All Comments on 'Nice Guys Sometimes Laugh Last'

by Alphamon35

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
GotBaconGotBaconabout 9 years ago

Keep up the good work. I'll keep my eye out for more of your stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Too much pride?

To get a fucking job in St. Louis? It ain't Afghanistan. Ending was a little rushed, I actually appreciate the lack of repeating story points. No insight into why Tara likes it rough.

Alphamon35Alphamon35about 9 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thanks for the feedback. Yeah the end was a little rushed but if I kept going I would just get burnt out. So I decided to put an end to it now. As far as Tara goes she is a bit of a control freak and does not want to let her guard down and get hurt. But with Eric she could let her guard down since he did not pose a threat. Therefore leading to her becoming more inhibited behind closed doors.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

Poor Eric can't catch a break. At least he had a good time while it lasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Why kill the relationship? Nice guy does. It laugh last.

You should have had him get Dorians job and office. That way he would not be sharing, though he might like it. Tara would have it easier when she avoids him. It would also make sense for why he does not move to St. Louis. There could have been work for him there. LOVE conquers all when there is love, not just like with sex.

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutieabout 9 years ago

Nicole you were for that leave Eric alone. You have proven yourself to be untrustworthy! Get to stepping!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for the story. I wished that Eric and Tara would work out, but at least it gave Eric some much needed experience in dealing with women, before he meets his Miss Right.

PS. Before he gets his happy ending he deserves to get a taste of Nicole for everything she put him through and to show her what she missed out on.

Alphamon35Alphamon35about 9 years agoAuthor
thanks for the comments

I know some wanted Tara and Eric to work out. But it has been my plan since the beginning to have Tara serve as a catalyst for exposing Nicole for the treacherous snake she is. Plus I wanted to use her character to conclude the other storyline I am working on. As for Eric getting revenge on Nicole that is not in his character, plus that is the same thing Nicole tried to do with Dorian and it backfired. Eric's triumphant moment was ignoring Nicole's text. Though not the most rewarding route, it was the most damaging because it shows he is over her and she has no power of over him.

ender2k2kender2k2kover 7 years ago

I enjoyed the three chapters and hope you do a fourth.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous