All Comments on 'Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 05'

by Linda_Laine

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Keep going!!!

The toilet humiliation at the company's WC was great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Humiliation

This story is OK as it goes. Nicole's workmates are absolute bastards in my opinion, but we are to believe that Nicole enjoys being abused that way. I would like a happy ending with the boss's wife. I realise it's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Surprise turn for Nicole

The story is great, Nicole balancing her two worlds and fetishes. I would like to see the story have a twist where the boss sends her to a doctor for a company exam but it's really a present to the employees to make her look like a total slut/whore for their pleasure. She is drugged by the doctor and while out, the doctor gives her huge slut breast implants with huge nipples, huge pussy implants to give her a huge slut camel toe pussy, and huge cock sucking slut lips. A tramp tattoo right at the top of her ass crack that says "slut whore" with flowers on each side, She was just getting her life together, leaving the company to enjoy her new profitable life in the sex industry when she wakes up in the office, surrounded by the deviant sex addicted boys, with a body she doesn't recognise other than that of a hard core slut whore sex doll and now only one direction to her life.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous