All Comments on 'Nigel Gets Blacked'

by ericrodman101

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
DevonCowboyDevonCowboyalmost 5 years ago
Twitching!

My arse is twitching - it wants what Nigel got!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Offensive

I am not one to complain much about things posted online but I find this story quite offensive. The title for one thing "Nigel Gets Blacked" seriously? In this day an age we are still perpetuating this ridiculous stereo type. So what? Some black guys have big dicks, Some white guys have big dicks too, why does it have to come down to this racist branding to describe interracial sex when a black man is involved? it is nauseating and need to stop!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Previous guy

Racial fetishism is a thing. Some people get aroused by the idea of it.Rape fetishism also exists.Unless we are going to kink shame, let people enjoy what they enjoy.

Besides, types come from reality.Yes, you will find some white guys with big dicks, but you will find more black men with big dicks. Studies find men of African decent on average have a penis size 30% bigger than a white mans.

Some people enjoy large dicks, some enjoy the racial aspect, it is a fetish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Jealous

I'd love to get Blacked like that too. Lucky, lucky, Nigel..

Spadger2Spadger2almost 5 years ago
Big black Top

I like black guys, but I think there should be affection shown in love-making - not just putting it in and coming.

It was a very strange sort of threesome, with Eric allowing Nigel to be "blacked", if there is such a term, with Eric egging it on. Marque just seemed to be taking advantage of the situation as it was offered. And who could blame him? There it was, and he took it.

No follow-up or follow through. Marque just shot through after it was over.

Just another white ass to him, it would seem?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
No, not just another white ass...

...just another ass. Marque was aware of the role that they wanted him to play. He played it, had fun, and went about his life. Just like we all do.

I'm Dom in the bedroom, but I don't run around trying to dominate everyone all the time. It's a preference, but it's also a role. I enjoy it, my partners enjoy it, and fun is had all around. If I decide to sleep with someone who isn't into it, I don't play the role. It isn't necessary.

SkorpanSkorpanalmost 5 years ago
Blacked and Creamed!

Nicely written Eric! The title works beautifully! The story was very erotik and Nigel received what he wanted and Marque gave him more than dessert!

As for the Anonymous (Coward) poster that found the title offensive, I surely hope you were able to find your Safe-Space! Maybe mommy can tuck you in and give you your nappy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Eric set himself up to be cucked. Nigel was an absolutely selfish slut, and Marque filled the role they laid out for him. Once Marque entered the scene, it became all about Nigel's greedy ass. At some point, a good boyfriend would have taken a step back and read the temperature in the room. By the time Nigel was finally getting the only thing that mattered to him at that point in time - Marques load in his other hole as well, Id have egged Marque on to brutally grudge fuck him, rip his greedy, disrespectful ass open, then tell him to take the broken slut with him on bis way out the door.

But thats just me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userericrodman101@ericrodman101
I'm bisexual but mostly gay. I'm interested in the perfect gang fuck, visual and verbal. Maybe it doesn't exist, maybe I have to try to write it myself. And I love speedos. If you want to talk my email is ericrodman0203@gmail.com, but messaging me on Lit is better. Always happ...