Nick's Quest Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers

"Ron, Missy's husband, loved fucking me last night. This guy Chris at the strip club loved fucking me, too."

"What? Who?" I shouted.

"Oh, I didn't tell you, did I? That's where Kelli and I went the other night. Our friend, Raven, dances there some nights."

Raven, I remembered, was the girl who worked at the Lover's Shack adult bookstore near where all those strip joints were located. Apparently she moonlighted as a stripper. "Who the fuck is Chris?"

"He's the manager there, baby doll."

"Manager where?"

"Dolly's."

"And you fucked him?"

"Yeah. That's two more 'favors' for you, huh?"

"Fuck the goddamn favors, Leigh! You go out with your girlfriend because it's supposedly her last week in town and then you go off and fuck some guy?"

"Yeah, I guess. I'm sorry, baby. I guess I was caught up in the moment. Besides, we had an agreement, that if I did ever fuck some guy, you'd get two favors," she stated.

"Yeah, well I guess I didn't expect it would only take you a day or two to fall of the wagon. And you're gonna use that 'favors' thing as a crutch? What the fuck, Leigh? And what 'moment' are you talking about anyway?"

I was up and storming around my TV room. I was hurt and pissed.

"After Raven's first set, she introduced Kelli and me to Chris, one of her bosses, and he told us we should both be looking to get a job there, as well. Well, Chris 'bought' a private booth dance from Raven for us. All of us. We were back in the booth and Raven was interacting with me and Kelli. When Chris asked Raven to take off my top, I didn't resist. I knew he wanted to see my tits and I couldn't stop her if I wanted to. Figured I was helping her out more than anything."

"I see," I said.

"He did say I could get a job there, by the way."

"Was that before or after you fucked him?"

"During, I think," she answered.

"Fucking fantastic," I said. "I don't know if I can handle this anymore, Leigh."

"What?" she asked as if it surprised her.

"This! You fucking anyone you want, anytime you want."

"But now," she started, "I wanna fuck you." To prove her point, she started unbuttoning her shirt, exposing the swell of her breasts.

"Not now. I've got to sort things out." And I stormed out of my own house. I didn't know where I was headed but thought of calling Dawn. How pathetic would that be?

TO BE CONTINUED...

XceptMe
XceptMe
80 Followers