Nice Guys Finish Last

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After making it to the bedroom, Nicole started kissing Eric, using her lips to assault his. While they kissed Eric was using his hands to relieve Nicole of her shorts. Shortly after they were both naked, it started to hit Nicole that sleeping with Eric would be a mistake. In her blind quest for revenge she had forgotten the type of man Eric was. It started to become clear that if she slept with him there would be no going back, and though she wanted to use Eric, she wanted to do so while causing the least amount of damage possible. Though it sounded crazy, it made perfect sense to Nicole.

So before going any further, Nicole backed away. "I'm sorry Eric I thought I was ready for this, but I don't think I am ready to do this just yet."

Eric let out a deep sigh as his erection started to subside. "It's ok. I don't want to do anything that we may both regret later." He said, as a hint of sadness lingered in his voice. "Well I guess I better put my clothes back on and get going."

"No please stay and just hold me for a little while Eric." Nicole pleaded, feeling a wave of relief come over her, as Eric did not seem to be too upset about her not sleeping with him.

They laid there silent for what seemed like an eternity, before they both drifted off to sleep. Just shortly after one o'clock in the morning Eric woke up in a panic, realizing that he was still at Nicole's house, and not his own.

"Shit." Eric said jumping out of bed waking up Nicole. "I better get going I have to be up early in the morning."

"Ok, be careful." Nicole said groggily, as she rolled back over and went to sleep.

The next day at work Eric and Nicole made no mention of what happened last night, and it was never brought up. Though the flirting came to a halt, Nicole made sure to make as much body contact as possible when at work. Hoping word would get back to Dorian.

Nicole's plan worked, because even though he saw Nicole as a conquest, Dorian kept track of all of her and Eric's actions. It was not that he hated Eric, he just simply saw him as competition. Even though Eric never really shown any interest in taking Dorian's job. The higher ups were always talking about how great Eric was, and how well he got along with everyone. All the positive talk towards Eric left Dorian nauseated. So if there was anything he could do to one up Eric he gladly did so.

Eric was not completely oblivious as to the game Nicole was playing. He just had no idea how far she was willing to go, because he had never had the opportunity to see her devious side, but he was about to get a glimpse.

One night Eric and Nicole had planned on going to the movies. But several hours before it was time to go Nicole's phone buzzed.

"Cancel any plans for tonight. I will be there in the next hour."

Nicole felt a pang of guilt and excitement at the same time. She felt guilty because she was about to blow off Eric, but she was excited that Dorian finally took notice of her again. Her plan for revenge would finally come to fruition. She planned on giving Dorian an evening he would not forget, then brush him off to show him she had the upper hand.

Eric had come to face the fact that he and Nicole were going to be no more than friends. He took solace in the fact that even though Nicole would be extra clingy at work, it seemed like it was just to jab at Dorian. Which was more than okay with Eric.

"Hello." Eric said picking up his phone.

"Hey I'm sorry, but I am going to have to cancel plans for tonight. I'm not feeling that well."

"Do you need me to go get you anything from the store?" Eric asked in a concerned voice

"Oh no I'll be fine. It is just probably something I ate. I am going to take some medicine, then lay down." Nicole said trying to sound sick

"Oh ok well I hope you feel better. Call me if you need anything."

"Ok thanks hun. I will."

After getting off of the phone with Eric Nicole took a quick shower, then she put on the sexiest robe she could find, and wore nothing underneath. Before too long she heard a car pull up. Her stomach was a bundle of nerves as she opened the door to let Dorian in.

"So are you going to come give me a kiss or what?" Dorian said.

As he spoke, and she saw him standing in her doorway, Nicole knew it was going to be hard to be able to stick to her gameplan. Nicole made her way over to Dorian and put her arms around his neck to kiss him, but he stopped her dead in her tracks.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing? You know what I mean about giving me a kiss." He said pulling down his shorts and boxers, while firmly pushing Nicole to her knees. "You know only kiss I want is you kissing my cock."

By this point her game plan was thrown out the window, and Nicole succumbed to Dorain's commands. As she was coaxed to get on her knees, Nicole parted her lips, and wrapped them around the tip of his cock.

"Ohh that's it slut." Dorian growled while grabbing a handful of Nicole's hair. "But let's see you give all of my cock a kiss, and not just the tip." With one thrust of his hips all 9 inches of Dorian's cock was buried in Nicole's throat.

The pressure of Dorian's cock was too much for Nicole at first, and she put her hands on his thighs to try to get him to slow down, but that just seemed to make him go faster.

"Ok that is enough for now. Take your robe off and bend over the couch and show me that dripping wet gash, and that tight little rosebud that I will be wrecking soon."

Thankful to get a break from having her throat fucked. Nicole scampered over to the couch, wondering to herself why this man has such a hold on her. As she bent over the couch with both of her holes exposed, Dorian licked his thumb, and pushed it in her ass, then used his other hand to finger her g-spot. All Nicole could do is whimper in pleasure as her holes were being worked over.

"Ohh Dorian I can't take much more. Please fuck me. This is torture. I want your cock in me now." Nicole said while writhing under his fingers.

"Only if you are lucky slut. I may grant your wish. But right now I love the sight of you whimpering like a cat in heat." Dorian said with a smirk. "As a matter of fact I think I want another kiss from those soft lips of yours."

Nicole let out a soft moan as Dorian removed his fingers, and laid back on the couch. Nicole made her way between his legs, and before Nicole could kiss his cock Dorian grabbed Nicole by the hair again, and guided her under his balls.

"I want to see dirty you willing to get. I want you to stick out that slutty little tongue of yours and give my balls a good licking."

Still powerless to resist. Nicole obeyed Dorian's every command, using her tongue to lick under his balls, and even teasing the area right above his asshole. "Ohh that's it I knew you were a dirty little cunt."

Nicole's moan got louder as she continued to graze her tongue across Dorian's ass. Proving that she was willing to do anything to please him. Without saying a word Dorian pulled Nicole from his crotch and turned her around on the couch. While she was turned around, Dorian thumbed her asshole, and verbally degraded her the while thumbing her asshole. In the mist of all the action her phone went off.

"Who the fuck is that calling you?" Dorian barked. "Too bad they can't see that you are busy getting finger fucked in the ass." He chided. "Maybe I should answer the phone and let them hear you moan like a whore in a brothel."

Nicole hated the fact that Dorian had this kind of control over her body. She was powerless to stop him from doing whatever he wanted. "Please dont," was all she could muster the strength to say. Knowing it could probably Eric on the other end, and that would be the last thing she needed. Having him hear her in this vulnerable position.

"Damn I guess she is not feeling good." Eric said, as he hung up the phone. "But it is not like her not to pick up. I think I will go and check on her." After throwing on some clothes, Eric hopped in his car and made his way towards Nicole's. Not knowing the surprise he was in for.

All Dorian could do was laugh, as Nicole begged for him not to pick up the phone. "Ok slut. I will be nice, and not answer your phone." With one smooth motion Dorian replaced his thumb with the tip of his cock. He continued to laugh as his thick mushroom dialated Nicole's stubborn opening. Eventually Dorian was able to bury half of his cock in her ass before he started pumping. Pulling it almost all the way out and shoving it back in.

"How does that cock feel in your ass Nicole? You love it don't you. You want me to empty my balls inside your ass don't you?" Dorian taunted her, as Nicole pushed back on his cock. "That's it bounce on that cock. Show me you want it." Dorian then grabbed her shoulders and pushed it all in, showing her no mercy.

"Ohh that's it Dorian ram that cock into my ass." Nicole cooed, as she tightned her anal muscles to milk Dorian's cock.

When Eric made it to Nicole's house and saw that Dorian's car was there, all he could do is go down the street and turn around. "That is it I'm done with her ass. I am really done. No wonder she has been so distant. I bet she has been fucking him this whole time." Eric said, scolding himself for not seeing this before now.

It didn't take much longer before Dorian unloaded his seed into Nicole's ass. "What a beautiful sight." He boasted, "millions of my potential children resting safely inside your asshole."

As she felt Dorian shoot inside her ass Nicole also felt something else, and that was the taste of humiliation. Not only has she messed up a good friendship with Eric, but Dorian proved that he could do whatever he wanted, and her body loved him for it.

"Well my job here is done, and for being such a great little fuck toy I will keep this between me and you...well for now anyway." Dorian chuckled, as he got dressed and left Nicole a hot, sweaty mess.

After spending some time crying, and beating herself up. Nicole got up and checked her phone, and sure enough it was Eric who called.

"Fuck my life." Was all she could murmur, before picking up and calling him back.

Not in the mood for finesse, or game playing Eric picked up the phone and said, "I came by to check on you and saw Dorian's car there."

"Eric I am..." before she could finish he had already hung up.

"Like I said I'm done with her. I don't even have it in me to get upset, because I should have known. Ahh well you live to learn I guess." Eric said to himself, while hanging up the phone.

After hearing the Eric hang up on her, all Nicole could do is throw the phone down and cry.

12