All Comments on 'Nicole's Valentine's Day Surprise'

by MrKitty

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Love this!!

I loved this story! Just like the first part of this story, this was totally awesome!!

BlackdollsBlackdollsover 15 years ago
THis is what Interracial love should look like!!

This story was too great to put into mere words.

mekakymekakyover 15 years ago
Love it!

i just loved this story, awesome!

unfairplayunfairplayover 15 years ago
This was wonderful

Yay! This is an unexpected treat!! I didn't think you could top the romance of the christmas story, but you did. And from Nicole's viewpoint too. As always, so romantic. Thank you!!

PrincessErinPrincessErinover 15 years ago
Amazing

I really enjoyed this story and I hope it wins. It was sexy and romantic and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Yay!

It's a V-Day story that's original, well thought out, edited, and beautifully written. Lovely story, very real, completely believable characters. They sound like great people and well deserving of each other. Very enjoyable read! Good job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great!

Cute, funny, sexy, erotic, and romantic. A great mix, and I loved the characters! I'm going to read the Xmas one now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Thanks for a great read

I enjoyed the story. The couple was sexy and very real as previously stated. Thanks again.

MilkChocolateAmazonMilkChocolateAmazonover 15 years ago
Cute

That was such a lovely, sweet story. And for someone who for the past few years has not seen the point of valentine's day, this was definitely a brilliant reminder! Thank you for this awesome contribution!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 15 years ago
You've done it again!

Brilliance at it's finest :-) Makes me want to finish up my tragic love story and move on to sweeter things! Way to go Mr. Kitty!

mrsjdforcemrsjdforceover 15 years ago
Great!!!! Love It !!!!!

I would have to agree, both your Christmas story and this one was very good. I am from Michigan, and I can pretty much picture all the place's you named in both stories which made the story all the more believable for me. I like your writing, let's not wait until the next holiday contest to write about this new found couple and family.

PS. Erotickit..... if you happen to see this, would you PLEASE finish your story!!!!

Sorry MrKitty, I just had to get that out.

marklionmarklionover 15 years ago
Great Story!!!!

I liked the story and I like what you did with the characters in the story. It's nice to read a story on this web site that describes Detroit so well. I live in Detroit and I know which are talking about and some of the areas that you described. You did a real nice job with the story.

humminbeanhumminbeanabout 15 years ago
Charming and hot a hell!

Sweet, sexy, and very loving - with a nice touch of O. Henry.

Good luck in the contest!

bluewaterguybluewaterguyabout 15 years ago
You should have won the contest

Best story I have read out of the V day submissions.

Great Job!

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Sexy Loving -- A Perfect Valentine!

The thoughts and feelings in this SUPERSEXY love story are beautifully expressed. Thank you for writing such a great (and RED HOT) romance to celebrate Valentine's Day!

Gary13Gary13about 15 years ago
What a beautiful, romantic story!

And although the story itself may not be true, I love the use of real places that you sprinkle throughout. That adds to the sense of authenticity. I loved St. Nicole's Christmas Miracle, and this one is at least as good. I look forward to reading all the rest of your stories.

That means you need to get busy and write many more, so all your fans can continue to enjoy an unending supply of high quality erotica. Gary13

ktmccollktmccollover 14 years ago
Great story

Very well written, interesting characters and compelling storyline. Wish I'd joined earlier to have been able to vote.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
That was amazing!

I loved everything about the story. i love the characters the romance seems so real. being from toledo but knowing detroit very well made it so real. i loved bring able to picture the scenery! i hope you continue to write with these characters! Sorry to be anonymousbut i can't remember my login! :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Lovely Love Story

Wow! My only problem with this chapter is that it probably ends the story. Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More more

write another one it was really good

billytimebillytimealmost 13 years ago
thank you

It was a very romantic story. I hope that you will write another one soon.

porcalindoll1604porcalindoll1604almost 12 years ago
So Sweet, hot & sexy!

Every time I read this it keeps getting better to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
******

Great love story.

Yael0330Yael0330about 10 years ago
I enjoyed both

I think there's something to be said for my initial disappointment that this story wasn't from Rick's point of view; I missed him. I'm not sure how that sounds to you, but I think it might be one of the biggest compliments I could give, to acknowledge falling in love with a character and their unique expression of thoughts.

As usual, lovely cohesive writing.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
well done

You have left many readers happy and with smiles on their faces.

one silly question though, he asked her to marry him, she said yes, why would she then have to ask him to consider moving into her house? wouldn't it be a given that he would give up his apartment if they were getting married? even if not the house she was currently in, wouldn't they soon have their own place together? just wondering.

oorah_sbjoorah_sbjover 9 years ago
like both...

...points of view...makes it more interesting read....thank you for 2 lovely stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Amazing story

Felt like I read a erotic novel.... A+ all the way! Great job!!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 8 years ago
Wonderfully Written!

I loved the fact that your wrote this sequel from HER point of view. Will there be a followup? Now that they are getting married, maybe you should consider life after Valentine's day? I can't wait to read more of your stories, with Rick and Nicole.

5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
True Happiness

That is the first truly, romantic full on sex story I have read on Literotica, and I was pleasantly surprised at the happy ending! I like the lust and sex, but I do like a happy ending. Thanks.

C_frommnC_frommnover 5 years ago
Nice Series

But you should consider doing the Wedding. and maybe loud mouth from the club will be a Customer of the New company Rick works for. and at a Party see Nicole and realize who Rick is . But all together Great Series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Nice!

I'm in love with this! Yes! And I agree, you should revisit them getting married, or already married and him successful. Maybe move them out of her house to something better? He has no children, so she has his baby? Just a thought!

LudvigBlomSELudvigBlomSEover 1 year ago

Lovely story but to me unfinished. I only grade finished stories. But I hope that you will give us a finish that makes giving you a 5 without reservations. Good luck!

slowhanddukeslowhanddukeover 1 year ago

Lovely story, and a great continuation to the Christmas one. 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMrKitty@MrKitty
An average man leading a charmed life, with an overactive imagination, high sex drive, and occasional urge to write.