Nicole = Stacy The Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even though the treatment was rough and depraving Nicole only got more and more turned on by it. Being unable to do anything about the situation she was in, made her pussy soaking wet. The fact that it was some extremely dirty and disgusting characters doing this to her made her only hornier. Just the thought of these bums fucking her nicely trimmed and clean pussy almost brought Nicole over the rim.

She saw them flipping the pages in the magazine and caught a quick glimpse of the next page. It scared her. What she had seen was slut-Stacy on her back with the two bums standing over her body, aiming their cocks at her pretty face. Only, instead of cum oozing out on Stacy's pretty face Nicole thought she had seen some yellow fluid leaving the cocks. Before being able to see more of the picture Jim had blindfolded her using his own underwear. They smelled nasty and as she tried to say something she felt them being pushed into her mouth. She was sure she had gotten the part of the underwear that normally was under his dirty ass shoved straight into her mouth. "Chew it!" she heard a voice. And when she didn't obey immediately she felt a bad pain in her right breast as Jim, or George, slapped her hard across it.

"I fucking told you to chew them!" he said again. And before she had a chance to start chewing she felt another slap on her breast. Two more followed quickly and she tried to scream as the last one hit her bare tit. "mmmaaaarrrppppffff" was all that came out of her full mouth. She could feel the taste of Jim's ass from the boxers stuffed in her mouth. Even though they were slapping her tit pretty hard she just couldn't get herself to chew on the disgusting thing she had in her mouth. She was sure there was several brown tracks left in them and that they probably hadn't been washed since he first had gotten them. On the other hand Nicole was getting pretty much pain inflicted on her by the slapping of her breast. Just because she had huge tits it didn't mean that she didn't feel anything, in fact it was the opposite. Her big breasts were very sensitive, hence it hurt extremely each time they slapped them. She knew she could end the slapping of her breast just by chewing... but again, she also knew what was in her mouth and she liked that option even less.

She felt a hand over her reddened breast and instead of slapping it once more the fingers got a grip on her nipple. Someone was pulling on it, protruding it straight out from its normal place. Nicole could feel her heavy breast being lifted by the force pulling on her swollen nipple. It burnt, and the heat was spreading all around her delicate nipple. She tried to speak and tell them to stop "Nnmmmgh nnnnmmmoorrrrrgh".

"Is the slut trying to say something?" Jim asked George.

"Yeah, I think so, I think it sounded like mmm give me more! Whadda you think?"

"Well if she likes it that much who am I to stop her from her pleasure?" Jim said and yanked and twisted her nipple another bit upwards.

"MMMMrmrrmrmrggggjhhhh RRrrwwghggghh" Nicole tried to scream.

"More!?! Fuck, this Stacy of ours is one pain-loving slut. I mean, that just gotta hurt, the way I am twisting this little nipple" he spat on her face again, and she could feel the saliva on the ridge of her nose. "Hmmm do you remember the old tweezers that we found a couple of days ago?"

"Yeah"

"Could you get them? Then we can really show her a good time!"

"Yeah! That's a great idea! I'll try to find them!"

Nicole could hear George leaving and she was relaxing for a moment. But only until what they where going to do to her had sunken into her mind: They where going to pull and twist her nipples with some old tweezers. "OOOhh my GOD! They'll rip my tits apart" she thought.

"Damn, this is going to be fun" Jim told her, I have always wondered how hard you can pull on a pair of nipples... You think they'll support your body weight?" he said laughing.

Before she had time to think about it she heard George coming back.

"Damn, I couldn't find them. But I found some other stuff instead. Whadda you think about this!?"

Nicole couldn't see what they where talking about but she was sure it was going to hurt. She felt a pair of hands on her left breast pushing it together hard, forcing her nipple outwards. Then she felt something strange, it was just like someone squeezing her nipple from the sides, but not with hands or anything... it was George tying her nipple with an army boot lace that he had found. It hurt! But Nicole didn't want to give them the pleasure of knowing that she was in pain so she kept silent. They did the same thing to her other nipple and soon had her nipples attached to each other with the old boot lace. They pulled a couple of times on the lace, jolting Nicole's breasts out from her body inflicting her severe pain.

Then they came up with the idea to force the lace over her head so that her neck would automatically pull her breasts upwards with the help of her nipples. Once they had gotten the lace around her neck they stepped back and looked on her: there they had their own little Stacy-slut, she was fucking hot; giant breasts and an extremely thin waist. Her arms bound behind her back pushing her breasts forward, which on the other hand where joined together by an old army boot lace that was leaving deep marks on the bitches neck because of the load it was trying to carry. Her nipples where stretched out at least 1 inch from her tits. It looked funny, but also painful.

"I still think they need a good beating! So that she learns her lesson. When we tell her to do something she better fucking do it! I still haven't seen her chew on those dirty boxers!?"

Before George could answer, Nicole reluctantly started chewing on them... George and Jim just looked at their slut without saying anything for half a minute, then George said: "Sorry Stacy, but it is a bit too late now! You should have done it straight away. Because now, I will need to punish you!" And he started slapping her massive breasts. Over and over again. It hurt so much that Nicole couldn't help herself from crying, her tears rolling down her face. But the bums didn't care, they just kept abusing her breasts over and over again. Nicole felt like her tits where on fire and that they would burst open any second. But they kept slapping them, sometimes harder sometimes a bit gentler.

"Okay, I think this is enough" Jim said after a couple of minutes. "They are fucking red like the seat cushions now!" He laughed while saying it. "That just gotta hurt Stacy! I really hope that learned you a lesson, cause I would hate to have to do it all over again"

"So, let's see if she learned something" Jim said.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Well, I thought since she had problems with the taste of your ass, maybe we should be nice and let her start eating of her own ass before we expect her to eat ours. So how about I just shove this straight up her little rear end?"

"Great idea!" George answered.

Nicole had no clue what they where about to do, except that she was about to get something stuffed up her ass. She could feel a pair of hands spreading her cheeks and then someone spitting on her tight little puckered hole.

George spat on her tiny little hole while Jim spread her cheeks. Then he pulled of the wrapper from a chocolate bar and started pressing it up Nicole's ass. Once he got it past the entry he shoved it back and forth a couple of times, making sure that it left some dark brown tracks in her crack. They both spat some more, lubing her asshole and helping dissolve the chocolate as it was staring to melt inside Nicole's ass. As if this wasn't dirty enough, Jim produced a banana, peeled it and started shoving it up Nicole's rear entry. Once he had gotten it all the way in, he started probing her anus with his own cock. He shoved it deeper end deeper, penetrating her tight little anal entrance, pushing the chocolate and banana mix deeper into her bowls.

Nicole had no idea what was happening, other than her ass was getting filled with some different sort of things. She felt her asshole swallow more and more of the mixture that was showed up her little anal entry and pushed deeper by Jim's hard cock. She felt so stuffed and full and just wanted to scream from the rough treatment. It wasn't that she hadn't been fucked up the ass before, but just not this rough and hard. Normally when she took it up her ass she was a bit drunk, or at least tipsy, and there was a lot of foreplay and preparing her ass to accommodate a large piece of meat. This time, she had just gotten some saliva and some other things shoved straight up her tiny little hole and as if that wasn't enough to fill her ass there was a cock slamming it all deeper inside her rectum.

It hurt! It truly did. Nicole could feel her tears still wetting her face. But at the same time she couldn't help herself from noticing that her pussy was throbbing a lot more intense than she ever had felt before. "I am actually getting turned on by this disgusting treatment" she thought to herself. "I got to be totally fucked up in my brain, but I think I really enjoy all the nasty things they are doing to me" she thought and automatically started chewing on the nasty boxers in her mouth.

"This bitch is truly amazing" she heard George say to Jim. She is fucking devouring your dirty, shitty boxers man! And we haven't even told her to do so..." as he said this he was back at her nipples, twisting and pulling on them, making them hard and painfully red. Nicole couldn't help it anymore, but she loved it, and started moaning through her underwear-filled mouth. "Aahhhahh OOaAammmhhmmm" She could feel the heat building between her legs, she could feel her orgasm getting closer, she could feel the lovely pressure that Jim's cock filled her tight little ass with. Sadly enough, she could also feel how Jim took out his cock, leaving her ass wanting more.

As they removed the dirty fabric from her mouth she moaned out "what are you doooing?? Pleeeaaassse don't stop! Shove that cock back in my ass!!! Now!!! Pleeeeaaaase!! I'll do anything!!! Come on you fucking bastards!! Shove a hard cock back up my needing ass!!!"

"Well, we have some other plans for you first! But we'll surely fuck that ass of yours a lot more tonight" Jim laughed out as he pulled his slut-Stacy on to her feet by the home-made collar. She wasn't prepared by the rough pull on her throat and started coughing and spitting by the choking feeling the belt around her neck gave as they tugged on it. But again to her own surprise she quickly noticed that instead of scaring her, it just added to the turn-on she was experiencing.

She was forced around the compartment blindfolded and her hands bound on her back secured to the belt around her neck. Suddenly she was pushed forward. She lost her balance and fell straight onto her large massive breasts. They might have hindered her fall, but they got severely hurt by the fall to the floor. As she laid there on her chest panting for air her smelling senses reacted. There, just in front of her face, was an extremely strong odour of urine. It filled Nicole's nostrils and made her feel a bit sick. It smelled strongly and badly like if someone had been using this area as a bathroom for a long time...

"Hey Stacy! You might notice the fresh smell" Jim laughed. "We thought that a dirty bitch like you belongs in the toilet, so we brought you to our!"

Nicole's mind was racing. Here she was, half naked, bound and blindfolded, lying face down in the corner of a subway cart, being ordered around by two nasty-minded and disgustingly dirty bums. That wasn't all. The floor she was facing, apparently was used as a place to empty ones bladder whenever needed: But the worst things of all, was that she again found herself being extremely turned on by all this. She couldn't explain it. On the one hand she found it utmost disgusting and horrible, it was making her feel sick. On the other hand, it turned her on and made her hornier than she had ever been before. She was disgusted by herself for liking the situation as much as she did and not stopping it before it had gotten this far. But another part of her was blessing her for having gotten her into this situation and was hoping for so much more. For Nicole this was a big problem. On the one side she wanted this to continue, on the other she didn't know how she would be able to live with herself afterwards, knowing all the dirty things she would have to do tonight... So she came up with the only solution possible. She decided to not only act as the slut Stacy, but to actually become Stacy-the-nasty-anything-goes-office-slut! This way, she could pretend that it wasn't her, Nicole, that liked what happened to her tonight. It was Stacy that liked it... that LOVED it... "I am not Nicole, I am Stacy" she told herself.

"I'm Stacy-the-slut!" she said. "Treat me like the nasty, dirty bitch I am!!" she told whoever was listening and put her tongue out and licked the floor in front of her. She didn't see anything, but she could hear the silence the bums made while watching their nasty slut performing more perverted things than they had thought.

---

please let me know what you think - good and/or bad

What would you like seing hapenning next to Nicole/Stacy the slut?

Take care

/Mr_f

12