Nick's Quest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Touch them then," she said. She ran her hands over her face and up through her hair while sticking out her chest.

"God, you don't know how much I love to have them held, squeezed and pinched," she continued. Her eyes, I could tell, were closed as she spoke these words to me.

Monica was deliberately riding my cock whereas Michelle humped me like an animal in heat. She took her time which was fine with me. After being with Dawn earlier and then Michelle, my cock could use the loving approach. I caressed her asscheeks in my hands to the same rhythm her pussy was sliding up and down my cock.

"I like your hands on my ass but my tits probably will like it better," she said while taking my hands off her butt and putting them back on her tits. "Don't you just love my tits?"

I nodded, whether she saw me do that or not wasn't clear. I could certainly tell why her boyfriend paid a lot of attention to her tits. They were soft and filled up each of my hands. I especially liked the feel of her hard little nipples as I slid my palms back and forth over them.
"Oh yeah, most girls tell me they wish they had my tits...." she mused. "You know, my boyfriend fucked me right before I came back to school but I was still so horny when I left because I didn't cum, so I wore that top tonight because it makes me feel so sexy, guys and girls staring at my tits all night. He would kill me if he knew I wore that tonight."

It intrigued me that she supposedly got off on women looking at her chest, too, although I suspect a lot of women who have racks like Monica's got off to some extent showing off her boobs like that. It also surprised me any boyfriend would let a girl that looked like Monica go back to her college apartment without making sure she got off, as well.

"What would he do now if he found out you were fucking some other guy?"

"Probably kill you. Or both of us."

Monica was a real talker during sex. She was carrying on a regular conversation as if we were sitting next to each other in a restaurant but it was interspersed with dirty talk. "Feel my tits." "Flick my clit with your fingers." "Play with my ass again."

I did not know it at the time but there was a lot of fucking going on in the apartment at 2:30 in the morning and not one of them included Dawn, unless you count watching as being included.

Sue had had sex only with one guy before tonight and that was with a guy she dated for three years from junior year of high school till the end of her freshman year in college. In the two years since, she never had a one-night stand or had sex with anyone else until Dave was invited by her into her bedroom earlier this evening. This was the reason for the surprised reaction in the living room from her roommate and friends, including Dave himself.

Sue and Dave, a guy she knew from her political science class last semester, had been busy kissing and petting for the better part of thirty minutes before Dave was able to get Sue to put her guard down and let him finger her. Ten minutes after that started he was fucking her on top in the missionary position. Luckily he had a condom or he would never have been able to convince her to slip it inside of her. Five minutes after he entered her Dave was seen leaving the apartment altogether. Sue's first go at fucking in over two years was over before it really began.

The only reason Dave was seen leaving the apartment when he did was because Dawn was quietly seated in the living room on a chair in the corner across the room from the couch that Danny and Ceil were on. At first the couple, when left alone by the others who had retreated to bedrooms, stood by the couch and kissed. This particular twosome was already familiar with each other, having shared each other on many a drunken night fucking either during or after a party.

However, a few things were different for these two this time. For one, being out in the open in someone else's apartment. Two, being watched was another. And at first they did not even know they were.

Dawn had walked in on them when they were in a sixty-nine, also a first for this particular couple. In fact, neither had gone down on the other during their other forays. It was always just pure fucking.

Dawn had gone out into the living room to find me, I would later find out, when she stumbled upon Danny and Ceil. Dawn never imagined that I would be in either Sue's room (who everyone assumed was pretty much a born-again virgin) or Monica's room (since she had that boyfriend).

But apparently finding me became secondary when she saw the two devouring each other's privates. They did not notice until after Ceil's first orgasm and they were getting re-situated in order to fuck. Upon discovering their visitor there was initial shock but it quickly faded. Danny, of course, had asked Dawn to join them in a threesome. Although Dawn herself had had sex with him twice before, she declined, saying she just wanted to watch. Ceil and Dawn were friendly rivals and she was more than happy to have Dawn watch her in action. She always did think she had the better body, so having Dawn watch her give Danny the blowjob and the fuck of his life was definitely something she was not against. Of course, Dawn had her legs spread wide on either side of the chair and was pumping her own pussy with two fingers.

I was actually thinking about others in the apartment possibly having sex as Monica slowly rode my cock. Her hands were over mine on her tits. Just prior to that, I had played with her ass for about five minutes like she asked me earlier. Her ass was bigger and fleshier than Dawn's but I loved it nonetheless. And Monica's tits were clearly bigger than Dawn's.

Dawn was great in bed but I was thinking that Monica was fast becoming my best fuck ever, even given her penchant for talking during sex. That honor had been bestowed upon Dawn after our fuck the morning of the wedding and the afternoon baseball game fuck, which were both better than even our earlier afternoon fucking from behind that included her ass.

"Fuck me harder!" Monica screamed. "Just don't stop fucking me, Nick."

Monica was leaning back on her left arm with her right hand diddling her clit. I looked down at her pussy to watch her rub her clit harder and harder.

"Can I cum in you?" I begged.

"Ahhhhhhh....ahhhhhh.....uhh huhhhhhh," she shrieked.

We went from me not even being able to put my hand under her shirt and rub her mound through her shorts to being able to squirt my jizz inside her pussy.

"Come on, baby," she implored. "Cum inside my hot, sweet pussy."

Not long after she said that Monica's body began to shake. Her hand left her pussy and her hands were pushed down against my chest. I could feel her pussy quiver and then clamp down on my member buried inside of her warm, wet canal. She did not appear to be breathing as her body shook, her tits an absolute delight. In her current state, she would have converted even the most flaming homosexual male.

"OHHHHHH!!! OHHHHHHH!!! OHHH MYYYY FUCKINNGG GOD!!! YESSS YESSSS YESSSSS!!!"

That did it for me. After forty-five minutes of fucking Michelle and Monica, I released my pent-up spunk deep inside Monica's belly, fifteen minutes later than Danny and Ceil and over a half hour after Dave left Sue's room. The whole apartment had to have heard our passionate fucking, including Dawn.

Monica bent down and lustfully kissed my neck, face and finally mouth. Her tits were crushed against my chest and my hands laid across her butt.

"God, you were great," she said breathlessly after breaking from our kissing. "I'm gonna be in so much trouble if they tell Rob."

"You were great, too," I replied. "Just awesome. Rob's a lucky guy." I assumed at this point that Rob was the boyfriend she just cheated on.

"Yeah, he is lucky, isn't he? Maybe too lucky."

She then got off me and slid her butt back up against my groin and took my arm and draped it over her stomach, my body fully spooning hers. No one would have guessed we met only a few hours earlier. We looked like long-time and content lovers.

"Goodnight Nick."

"Goodnight Monica."

I moved my right arm up and cradled her succulent breasts in an embrace. She sighed contently and soon we were both asleep.

TO BE CONTINUED...