All Comments on 'Niece's Weekly Punishment Sessions Ch. 02'

by Powerone

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Um

PAEDOPHILIA IS WRONG AND SICK. THIS WHOLE WEBSITE IS SICK. OH MY GOD.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

I didn't particularly like the story but it says there that she was 18

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

So funny. Lol.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
gotta teach the young,dumb and sexy

yeah. used to date chicks in college. i was 23 they were barely out of hi school.i picked out the ones the youngest, dumbest,best bodies. average looks and shy. makes them want to please me.

i took them to cabin for the weekend. i got them loaded on weed and booze and gave them cheap jewlery and played with them to see how hot they got. nice tits, large nipples, slim waist. dark hair best to have dark large nipples. part mexican and part jewish. I spanked them and they cried and apologized for being bad little girls. i blindfolded them and led them around by the tits, ass and their hair. i huggged them and kissed them and then held them by their side tits [they thought that was part of the hug in college!] as I told them how they were not good enough. i spanked and spanked and held them by they bright pink tits as they cried. blow jobs,etc. ''please stop spanking, i will do whatever you want.'' had them mount me as i am on my back in bed and had them slip my big hot hard cock in their wet cunt. one tit in my mouth and one in the other hand-or on their ass..i fucked them as hard and fast as i could and shot my wad. this was for the me, not them. had them service my younger cousin in jr. high to teach him about it-the girls were soo embarrassed. that made me hard and hot. repeated this many times. loved it.

AlphaBeatHerAlphaBeatHerabout 9 years ago
Good story

Tit whipping and cum swallowing both do it for me so well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
a load of bollox

a load of bollox

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
TBC?

To be continued??? Damn it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous