Nicole's Sexy Adventures Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Hello, Belle,' he took my hand and kissed it. I went bright red. 'How are you this evening?' he asked.

'I'm fine, thank you,' I replied, 'and you?'

'I'm fine, thank you,' he replied smoothly.

He sat down next to me and ordered his own drink. I couldn't stop thinking about how handsome he was. His eyes were deep pools of blue and his dark hair was tidy in a very Gentleman-kind of way. Does that make sense? Either way he looked good and his suit fitted him perfectly, giving me a perfect look at his build. He looked like he could carry me over his shoulder for hours.

'I was pleased to receive your email,' he told me.

'I was just as pleased to receive it,' I told him, 'how did you know that I'm me though? I-' I lowered my voice, 'I blurred out my face in my pictures.'

He smirked in such a way that it gave him a sexy rogue look. He took a sip of his drink before answering.

'I have to admit that I may have been one of your..."webcam clients",' he told me and I went bright red, 'I did consider waiting so everything was a surprise but patience has never been my thing.'

'Wow...err...what one were you?' I asked.

'I was "Highlander_Mac",' he sniggered and it clicked.

'Oh...as in Highlander with Connor MacLeod?' I asked and he looked surprised.

'Yes. I wouldn't expect you to know it. It's not that popular,' he replied and I shrugged, taking a sip of my own drink, 'you are surprising.'

'It had a cult following. You'd be surprised,' I said, unsure why we were talking about Highlander of all things, 'did you like what you saw?' I changed the subject.

He nodded. 'I did. I was very impressed. You seemed to genuinely enjoy it.'

'Do most of the girls not then?' I asked.

It was his turn to shrug. 'Some do but others you can tell they're only doing it for the money. With the Internet it's so easy to do it now days and its easy money. Somehow I doubt that's your reasoning behind it?'

It was true. I didn't need the money. I made enough at work. Was it really that obvious?

'You would be correct,' I told him.

There was no point in denying it. We spoke for about two hours discussing him, his life and his work. It wasn't what I expected to happen at all. I just expected it to be an in-and-out situation. It wasn't until my fourth drink that he suggested that we go upstairs to his room and by then I was more than willing. We went upstairs eagerly holding hands like naughty teenagers.

He swiped his cardkey and we tumbled inside, mouths glued to each other. He pulled off my dress and had me against the wall in seconds, hiked up my dress and lifted me up so I could wrap my legs around him. I felt his erection press against my pussy, dampening my black thong. His mouth left mine and found my neck. My fingers ran through his marvellous black hair and I tightened my legs, pressing him cock harder against my eagerly awaiting cunt.

He let me down, turned me around and held me against the wall. His mouth ran along the back of my neck and then down my shoulder while his hand slipped into my thong and found my sex. I gasped as his fingers entered me and I tilted my head back to find his mouth. With his free hand he unzipped my dress and pulled it down. With a skilled hand he unclasped my bra and pulled the cups down, freeing my breasts. He wasted no time in playing with them as he finger fucked me and all I could do was hold onto him for support.

I was then pulled around again and his mouth clamped around my nipple.

The booze and the ecstasy overtook my mind. His mouth left my nipple and before I knew it he was on his knees. He pulled down my thong and held my leg up to give him more room. His tongue ran along my soaking slit and I bit down on my lower lip to avoid moaning. My fingers ran themselves through his hair again, mostly to keep myself from falling. I looked down at the top of his head, unsure what to think. I wasn't sure I could think. I was too overcome by the pleasure running through me. His free hand reached up and cupped my breast.

Everything became a blur and before I knew it I was naked, my dress discarded in the corner of the room. He took off his shirt jacket and I unbuttoned his shirt for him, running kisses down his chest as I did so. Soon his jacket and shirt joined my dress. I reached out for my bag and pulled out a condom. Yes, I know every guy hates them but I wanted to be safe. I unbuttoned his trousers and rubbed his erection through his boxers before pulling them off to.

It was so fucking big. I ripped open the wrapping on the condom and, with a cheeky wink, I put it in my mouth and then gave him head. I pulled away and admired my handiwork. He looked at the condom on his cock in amazement and then looked up at me.

'Holy fuck,' he said, 'I've never had a girl do that!'

I climbed on top of him and lowered myself onto his cock.

'That's because you've never fucked me before,' I replied and started to ride him.

He looked amazed and sat up to get a better hold of me. His hands grabbed my arse and literally started to move me up and down. I didn't complain. I held onto his shoulders to make it easier for him and before I knew it he was on top of me and pinning me down.

His mouth crushed against mine and his tongue dominated mine effortlessly. He was firm but not to the point where I had no say. If I wanted to be on top then I'd flip us over. If her wanted me on my side then he put me on my side. If I wanted to be fucked doggy style then I got on all fours. If he wanted to face fuck me then he either had me on my knees or literally just climbed over me so his cock hovered above my face.

When I say he fucked my face I mean it. I wasn't just me giving him a blowjob. He literally forced it down my throat so I gagged and coughed whenever he pulled out. I loved it. He then flipped me on my front and I felt his cock trace my arse crack.

'I want to fuck you arse now,' he told me.

It wasn't a question.

I nodded and reached back to spread my cheeks for him. He held the helmet of his cock against my anus and slowly pushed it in. I made a noise- I'm not sure how to describe the noise but it was definitely a noise. I then gripped the bed sheets and his hands pinned me down by my wrists. He moved in a slow pace at first and not going in to deep, giving my arsehole time to adjust to his girth.

'Are you ready?' he asked in a low voice and I could have orgasmed just there and then.

'Yes,' I breathed and he picked up the pace, forcing his dick deeper into me as he did. Moans and gasps escaped my mouth and he fucked my arse, his balls slapping against my cunt. It only then occurred to me that I was still wearing my heels and I laughed subconsciously. I'm not sure why.

I then felt him tense up, telling me that he was close. He pulled out and ripped the condom off. I went to move but he held me down by my lower back.

'Stay there,' he said in a raspy voice and started to wank. 'Stay right there.'

It didn't take him long to explode all over my arse.

'Oh!' I said and giggled.

I looked back at him and he nodded, allowing me to get up to clean myself up. I went into the bathroom and cleaned my arse with the toilet paper and soap. Once I was done I let him use the bathroom and I got dressed.

He came out of the bathroom and smirked.

'That was amazing,' he said, reached out for his wallet and pulled out my pay. 'Here you go.'

'Thank you,' I said, taking the money. I'd count it outside. 'We should do this again sometime.'

'Next time I'm about I'll definitely give you a call,' he said and I reached up and gave him a kiss, 'thank you for an amazing night, Belle.'

'Same to you,' I replied and left.

Once the door closed behind me I quickly counted the money. He had paid me the exact amount and I put it away. I was giddy as hell as I left and I replayed the night in my head. Once I got home I received an email telling me I had received a review on my page. I read what Connor had wrote with a big grin on my face. I was in such a good mood that I went straight into my room to finger myself while thinking about Connor and his massive cock.

I came in seconds.

12