Nifty At Fifty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers

He fucked her ass with his tongue for several strokes, working a finger in behind it to open her up a little bit more, then returned his mouth to her pussy.

All the while, Nita was working nearly all of her husband's nuclear cock into her throat, something she wasn't able to do very often.

She reached down with a finger and lightly stroked the sensitive place right under his balls, then pulled her mouth off his cock, licked that finger and lightly rimmed his ass.

As she laved his shaft with her lips and tongue, she gently penetrated her husband's ass, pushing it in as far as the second knuckle.

David groaned as the sizzling feeling raced through his body from the way Nita was using him. He was rolling his hips in a steady motion to thrust his cock ever upward into his wife's talented mouth.

Nita gave a muffled squeal at the way David was punching all of her hot buttons, licking and sucking her pussy while slowly finger-fucking her ass.

They could both feel their climax starting to build, each sensing the other's passion mounting, based on long years of experience together. But David wasn't ready to come just yet, so he pulled Nita's body off his, and rolled her onto her back.

Nita looked up at her husband with lust-glazed eyes, her tongue licking her lips suggestively as she tasted the remnants of his cock. She watched as he picked up the vibrator, coated the tip with jelly and handed it to her.

"Put it in your ass," he commanded.

Nita spread her legs wide, took the long, fat vibe and pressed the tip to her gleaming ass. She groaned heavily as the smooth plastic rod slipped easily past her sphincter and into her ass.

When she had it in about three or four inches, she flipped the switch and growled at the swelling feeling of ecstasy that rolled through her body.

David slowly stroked his cock as he watched Nita writhe on the bed as she worked the vibrator slowly back and forth in her ass, getting deeper with every plunge. When she reached up with a hand in search of his cock, he knelt behind her head, letting her take over stroking the purple boner.

In turn, David reached over and took over the job of working the vibrator back and forth in Nita's butt while he buried his face in her juicy pie. He held her butt off the bed as he lashed her cunt with his tongue.

Even as her orgasm reached critical mass, Nita responded by stuffing David's cock into her mouth, and his hips did the rest, driving the shaft deep into her throat.

Just the feeling of her husband's cock using her mouth and throat like a 10-dollar hooker lit the fuse on Nita's climax. She bucked and thrashed in David's arms, her sweaty body twitching as the powerful orgasm ripped through her.

David seemed to be oblivious. He was licking and sucking on his wife's flowing pussy and pile-driving his cock in her mouth, practically skullfucking her.

But finally, he couldn't keep up with three things at once, so he lifted his head off Nita's pussy, howling in his runaway lust. He kept the vibrator churning in her ass, and lightly slapped her splayed-open cunt with the flat part of his fingers, sending spasms of sensation coursing through her body.

His cock was hard as iron as he filled Nita's mouth, working it back and forth hard. He decided to give her an extra jolt.

"Doesn't that big cock feel good in your ass," he panted. "Don't you love the idea of being a slut for me, taking the desk clerk's cock in your butt while I fuck your mouth like a whore. Yeah, work that cock, baby, show me just how hot you are."

All Nita could do was utter a muffled groan as another orgasm exploded through her body just from the thought of the red-hot fantasy David had placed in her mind.

David could feel his control slipping as he fucked Nita's mouth. He was waiting, waiting, waiting for just the right moment, and quickly that moment arrived.

Just as he felt the explosive crackle of his own climax overflow, he ripped his cock from her mouth, stroked it hard two, maybe three times and shot a huge series of cumshots all over her upturned face.

Nita squealed in delight as she felt the hot rain of semen splatter all over her face, and she opened her mouth wide and stuck out her tongue in an effort to get a good taste of her husband's delicious cum.

David shot ropes of cum over her cheeks, both eyes, her nose and into her hair, before he popped the head back into her mouth for her to get the last few spurts on her tongue. Nita hummed in orgasmic satisfaction as she squeezed the last few drops of cum out of his cock.

Finally, their climaxes ran their course, and David pulled his cock free, rolling on his back in sweat-covered exhaustion. He shuddered in delight as Nita lifted her head off the bed and gazed at him, cum still streaking her beautiful face.

After pulling the vibrator out of her well-fucked ass, Nita sat up slowly, a little gingerly, and brought her face up close to her husband. And she just stared at him lustfully as she slowly scooped up as much of his cum as she could get to with her fingers and licked them clean.

When she had her face relatively clean, she brought her lips to his and they kissed, long and slow.

"You are the man," she whispered.

"And you are the best," he whispered back. "Now, you don't feel so old, do you?"

"Baby, I'm gonna fuck you as long as I have strength left in my body," she said. "I'm going to love you just like this until I'm physically not able. I'll never get enough of you."

"Happy birthday, sweetheart," he said, as he maneuvered them into the bed and turned off the light. "You really are pretty nifty for 50."

jack_straw
jack_straw
3,241 Followers