All Comments on 'Nicole = Stacy The Slut'

by mr_fred_flinta

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Those who believe that any woman was ever --------

turned on by rape are SICK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Not much here.

Story of a very sick woman, written in a very sick manner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Awesome story... could see it happening and loved how Stacy just became the slut and performed as they wanted becasue that's what Nicole really wanted anyway!

libertarianlibertarianalmost 17 years ago
Not Rape

This is definitely not a story of rape, it is a story about becoming an extreme slut. Note that she always agrees to what is done to her, and even asks for it.

I wish the author had used an editor, because there are too many spelling and glaring grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A sick story

It could only be sick person who could write such unbeleivable rubbish

CumDonorCumDonoralmost 17 years ago
Would like to see more

I agree with the poster saying that an editor would be a plus. But I like the idea of her becoming someone else to justify her actions to herself. Please continue.

valdogvaldogalmost 17 years ago
Amazing

Amazing how people click on a story in the category 'NonConsent/Reluctance' and then are surprised that the story is just that 'NonConsent/Reluctance'. DUH!

krammkrammalmost 17 years ago
Awesome

Absolutely loved it. You've got to carry it on. I can't wait to read about how depraved she becomes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
GREAT STORY - GO ON

Great story, only thing that could have made it better is if Nicole was married and where doing it and cheating on her husband at the same time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Would like to read more

You really should continue on with this story. It has so much potential for Nicole's aka Stacy's total degradation into a slut.

How is Nicole going to go back to her apartment? Will she make it safely? Would one of the gangs catch Nicole and make Stacy a gang-slut? Will Stacy be prostituted? Will Stacy get her nipples and clit pierced and her body tattooed? Will Nicole manage to complete her studies and get the job and the life she wants, while being abused, degraded, exploited and used by gangsters, bums and random strangers without the knowledge of her co-workers? Will Nicole reconcile with Stacy?

Please. Inquiring minds want to know.

AmyGirl20AmyGirl20over 14 years ago
Love it.

This is one of my favourite stories on this site. I love stories where girls are used and abused, and the fact that she wants it (and with dirty tramps too) makes it even hotter. I can't wait to read more. And anyone who thinks that girls never like being abused is wrong. I should know. I definitely want more of Stacy the slut.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cummings

I felt like i was about to come without even touching myself. this was such a huge turn on imagining it being done to me. especially the chocolate and banana! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

fucking hot...

cant wait for second part..........

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I wish I was Stacy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
?

Well for goodness sake, finish the story. You have just left us hanging.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more

i wish somebody would treat me like stacy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please write another part

Please continue this story. It's been very well written. Waiting curiously for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very horny and turned me on. The language, the dirt and the depravity made me hard. Don't know why. It's a fantasy only, and never been a reality. I'd like a woman to do somethlllng like that with me for the sheer experience. We both abuse each other to reach new heights of sexual excitement. No one gets hurt. We just get absolutely filthy and debauched.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous