Nicoletter Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck happened?" Rachel says when she gets to us. I can't respond. Mark rubs my back, trying to calm me down.

"That piece of shit Jake was trying to rape her," Marks says, as he holds me tighter still.

The monitors are taking Jake out of the room in cuffs. Mark takes me over to a bench and sits down, pulling me into his lap. I put my head in the crook of his neck. Rachel and Kim are rubbing my body.

"I think it's time to go home." Rachel commands.

After giving my report to the police. We do finally head for home.

Epiloge

Jake ended up getting arrested for sexual assault and battery. Of course he was banished from the club. After my testimony he was sent away for many years. It turns out that he had a previous record of this, so he won't be getting out anytime soon.

Rachel and Mark invite me to stay with them on a permanent basis. I agree when they say it's ok for Kim to move into my room. We've become a nice little nuclear family. We share now in every part of our lives. We are planning on going to the south of France for vacation this year. I can't wait to show them my country.

12