Nick and the Programmer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, yes sir!" She took my cock, covered in two people's juices and licked, taking it in her mouth like a piece of candy. She sucked it and didn't stop until it was clean.

We stayed in bed, together, trying to regain our breaths. The women cuddled me, played with the hair on my chest. I was hungry, in great need of a shower and water or juice. I sat up and asked, "Can we shower and get something to eat?"

"Yes," both answered.

I climbed out of bed and walked to the in-suite bathroom, let the water in the shower run. I knew they would be talking, but I didn't care. I was hungry and needed food.

*****

"Did you three come back and fuck more?" Simone asked. She was breathing heavily and had a look of lust in her eyes. I knew she liked the story. I thought of finishing it, telling her that we repeated, but with Tricia in doggy style, but my choice was made.

There was a knock on the door, and Georgina, Simone's assistant, poked her head in. "Your appointment is here."

I looked at my watch. I forgot she was meeting a new client. I stood and made my way out, passing Georgina and a woman in her 50s, dressed well, and with more curves than a mountain highway. I looked back at my boss and smiled. She shook the woman's hand and ignored me.

I knew she saw me look and wanted so badly to tell me to lay off the clientele.

12