All Comments on 'Nicole's Bet Ch. 01'

by NicolesDirtySecret

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The answer is simply "no".

Lose the bet or not she simply told Jessica she wasn't going to honor the bet and she walked away. What's Jessica going to do? Beat her up? Go to jail for assault and battery? Stupid story, even for fiction.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
Good start.

Good first up effort. Will be watching for part two to see what Nicole has in store for Jessica. Maybe you should consider using one of the volunteer editors to help pick up some small errors, cloths/clothes.

CharlieB4CharlieB4over 8 years ago
@ anon

Did you even read the story dickhead? Nicole had a picture of the engaged Jessica blowing a stranger at a party.

QueenPersephoneQueenPersephoneover 8 years ago
I liked it!

Very arousing story. Look forward to more!

Not sure why @Anon thinks it is 'stupid' - I get the feeling it might be the same anonymous person who called a couple of my stories 'stupid' with similar wonky rationale!!!! Really...?

Tigr2Tigr2over 8 years ago
Married or Engaged?

Nice start to a story line, but left off before you really got going. Is Jessica engaged or married? You have it both ways in the story.

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 8 years ago
Great start

I very mush enjoyed this I hope u continue soon. Hopefully her marriage survives the sole thing but I bet she will be her fucktoy 4 life

OhmonicaOhmonicaover 8 years ago
So sexy

Please write more

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good start

Can you change master to mistress,

I hope you don't let her start to like it, would be nice if she didn't enjoy it to much.

Do you think she will be getting a nice hard spanking.

Thank-you for taking the time to write a story.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 8 years ago
Please proofread!

It's a good start of a story but you have too many word errors.

3 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Can't wait for more

Really liked it, I agree with the other commenter though, you should change master to mistress.

Mymantoy999Mymantoy999over 7 years ago
I actually had to stop reading the story

so I could come read the previous comments. I was specifically looking for 1 type of comment which I was reasonably sure I would find. There is nothing at all wrong with a female identified Master. There is no reason to change it to Mistress. I have been a Leatherman for over 30 years and I personally know a great many women that Identify as Master as opposed to Mistress. And the female identified Masters are everything from Femme to Butch to Leather Dyke and everything in between. It is all about how they identify themselves. My Mistress also identifies as a Master and wears her Cover to functions where it is appropriate. So there is no need to change Master to Mistress.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
part 2 ?

Will you ever do a Ch.02 ? there is alot of potential for it

spankfunforspankfunforalmost 5 years ago
Great Start!

You Have Wetted Our Appetites For Much More! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, shucks another unfinished story! The beginning started off so hot. It has been seven years but I couple more chapters would be great. Maybe some other author could take this up and continue the humiliation and abuse. Maybe Nicole could take take her slave out at some gloryholes or give her a mask and have a bunch of homeless guys use her for a few hours.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous