Nice Guys Don't Always Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After about an hour and a half of working out Tara suggested they go to the steam room to unwind, before Eric had to go back to work. Lucky for them the steam room was empty. Though Eric was still apprehensive about doing anything, he was glad to have some alone time. Tara however planned on taking full advantage of this moment.

As they sat there talking about nothing in particular, Tara made sure there was hardly any space between them. Then the subject of what happened earlier at work came up again.

"Again I am sorry for mentioning Dorian earlier in such a manner. There is nothing about him that turns me on."

"Yeah I heard that same line before." Eric said, as the pit of his stomach started to feel hollow again.

"I am serious." Tara protested. "He does nothing for me. Now you on the other hand, well let's just say certain areas moisten when I am around you."

"Yeah right." Eric said dismissively. "All girls want some guy to treat them like trash, or second class citizens."

Before he could say another word Tara straddled Eric's lap, and tangled her legs around his, while draping her arms around his neck.

"Girls being the key word dear. I assure you I am all woman. They say actions speak louder than words." Tara said, before sealing her lips against Eric's.

Eric's defenses melted away quickly, as Tara kissed him. He returned the kiss with a renewed vigor, as Nicole and Dorian were the furthest things from his mind right now. Things continued to heat up as Tara started to kiss Eric more aggressively, using her tongue to invade his mouth. While her legs constructed tighter around his. The intensity of their making out made Eric's cock spring alive. Tara noticed it, and began to grind on it as she pulled away from Eric's lips, and ran her tongue along the side of his neck. As lust and depravity took over. Tara went from licking his neck to biting on it, gently at first, then harder as time went on.

Not being used to this level of intensity, Eric let out a low grunt, while wincing a little bit. "Ahh." He yelped softly, not wanting Tara to stop, but hoping she would ease up a bit.

"Oh sorry baby." Tara said breaking away from her assault. "I should have warned you that I am a biter, and I like marking my territory. Plus a little pain can be pleasurable if done right." She said in a low whisper before attacking the other side of Eric's neck.

Since Eric knew what to expect this time, his body was better prepared to what was going to happen. By this point his cock was begging to be set free from his shorts. But as quick as it got up, it almost retreated just as quickly, when his phone alarm went off.

"Fucking motherfucker." Eric cursed as his phone alarm went off.

"Aww does that mean our make out session has come to an end." Tara pouted.

"Yes." Eric sighed heavily. "I have to get going soon."

"That is such a shame." Tara said using her hands to hold the sides of his face as she gazed lustfully into Eric's eyes. "I could sooo fuck you right now, and not even care if we were caught." She said with a devilish grin. "But I guess work calls." She said before hopping off of his lap and giving him one last kiss. "See ya work tomorrow babe, and maybe tommorrow night if you have the time." Before making her way to the door.

"Stupid fucking job." Eric cursed shower before heading to the locker room to shower and change. "Where is a damn fast foward button when you need one."

12