All Comments on 'Nicole & Pam'

by Sam3323

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gizzmo301gizzmo301over 19 years ago
Better left alone

your writting wis great but you took a good story with a nice ending and messed it up big time....... how its another cheating wife story

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Ya seem to want to have it both ways

Each successive chapter/story seems to go back and forth. Nicole is gangbanged but gets into it, but the next chapter is about them getting revenge, and now to openly looking for it. Make up your mind.

Ghost BearGhost Bearover 19 years ago
Couldn't....

leave well enough alone. Had to make a total cheating wife story out of it. Went from a unique story to the usual.

Disappointed.

gnfgnfover 19 years ago
Let’s put this story into perspective.

In the first parts both Nicole and Ann are basically raped and Nicole is going to be blackmailed. Then through connections that Ann has they get revenge by destroying the three men responsible through a beating and mutilation. So far so good, they deserved at least that much.

Now Ann and Nicole decide to go out on the town since their husbands are away on business; to enjoy them selves. They bundle off the kids (it is not mentioned) to a baby sitter and hit the clubs. Accept a drink from a man at the bar who just happens to be black. He invites himself to their table orders more drinks and the next thing they are headed off to a club where he is probably an owner or a supplier of sluts. They drink, dance and then head off into the back where there just happens to be a large bed and a room with mirrors.

They spend the night screwing not only each other but two guys (at least), that they have never met before. Then they head back to home and into each others arms again.

I guess that next we need to get back at who is responsible for this latest altercation. That would be the husbands who left them alone, while trying to provide for their families. Since an owner of a club probably makes a whole lot more than the husbands and can supply an unlimited amount of large black cocks for them to use; they need to get rid of the husbands. Maybe they can get the same group together as last time and do the same to them as the first group of losers.

George

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
From Good To Crap

You took what was a very good, different story and turned it into a common piece of crap.

Randy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Yu had to make it a nigger didn't you

OjK I have to make the score a 00. YOu suck! Hope you like to have white women fucked by niggers, you should have ojne fuck you in the ass. then you would really enjoy it ass hole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
dribble

be they with the brothers or not, both should be discovered, divorced, and removed from their present marital bliss. they're sluts, but its fine if they are ok w that. why even be hypocrits and keep husbands around to support them? a bit of revenge is ok too

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

YOU SUCK SO DOES YOUR STORY PURE BULL SHIT ..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous