until you called time out for a rest and refreshment. You were brought champagne and snacks and looked most regal lying on your throne as two maids cleaned every inch of you with hot cloths and then thick, dry towels. You fell right into the mood of the moment and motioned to a good looking, young body builder to come over and nibble on your labia while you were refreshing yourself. He obediently settled himself between your thighs and did exactly what you asked.

You looked every inch the Queen as you sipped your champagne and patted the blonde head of the young muscleman who was worshipping your cunt. I let him enjoy your flavor and aroma for some time before I felt I couldn't wait any longer to feed my huge, thick organ into you and asked him to move just a bit so that I could fit the head to your warm, wet vagina. He turned and his eyes lit up in surprise as he saw my throbbing member approaching. Without missing a beat, he fastened his lips around the crown and ran his tongue all around the shaft getting it good and wet with his saliva before taking the rigid penis in his hand and guiding it to the entrance of your heavenly pussy. As soon as the tip touched your cunt, I felt a charge of electricity run through me and knew that I had to feed it in you as far as it would go and feel the sensations that your talented cunt would provide.

You had put the champagne down and your full attention was on my thick, hard cock which was slowly working its way inside you. When half of it was inside, I heard you cry out, "Darling, I want all of your cock! Shove it all in now!" Your cries of passion along with your eyes locked on my disappearing penis and the sexy look on your face was the perfect complement to the feelings that were coursing through me as I filled your cunt with cock. Your eyes opened wide in wonderment as my shaft filled your passage and our pelvic bones ground together in a slow dance of minute movements which sent unbelievable spasms of pleasure flowing through our bodies.

I kept myself buried deep inside you and we moved slowly in unison savoring the wonderful feelings that we were giving each other. The I saw Pierre approaching with the beautiful blonde that had cum all over my face earlier in the evening and had just sucked your breasts. It turned out that it was his wife, Chloe, and she wanted to ask you if she could worship your asshole with her tongue while I fucked you. When you nodded approval, she lay down on her back on the lower level of your throne so that she could lick your asshole as my thick shaft filled your cunthole.

Pierre's good sized shaft was almost fully hard as he stood next to you and watched the action. I saw your hand come up and grasp the rising penis and gently pull him closer so that you could cover it with your lips. Your sexy moans were a delight to hear as Pierre and I filled you from both ends while Chloe was doing a magnificent job on your rear entrance.

Two distinguished looking gentlemen took their places at your breasts and began licking and sucking them as you experienced the myriad of sensations from almost every part of your body once again. Your cunt muscles were involuntarily squeezing my shaft as we stayed locked tightly to one another and I felt the first signs of an impending orgasm approaching from the unbelievable sensations you were giving me. I cried out in passion as my organ swelled even more and waves of pleasure washed over me as my balls pumped cum inside you.

As I sprayed my juices inside you, I heard Pierre cry out that he was cumming also and looked up to see you gulping down huge quantites of white cream, some of which escaped your lips and ran down your chin to your neck. The combination of hot cum filling you from both ends triggered your own orgasm and you moaned and thrashed as orgasmic pleasure washed over you and I felt the contractions of your cunt around my shaft, which still hadn't reduced in size and filled you so nicely. We stayed that way for quite some time as your cunt continued to milk my shaft and it stayed fairly hard. Finally JC tapped me on the shoulder and said it was time for the Queen's subjects to show their loyalty to their Queen through worship and asked you to sit on the throne and prepare yourself for worship.

The "throne" was a high upholstered chair with platforms on either side for the Queen to rest her legs when they were spread wide. I watched as you got comfortable on the throne and parted your thighs as you rested your legs on the supports and the sight of your flower-like labia made my cock move and begin to get hard. One by one, each member of the party, male and female formed a line and each in turn sank to their knees in front of you and kissed your vagina in abject worship.

I watched your face carefully and saw the expression of sexual passion come over your face as each man and woman placed their lips to your pussy in a slow, relaxed kiss. Some even slipped their tongue quickly into your opening to get some of your juices before giving way to the next worshipper. When the last "subject" approached, you looked up and saw me standing before you ready to take my place of worship between your thighs. You told me not to get down on my knees and that I should feed you my cock instead. You stayed spread wide and reached for my thick, throbbing organ which you placed at the entrance to your wet hole and motioned me to fill you with meat.

I fed the thick shaft into you inch by inch and by the time it was buried deep inside you, JC was sucking on one of your erect nipples while Brigitte was working on the other and two handsome young men came over on each side of you so that you could play with their cocks. You were so horny from all the kisses and sucks you had just received that it didn't take long for your orgasm to strike and I loved the sight and sound of you as you thrashed around on my thick pole and made the most beautiful sounds I could ever hear. When you finally calmed down, I withdrew my cock slowly and as soon as it plopped out, Pierre dropped to his knees and began cleaning you up with his tongue so that he got every drop of my cum and your juices before rising and kissing your hand.

The four of us decided that we had enough since it was quite late already and we took leave gracefully and headed back to our hotel in JC's car. They dropped us at the Negresco and we promised to get together again in a couple of days and headed upstairs where I undressed you and we fucked ourselves asleep.