All Comments on 'Nice Guys Don't Always Finish Last'

by Alphamon35

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
tazz317tazz317about 9 years ago
SHE HEARD WHAT HE SAID

but didn't Hear what it was. TK U MLJ LV NV

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I hope Tara is geniune with what she is feeling for Eric. She kind of gives off this vibe like Eric is a game to her. There is nothing wrong with being confident but Tara seems to have a bit of arrogance mixed in like she is sure she will be able to tame Eric.

Derrick need to get his facts straight about Nicole and Eric and stop giving bad advice. Its not Eric's fault Nicole is an attention whore. I think Nicole would behave in the same manner regardless of how dominant of a personality Eric has. She likes the way Dorian treats her but wants to be the center of Eric's world.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 9 years ago

So far I am not liking any of these characters. Tara is the one that I like the least. Nichole still has fee!ings for Eric otherwise she wouldn't have gotten so upset about Eric massaging Taho. Dorian's behavior is just as repugnant. Update soon please!

Alphamon35Alphamon35about 9 years agoAuthor

I have the third and final part done. I just need to edit and trim the fat. So I should be posting in like another week or so

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

None of the characters are likeable, was hoping this would be better than the first, but it's not.

Alphamon35Alphamon35about 9 years agoAuthor
thanks anyway

Sorry this story is not to your liking. I am glad you gave it a second chance but the third and final chapter will probably do little to change your mind so you may want to just skip it when it comes out.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
This is a fantastic story.

Finally, a likeable lead character. And, surprise surprise, a black guy who isn't a total dickwad!

Can't wait to see Nicole and Dorian get what they deserve! So thanks for writing a fantastic story. Look forward to more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous