All Comments on 'Nicholas' Bargain Ch. 07'

by redsoles

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Hethen129Hethen129over 10 years ago
loved this series

Definitely worth a reread. Would be interesting for a tine jump and see what the kids are doing and maybe have some special guest appearances by the parents. And even Mica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
A Fine Ending. :)

Thankyou! It was a relief when you decided to finish this story, and I'm glad that you did. It was well worth it. I didn't know where this story was heading after chapter 6, but this last chapter is a brilliant one, just like all the ones before it. It was great to hear about their children, and for me finished off just right. I hope you will be back in the future with a new story for us. Please keep us all updated. :)

EveEdenEveEdenover 10 years ago
Sequel!!!

Perhaps from Gideon' point of view? He sounds fascinating. Love the story, thank you very much for all the effort you put in.

redsolesredsolesabout 10 years agoAuthor

Reading back through the old comments, I realise it was quite a rocky road from start to finish. I never expected anyone to give it a chance/read it - writing it was a nice escape from studying.The editing issues let the story down terribly, and receiving negative feedback deterred me from continuing with the story. I have a terribly thin skin, as you can see! I was embarrassed by the mistakes: things like bear/bare, too/to - I promise you, I know the difference. I underestimated just how time-consuming it would be to not only write the story but to edit it all while working/studying - hours upon hours of eye-burning torture!

But I'm glad I finished it so thanks to everyone who encouraged me to complete it :)

LadyKillingPerfectionLadyKillingPerfectionabout 10 years ago
Absolutely love this story.

I just want to say I have loved this story from the beginning!!! I would love to see a sequel. It was amazing in spite of the errors. I hope you keep writing and posting because I look forward to your next stories. I will TRY to patiently wait for the next one...hint hint. Lol. Take care and Thanks again for the story.

repressed_maniacrepressed_maniacabout 9 years ago

AAAHHHHH I can't believe it's over?!

I was looking for something short and sweet and now I deeply regret because I wish this could have been longer. I loved the twists both at the beginning and the end. It made for a memorable story. But overall I love both the characters and their chemistry the most. I'm hoping for more Nicholas and Lara, I've gotten quite attached to them. They have such an adorable dynamic it isn't difficult to cheer for their happy ending.

I'm assuming since you've introduced Frederic and Gideon and a bit about the sisters you'll be writing about them as well? Crossing my fingers and looking so very forward to it! Thank you for this wonderful wonderful story!

Oweary1Oweary1about 8 years ago

So enjoyed this little gem of a story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Victorian and then some

Tapping into the dark sensuality of the Victorian era is a perfect move. I'll head over to Amazon and pray that all the extras are there. This is truly a good read and a delightful fantasy.

redsolesredsolesover 7 years agoAuthor
thanks for the recent comments everyone!

nice surprise to log in after so long and see that people are still discovering this story

please feel free to add me on goodreads https://www.goodreads.com/AmandaRieu

:)

GindareGindareover 7 years ago

I loved this story! I tried to purchase a copy on amazon, but couldn't find it! Is it for sale anywhere else?

Erika281Erika281about 7 years ago
Reading at work!!!

Yeah, I read it all! Great story, I love this couple and I wish you would write more about them, their children...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Your fans need more!! Lol

Amazing story, would love a more in depth , maybe prequel to this. Definitely every detail between the "end" and the epilogue. We need more!!! ❤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userredsoles@redsoles
The edited/revised version of Nicholas' Bargain is on Amazon under author Amanda Rieu :) https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00I65P7RM Goodreads link https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/17440084-amanda-rieu

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES