All Comments on 'Nice Woman'

by vapist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
KumquatMayKumquatMayabout 8 years ago

This was an intriguing read. I struggled though, the continuity kinda suffered from poor punctuation & grammatical errors. It's difficult to stay immersed in the story when I keep getting pulled out by confusing sentence structure that forces me to figure out what the hell the author is trying to say.

Still, the dialogue was clever & intriguing. Hot, sexy, crazy. At times I felt like I was reading something brilliant. You're a good writer. With more careful attention to structure & phrasing, you can be exceptional.

Wanted to 5 star you, really I did, but 4 stars because it was confusing to read through your errors, but baby, I want so much more.

Thanks for this. I'm greedy. I want chapter 2!

Taylor

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I only read half of this story. It's so bad. I just couldn't get into it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good Story Badly Written

Before submitting you need to read what you have written. If you had done this you would have noticed the glaring English and Grammatical errors.

I should be awarding you with 5 Stars but can only give 3.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This Story Gave Me Cancer

You know, I was so elated to finally see a PE teacher gets the young femme student story on here, and well...

What the ever loving fuck did I just read??

There was no plot, no character development...the author writes as if he/she has a very tenuous grasp of the English language.

God, just...NO.

PLEASE do yourself a favor and find a competent editor before posting another story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Needs Work

Overall, your story could have really been a good read, except for the poor sentence structure and words way out of place. As suggested before, you need to edit your work better or obtain someone to edit it for you, like many authors of any story. Since we write a story, article, term paper, we are so into the product that we tend to overlook the obvious errors. So let someone review your work before submitting it for others to read.

This could have really been a hot story and really, you could add chapters to this as some of us are hooked on the theme of this story. Older women (Teacher) seducing her student and having steamy sex with her.

Work on it, add more chapters, and more importantly, don't give up because of the negative feedback. You do have promise!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

You have potential as an author but PLEASE get a proof reader/editor. I don't know if English is not your native language but you need some assistance before submitting your story.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uabout 8 years ago

I couldn't finish it. I was bored and how the story was structured made it an awkward read. But keep trying vapist.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Help Wanted: Editor

This really needed an editor's touch. It also needed spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. A little lacking in the plot department and difficult to get through.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous