Nick and the Programmer

Story Info
Nick is a private investigator. She is the client's wife.
4k words
3.95
24.2k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers

She stood there in the threshold naked and smiling. She told me that it had been a long time since she had a man look at her with lust and bad intentions in his eyes, and that she wasn't going to miss this opportunity tonight.

"And there's something in those dark, deep brown eyes of yours that makes me trust you," she added when she took my had and led me to her hotel room.

Her name was Sylvia, she told me that she was a married mother from New Jersey who only came to this series of technology seminars because her boss thought they would help her lead her team of programmers. As the elevator ascended to the tenth floor, she added that she would have never thought of cheating on her husband if that "Creep of a lowlife" hadn't admitted to his long-time infidelities, "Like from when we were just married."

I had questions that were left unasked, most of them about her husband and why he would cheat on such a shapely goddess like her. The doors opened, and Sylvia took my hand, led me to her room, a suite.

"My suite mate's down at the party," she told me. She closed the door and told me to help myself to the honor bar. "The company's paying for everything," she chuckled.

I shook my head and found bottles of water in the small refrigerator. I took and opened one, drew a good amount, and screwed the cap back on. I offered her one: she shook her head.

"I'll be right back," she told me. I heard a door close. I sat and thought she was going to the bathroom. It was a quick moment later that I assumed wrong.

"Hello, Nick," she whispered. I turned and saw her, in the bedroom threshold, naked.

I sat slack-jawed. She was beautiful at the reception, witty and lovely as we talked, ignoring the free but watered-down drinks. Now, as she exposed herself to me, she was truly a goddess.

"Oh my," were the only words I could speak.

She took the lack of speech as a sign that I liked what I saw, and she was correct. She came to me, her breasts and stomach bounced with each step, causing the room temperature to raise noticeably, or at least I began to sweat. The movement of her thighs caused my body to react the way a woman wants it to. She arrived at the couch and looked at me.

The smile on her face told me a story. It had, indeed, been a long time since she had a man show her that he lusted after her, and Sylvia was happy it was me. She took my hand, told me to stand. She took her other hand and gently rubbed it against my parents.

"All for me," she stated, not questioned. I smiled but was met by a quick and warm embrace. We kissed and kissed hard. Her tongue searched for mine and when they met, she softly moaned.

She broke the grip, mostly to catch her breath. "Come with me, Nick," she softly said. "Before you change your mind," she added.

"I won't," I assured her.

She spun me as we entered the bedroom, pushed me onto the bed. She went to her knees and untied my shoes. "I've always love to strip a man," she told me. "Lay back and let me do the work."

Who was I to tell her not to? I didn't mind, and the way she slowly, softly and carefully removed my belt and pants, I wasn't going to stop her. She placed her hot mouth on the outline of my hardness before moving to my tie and shirt buttons.

I would have stripped quicker, but then I wouldn't have had Sylvia's Rubenesque body climb and settle on me, her softness squirm on top of me.

"It's been too long," she said when she removed my boxer briefs and my dick popped out, its hardness never ending. With one hand, she tossed my underwear aside, the other gripped me.

"So long," she added before taking it into her hot, moist mouth. She gave me a sampling of her talents: Took in half of it and ran her tongue up the underside as slowly removed it.

"Why would he cheat on this woman?" I asked myself. "Only a fool would."

She pushed me more onto the bed, "Let me use you."

"God, yes," I answered. "Use me."

A smile came to her face. She climbed on top and looked at me. She leaned in, her heavy breasts sagged into my face. "It's been far too long, honey." She kissed a cheek before falling onto my chest.

Our lips met, our tongues danced, and for the next two hours, we were lovers, hot and horny, passionate but caring, thinking of each other's needs, wants. Her last orgasm met my only. I kissed her lips as I removed myself from her trimmed pussy, fell on to the sheets, and caught my breath.

Sylvia rolled to me and asked, "I suppose you're leaving me?"

I kissed her again and answered, "Only to get water. Would you like some?"

"Yes, please," she said. I rolled out of the bed and walked to the living area. I noticed someone was on the balcony, her back to me. I could see that she had a wine glass in her hand, white wine. Her hair was long and red, her body was, too, curvaceous. She must have heard me. She turned quickly and saw me, my body sweat and covered in Sylvia's fluids. I had no shame: I didn't move to hide myself. I nodded and smiled. She didn't blush, just took a sip of her drink and looked me up and down.

I removed two cold bottles of water and walked past her again. "She's lucky," the redhead mouthed.

"Here you go," I said as I closed the door.

"Thank you." She took one and opened it quickly. She took a good swig before putting it on the night stand.

I kissed her before going to my side of the bed. "Your roommate's back," I said before I drank water.

"She is? Did she see you?"

I nodded.

"Did that embarrass you?"

I shook my head.

She kissed my cheek and quickly left the bed. "I'm going to talk with her," Sylvia said. She didn't grab any clothing, no robe. She left the door open. I heard her slide open the balcony. I took this as an opportunity to finish my water.

"I know," the roommate said. "No shame at all. But oh, so cute."

"And caring," Sylvia added.

"Care to share him?"

Sylvia laughed, "Not tonight. I think I wore him out." She didn't but I wasn't going to tell her that. I didn't want to sound like a cad, a pig.

"If he stays until the morning, or comes back, then we can abuse him," my lover stated. I had intentions of leaving soon, but after hearing these two, I decided to stay.

I wanted to see if Sylvia was a woman of her word.

"What's her name?" I asked before we retired to her bed.

"Tricia, Tricia Wells." Sylvia took my hand and led me back into her bedroom.

*****

"And then what happened?" my boss, Simone Campion asked. She had listened to the story, to my time in Las Vegas. I had been sent there to watch a client's wife. He had engaged the Campion and Champion Agency to gather evidence of his wife's cheating. He had felt that she was attending a technology symposium in Virginia, but thought it was not the case.

"She doesn't even work with computers at her job," he had told my boss. She took the case and assigned it to me. I was a young operative, only hired two years ago, and that was to be their "computer guy," to help teach the directors, operatives, and secretaries to use the new computer filing system. Circumstances changed after my wife left me and the agency lost five operatives to a larger New York City one. I was asked to assist one of the few who remained and when he was impressed, I began to learn the ways of being a private detective.

"Did you sleep with them both?" Simone asked. I had known her since I was 3: She was my older sister's best friend since kindergarten. And when I turned 18, she admitted to me that she had a big crush on me, ever since she saw me play soccer. There weren't many secrets between us, and I had no problem telling her, in detail, of whom I slept with and what we did.

"Yes," I answered with a big smile.

"That good, huh?"

"Yes," I answered. "Thank God we broke for breakfast, or I wouldn't have made it out of there alive."

She chuckled and put down the pen she was using to write down my report. "It's not proper to sleep with the client's spouse," she began, "and especially when we were hired to find evidence of the spouse cheating."

"You and I both know that our client's an asshole," I began. She put up her hand.

"Yes, that may be true, but you did step over a line." She looked into my eyes, serious as I've ever seen her. She shook her head and chuckled. "I'm not going to tell him what you did. I will tell him that you found her always with her roommate, that she was never alone with a man, and that his fears of her infidelities are unfounded."

"That sounds good to me," I said. "I'll write that up and send you the report, have it before 4."

"Thank you."

I stood and went to leave. Simone stopped me and asked, "Are you going to tell me about the three of you?"

I nodded. "Let me get my report done, then I'll tell you more."

The report I wrote for Simone did not include my tryst with the client's wife and her roommate. That would not be good for the agency and far worse for me, both professionally and personally. I saved them onto my computer and printed off the template pages and my notes and hand delivered them to Simone.

Her door was closed. I gently wrapped my knuckles before opening. I peeked my head in, to see if she was in the middle of a call or meeting. She had her back to me, looking out the 10th floor office and towards the dark gray outline of the Adirondack foothills in the distance. She usually did this when she was troubled, or when she had something troubling to tell someone.

"I have the report and notes." I spoke softly, not wanting to interrupt her if she was deep in thought. She slowly spun.

"Thanks, give them to me." She motioned for me to put them on her desk. She inhaled deeply before speaking. "Now, where were we?"

I smiled devilishly and took a seat. "What would you like me to start?"

"The roommate, when she joined."

I looked at her and smiled. "I never knew you liked women."

"Oh, you. Just tell me what happened."

I was roused from a dream by someone pushing on my shoulder. I couldn't figure out who until I remembered that I was still with her, with Sylvia, the woman I had met the previous evening. "Wake up sleepy-head," I heard as I slowly opened my eyes. She had a big smile on her face.

"Did you have good dreams?" She sat up, the top sheet and comforter fell away, exposed her large breasts to me.

My inner voice screamed for me to take her, to suck on those large, welcoming nipples. She absentmindedly rubbed her breasts, her nipples hardened more. I let out a soft, almost imperceptible moan.

"Yes," I answered.

"What was it about, if you don't mind me asking?"

"A summer's day at the beach, with someone special." I saw her body fall; an honest pout came to her face. "You were that someone, Sylvia."

Her demeaner perked. Her voice sounded giddy. "I was? That's so nice of you to say."

It was the truth, though I neglected to tell her an important description: it was a nude beach. "We enjoyed the sun and sand," I added. She leaned in and kiss my forehead.

"If that's a lie, it's a good one. It made me feel good."

I wanted to tell her all about it, even the nude part, but a knock on the bedroom door interrupted me. I looked at her inquisitively. She just smiled.

"Come in, Tricia." The door opened and in stepped in the redhead from the previous night. The last time I saw her, she was wearing dark blue skirt, a white blouse, and no shoes. The material of that shirt was hard pressed to keep hidden in I believed were bountiful bosoms. Last night, the skirt did little to hide the fact she had hips, hips that were wide and delicious to me. As she stood, they hadn't changed. They were still a perfect size.

"Are you two ready?" Tricia asked, more to her friend than me.

I looked to Sylvia and stifled a smile. I knew the reason why she was in the bedroom - and I suspected with nothing underneath - but I had to keep up the illusion that I had no idea they planned nothing for this morning.

"What's going on here?"

An impish look crossed Sylvia's round face. Her gray eyes lit up and twinkled. "We've agreed that you're too sexy to let just one of us use." She walked over to me, sat on the bed, and took a hand into hers. "I hope you're not offended by this, but we both would like to sleep with you."

My faux shock fooled them: Both were still for a moment with worry written across their faces. I slowly smiled and nodded. "I've been with two women before, but that was back in college."

Sylvia stood and walked to her friend. She removed the robe and tossed it into the room. Tricia stood exposed to me. I drank in her body and sighed at my good fortune.

*****

Simone stopped me and asked, "What did their bodies look like? How big were they?" She finished the water in her glass and stood. "Before you start, I need more water." She walked quickly from her office and headed out.

I stopped her. "You'll need this," I said, holding up the glass.

"Oh, yeah." She thanked me and turned. She left the office quickly and to refill it.

"Continue," she said when she closed the door upon her return. "I want you to describe these women."

I thought for a moment. Both women were large, like Simone, and I had a feeling that she wanted to know if I found her body type appealing. "What do you want to know? Is there something specific?"

She shook her head and put on a forced smile. "No, I just want to get a general idea of with whom you slept."

I nodded and thought for a moment. If I worded this correctly, I could get my boss to admit that she likes hearing about me sleeping with women of her shape. "You know that Sylvia is a wide-hipped, big breasted woman, it says so in the client's folder."

She nodded, and the edges of her mouth curled.

"And you want to know if Tricia has the same body, if she's big, too?"

She sighed and looked up at the ceiling. "Yes, I do," she admitted. "Make you happy?"

I chuckled and shook my head. "Better question is, 'Does it make you feel better to admit it?'"

She pointed a finger and squinted. "You!" was all she said.

"Want me to describe the women, or do you want me to pick up where the three of us are on the bed?"

"Tell me about the friend Tricia, please."

"Tricia, a natural redhead. It was shoulder length. Her skin was alabaster, very white. She was bigger than Sylvia, with much larger breasts."

Simone raised a hand to stop me. "How much bigger?"

"You've seen Sylvia's picture in the client's file, in which she's wearing a blouse that accentuates her bosom. Image those but two cups sizes larger. That's what Tricia's were, are."

She whispered a wow then told me to continue.

"Tricia was like her friend, clean shaven. I know, odd, but I liked it."

"Was there anything that the two told you that they wouldn't do?" This question was out of nowhere, nothing that her and I had ever discussed would lead me to believe that she would want to know this.

I looked at her for a moment, shook my head, and tried to digest what she had asked. "Wouldn't?" I repeated.

She nodded, "Wouldn't, yes."

"When I tell you what we did, there'll be your answer."

"Oh, sorry for getting a little ahead of myself."

"Let me get back to telling you about the morning."

*****

The kiss the two had was short-lived: they couldn't contain their joy. They giggled like children on Christmas morning. Sylvia led her friend to the bed, to me. She looked at me, "Kiss her, Nick."

I leaned up and kissed the new woman's lips, full and warm lips that begged for kissing. She moaned softly before I removed myself from the embrace.

"Nice, huh?" Sylvia asked.

"Yes," the two of us answered, both of us sure that question was directed to ourselves.

Sylvia laughed. "I guess that answers my question." She slunk onto the bed, joining us. She kissed Tricia before kissing me. "This is going to be very enjoyable."

Tricia looked at me, then at Sylvia. She appeared apprehensive. "I've never been with more than one person before," she stated.

Sylvia looked at her friend. "Kiss him," she started. "Kiss him and feel his body pressed against his. Welcome his touch, his lips. And don't be afraid when I touch you."

"Okay," she whispered. Tricia leaned into to me, her large breasts pressed against my body. Her flesh against mine caused my body to react, noticeable to Sylvia.

"My," she cooed before taking my penis in her hand. Her soft skin hardened my member. I felt her hot, moist breath on the head before she slipped me inside of her mouth. If not for a tongue dancing with mine, I would have filled the room with a loud moan.

I could hear the sloppy wet sounds from Sylvia as she worked my cock. I reached down and felt Tricia's large ass, and like her breasts, the fleshiness was erotic. I squeezed harder as she stopped kissing and slinked upward, forcing a breast towards my mouth.

I inhaled her nipple, large and hard, waiting to be suckled. Her areola wasn't big, the size of a half dollar, and was pink, a true pink shade. She moaned softly as I released my hand from her ass and grabbed her tits.

Sylvia released my cock, a good thing. I felt as were I was about to orgasm. "Oh God, you're getting hotter," she almost screamed. "I've never had a cock do that."

I let go one of Tricia's breasts and pulled her back to me. She slid up, her bosom rubbing against my free skin. I moaned, this time loudly. Both women stopped. I looked at Sylvia then Tricia. Both women were staring at me, the lust in their eyes intense.

For several, agonizing moments, no one spoke, no one moved. We lay a cuddled mass of flesh and sexual tension.

Sylvia broke the silence. "Fuck me, Nick. Fuck me hard, treat me like a bitch whore."

I looked into her eyes again and saw something I had not seen before: want. From the report I had read from our client/her husband, the reason he gave for her infidelities was that he could not perform: an illness had made him impotent. He was willing to supply medical documentation to back his claim. We didn't need or want it. And when I looked into his wife's eyes, I began to not agree with that claim.

If a woman had a husband with a medical issue, she would not want another man. She would love and be faithful to him. No, what I saw in Sylvia's eyes told me that there was something else going on. I made a mental note to check into it when I returned to the office.

I moved and turned her over. I slapped her ass and told her, "Get on all fours, bitch."

She answered the command quickly and with conviction. "Yes, sir."

"Where do you want me?" Tricia asked.

"Lay in front of the bitch, legs spread."

Without hesitation, she did as she was told. Tricia slipped in front of us and splayed her legs. I didn't need to tell Sylvia what to do: she leaned in and kissed her friend's white and fleshy thighs.

Tricia moaned and grabbed her friend's head, guiding her to the spot most wanted. She began to grind her hips, grind her pussy into Sylvia's face. I went behind Sylvia and slipped my hardness into her wet pussy. She said not a word, just kept her face in her friend.

I grabbed her hips and Sylvia pushed back against me. I slowly thrusted, felt my cock go in deeply.

"Pull my hair," Sylvia said, breaking contact with Tricia.

"Eat me, eat my cunt, filthy whore," Tricia scream. "You're here to please us both, get back to it!"

"Yes," Sylvia meekly said before diving back into the woman.

I pulled on her hair and began to thrust quicker and deeper. Try as she might, Sylvia couldn't scream, just muffled noise.

"That's it, you're good at it, filthy cunt," Tricia told her roommate. "Fuck me with your tongue."

I heard a rhythmic muffled sound come from Sylvia. I heard Tricia say "Yes, yes," in the same tempo. Both women were ready.

I released her hair and grabbed Sylvia's hips. I fucked her like an animal as my own orgasm met Tricia's. I felt Sylvia's body tremble with pleasure. She released Tricia's body and gasped for air, each breath quivered. I pulled out and pushed her aside. I reached for Tricia and told her to clean me.

RjThoughts
RjThoughts
75 Followers
12