All Comments on 'Nickolas and Jason Ch. 05'

by RobMontague

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
FINALLY!

I love this whole series and you've finally delivered another chapter wihtout disappointing! YAY! I am seriously in love with these characters. You have an amazing talent for writing. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Great!

It was worth the wait! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yesss!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've been waiting and waiting for you to continue this story and you did not disappoint us!!! PLZ DON'T MAKE US WAIT FOREVER FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ReadandEnjoyReadandEnjoyover 14 years ago
Thank you!

Thank you so much! I am so excited to get to read another chapter of this fabulous story.

Purr_AlainaPurr_Alainaover 14 years ago
Love it - and want more!

I love a story line - no matter whether it is a film, book, video game or what! This is brilliant. It makes you want to read more and know how things are gonna turn out!

Please, please, please keep going - I need to know!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Thanks so much!

Your stories are just amazing! Month after month I checked to find out how it would continue & finally there's a brilliant new chapter. I've completely fallen in love with your characters. Please don't take too long for the next chapter!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous