All Comments on 'Night'

by ladyphoenix

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 20 years ago
BEING AROUSED BY READING THIS AMAZING STORY

WHILE I WAS READING THIS AMAZING STORY I PICTURED MYSELF AS THIS MAN AND WANTED SO MUCH TO BE HIM. BEING AROUSED NOT BEING ABLE TO STOP EVEN THOUGH I DIDNT WANT TO STOP. WHILE READING I WAS ABLE TO PICTURE IN MY MIND THE WHOLE STORY BEING DONE IN FRONT OF ME. MY IMAGINATION WENT WILD FROM START TO FINISH. I COULD ONLY WISH IF AN EVENT OF THIS TYPE EVER HAPPEN TO ME THAT IT WOULD BE AS ASTOUNDING AS THIS TORY WAS. WHAT IMAGINATION COULD THIS STORY BE READ OR TOLD ABOUT. WHAT A FEELING THESE TWO PEOPLE HAD FROM START TO FINISH MY MIND COULD NOT COMPREHEND NOR MY BODY. AFTER READING THIS I KNEW THAT THESE TWO PEOPLE WHO JUST VENTURE INTO A TERRITORY WHERE MOST PEOPLE WOULDNT EVER GET TO IN THERE LIFE. THIS WAS A BEAUTIFUL STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING. I FEEL PRIVILEGED TO HAVE BEEN ASK TO READ THIS STORY AND KNOW THAT IT WAS MEANT FOR ME . THANK YOU.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Please Lady. Please write more

I came twice reading this. I imagined it was me stranded then saved, then stranded, then saved, then reborn to another life of lust,passion and joy. I wanted what she wanted. Please Ladyphoenix, tell me what happens after I open the door.

Thank you so much for releasing my passion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Farrrrrrrrk!

That was so hot!

jntiquesjntiquesover 3 years ago

Dear Author, WHEW! Thank you. jntiques/john

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Terrible finish

Very exciting through her discovery; then a horrible finish b

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userladyphoenix@ladyphoenix
Rare creature with a head full of fantasy. Feeling reborn 2021. Tell me your fantasy....and if it resonates with me, perhaps I'll put it in a story.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Night...Too Next Part
Night Series Info