All Comments on 'Nick Watches Di Ch. 11'

by gripman

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Dickhead

Takes 8 years to realize that you are now a hardcore cuckold.

littlecordeleralittlecordeleraover 10 years ago
Wow!

Now THAT's a cuckold story! Good grief you're going to make Lit's Jilted Male Cry Baby Club (the JMCBC) one-bomb you till their keyboards begin to smoke!

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
8 years? It took you 8 years to figure it out?

I'm sure that's some kind of record. The fact that you're a spineless cuckold and are married to a cheating slut should come as no surprise. This whole mess was unimaginative and frankly, boring. What made this story horrible was that it's been going on for years and you STILL don't have an ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
get a life

10 chapters of this fucking garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Of course, littlecordelera

just happens to be the founding(and only) member of the Big Sloppy Man-hating Douche-bag Club.

Black, white, it doesn't matter she hasn't found a cock that fills her yet. Splitlicker still wants to clean the cum out of her, she needs a volunteer to fill her up with creamy cum. No takers? Sorry bigcunterdelera nobody wants your sloppy cunt.

houstonbicouplehoustonbicoupleover 10 years ago
Outstanding Work!

It took this last installment for me to find out how hot the entire series is! Fuck any negative comments. They come from jealous idiots.

Betty and I opened out marriage in 1973, three years after we got married. Our lives are much like yours but you write about it much better than we have. One big difference is that we are both bisexual and have shared many of the same lovers.

One time in New Orleans, she pulled a train of 14 of my coworkers. Your poker party reminded me of that a lot.

You have given us several orgasms of reading and for that we thank you. Now I am going to jack off one more time while fantasizing about eating your cream pie out of Di and watching you fuck Betty.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
re: houston

We have a problem. You need a shrink badly. Please call one immediately and get help. Your ranting only proofs one thing. Your sick, mentally incapable of making proper decisions. Take your wife with you, she needs help too. Do it now. Every minute counts. You don't even know it, but your brain is evaporating.

barmaid10barmaid10over 10 years ago
Anonymous haters-

It sure does take courage to write hate when you don't put your name to it! What did you think you were reading? A goodnight fairy tale for a first grader? Shut up and don't comment, stop reading if it offends you!! At least have the courtesy to sign your name to the insult! What a bunch of pansy haters!!

I read all the chapters and loved them! Fact or fiction, they rocked!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous