Nicoletter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I use every inch of his cock, working it all the way out, before letting it fill me again. This doesn't last long before I am cumming on his aching cock. The wet, sloshing sounds, send me over the edge. I scream in ecstasy. I leave him buried inside me, as my spasms wash over me. I can feel his cock twitch. I know he is about to cum. I pull off him and turn to cup his balls. His cock bounces, trying to achieve orgasm but the cock ring prevents him. His whimpers stir something deep inside me. I could get used to this.

"Let him cum on your pretty breasts Nicolette."

"Yes Ma'am."

I kneel in front of Mark. I take his cock in my hands and slowly stroke it. It's wet from my juices. The slick sounds of my giving him a hand job, is getting me hot again. I reach down between my legs and finger my sensitive clit. When I look up at him, he's watching me finger myself. When his eyes roll back in his head, his cock throbs, and shoots thick ropes of cum all over my breasts. I spasm again, as he covers me with his sticky cum. Some of it is dripping off my nipples and down my belly. I continue to stroke his softening cock, milking every drop from him.

When Rachel sees that he's finished, she tells me to uncuff him, and have him clean his cum from my breasts. Once he's released, he falls to his knees and starts lapping the sticky fluids from me. He takes extra time, softly sucking on my nipples. He dutifully cleans all of his cum off me. When he is finished, Rachel and I leave him and take a shower together, while Mark is left to clean the playroom. When I finally get to my bed, I'm asleep before my head hits the pillow. It's been a long and exciting day.

To be continued...

12