All Comments on 'Nick - A Transgender Woman's First'

by VanessaTG

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

very good write some more

Joscelyn2tgJoscelyn2tgalmost 9 years ago
Well Done...

...and extremely HOT. Your dialog was direct and nearly perfectly timed. Nick sounds like a very worthwhile memory. Super story, will be watching for any further adventures. Cheers! --- Josie

SWT3SWT3almost 9 years ago
Thank you for sharing

The authenticity make the story work. It is a touching, human tale.

blin18blin18almost 9 years ago
A startlingly real story

Such a clearly presented, beautiful, and surprisingly feminine story of your first time with a man. You write beautifully, and I would dearly love to read some more fictionalised and erotically charged stories of the same protagonist's adventures with a woman.

griffin57griffin57almost 9 years ago
Actually very good.

Intelligent, real and errotic. Properties for a good story, but I was also intrigued by the glimpses of nerdyness. Hard to believe that a woman of this caliber and intelligence has to hunt for a lover.

zetjester1zetjester1almost 9 years ago
thank you

A great story, really enjoyed :-)

Emmakate88Emmakate88almost 8 years ago

Vanessa I would just like to say thank you. This was a Wonderfully written sensual story. I very much enjoyed reading it. It is delightfully refreshing to finally read something written by a fellow trans woman. As it depicts us as people who have needs and desires that are so often unfulfilled. I don't know if you have plans to write any other stories or experiences whether you do or do not I am grateful to you for sharing such a personal piece of your life.

Wishing you happiness and love in life, Emma

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I liked the story, but I think you need to start at the beginning and describe your feelings during your transition and your experiences along the way. I like real transgender stories, not ones where someone is forced or sissified by a stronger person.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous