All Comments on 'Nicoletta Ch. 11'

by jesstoyou

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
looking forward to more

i just found this story and cant wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More!

Please please please keep writing! I am in love with this story and I cannot wait to read more!

kdlucaskdlucasabout 7 years ago
8 Years

I saw this story today and then noticed that it began almost 8 years ago. I have found so many stories that I fall in love with and then I am left hanging. What a gift you have jesstoyou. Please do not leave us hanging very long for the next chapter. I'm sure you have many fans who would love to see this story completed. Thank you for your work so far. It was an amazing ride.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
50/50

I remember this story from the very beginning, I was so excited to see an update after being left hanging for so many years.Yet after reading this, the ending I made up in my head feels like it did more justice to it. How the hell does a human punch an ancient vampire and knock them out?? I'm actually sad...

babyjane12084babyjane12084about 7 years ago
Yay!

Please do not leave us hanging again for so long. I am interested in hearing what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I kept this story in my favorites for 8 years....

I am very glad that I did. I just happened to see the story title under new stories and immediately my eyes bounced back expecting to see it was a different author. I was very pleased to see the author was the same and came straight here to read the latest chapter after refreshing myself with the one before. Thank you for continuing, even though it has been so long, some of us have waited :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Please, Please, Please!

Don't let Luca be dead! He is the second most likable character in the story. Secondly, I think Genie survival will be in question without Luca around. He is also the most light-hearted member of his family. He is even more likable than the main female character. And what happen to the two humans that the family took as prisoners?

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 7 years ago
No explanation for the absence?

Or promise to return soon? Poor form.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Luca is likeable?

Sorry, but his fate was sealed the minute he murdered his sister. The sacrifice play was his best option for a good death.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 6 years ago

Yep, buy buy Luca. Why I'm a Lucas hater: First of all it's just sad to have to sell your sister in order to build an alliance with another family - what type of alliance is that - 'we agree that we both agree to hate women' alliance? Then there is this tiny matter concerning that ex-boyfriend of hers. Is...sorry,...was, hehe, his love for Genie not enough for him to realize that keeping his sister from hers would be disastrous? Nah, sorry, the boy was too stupid to live.

And who the hell is Silas? Then again, if you have to stomach earth for as long as that and you didn't even want to be a vampire, why not screw a vampire from every nest that contains them? I would. What else is there to do with an eternity that is filled with men with no trust in their own abilities to seduce? Party time! They're practically sitting ducks, for goodness sakes.

I love the mother. She's got drive, ambition and this new thing called 'anti-feminism' all into the same box without having their incongruous natures making her look ditzy. Now maybe she'll understand that her husband has reasons for what he does: Lucas in a cage = safe Lucas. Lucas outside of cage = ...well...

Thanks for story

Please do write some more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Need more

Waiting for the next installment ... soon please

-dolly

AlyaVAlyaVover 2 years ago

This story hasn't been updated in 4 years but im absolutely in love with it & i wish i could know the ending. ♥️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous