Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He lay on my tongue, heavy and full, and I sucked at him gently; using the flat of my tongue to first let his sac lay on it--a warm, wet bed, then the tip to curl up around it and my cheeks to massage it as I flexed them on either side of him. He made such wonderful, hot music with his groaning and begging....I am sure it was begging, because his languages were mixed now, English and French, as if he did not have the concentration necessary to decide which to use and they both flowed from his tongue with equal ease. I gave one heavy sac full attention, and then the other, and then I simply let my tongue roam where it would...down from the base of his shaft, over the sensitive division between his balls and then down further, massaging the nerve-rich skin between his cock and anus, and his fists clenched so hard in my hair that it would have been pain if I had been doing anything but this.

I went back to his cock; precum coated my palm and his shaft as he'd seeped and I'd stroked, and I smelled the heat of it before my mouth closed over the head of his cock again, the scent of our aroused skin making the hunger hotter; higher. He nearly came out of the seat as I went right back to fast, deep, hot, wet sucking...forcing his cockhead against the back of my throat, his hips jerking upward and toward me, and then his hands were pulling me away from his shaft and I could not help the whimper of need that scented the already hot air with my disappointment.

He held my head, hands firm in my hair, bending forward in the darkness to put his face close to mine; I saw something so briefly in his eyes; something that looked like surprise, before he kissed me again--hot, hard and quick. Then his hands moved and in another second I was off the floor and onto the opposite seat from him, watching him through a haze of jazz and steam as he discarded his clothes, leaving him beautifully, fully naked. Until he knelt on the floor before me, I had not realized that my hands were on my body; all I knew was pleasure...pleasure..pleasure...and all I felt was little pinpricks of it as my fingers plucked at one nipple and my clit. I was sitting where he'd lifted me, my legs spreading open automatically, and now he knelt and now his hands tore open my panties with a lewd sound of tearing cloth before resting on my thighs...and then his mouth between my legs, nudging out my own hand.

The first broad stroke of his tongue was like a whip of fire in my cunt and I reacted to him as he had to me, moaning, hands clenching in his hair, hips sliding lower in the seat toward his mouth as I slumped there, boneless, electrified. He made raw, carnal noises of hunger between my thighs while his thumbs parted my wet silk lips and his tongue delved and circled and licked....no teasing, it was too late for such light play...now was hunger and heat and climbing.

I was hyperventilating; holding his head by handfuls of silk hair, trying desperately to move my hips so that my cunt met his tongue and move his tongue so that it met my cunt just where I needed him to sip and eat, but he was unrelenting in his path and nothing I did deterred him. He kissed my wet petals, licked at my clit, slid his tongue, fully rounded, into my cunt. He hummed and the vibration rocked through my pelvis; he moaned and I echoed the sentiment. He buried his face in me while I slid even lower in the seat and his hands were hard, squeezing on my thighs where stockings met soft skin; his nose nudging my clit as he tongue fucked me and I gasped and shoved his face even further into me.

He didn't give me relief. He gave me pleasure...what seemed to be hours and hours of endless, aching pleasure, while the car moved through dark streets I could not name and I begged and begged and begged to be released. He refused, taking me to the pinnacle of one shattering orgasm after another only to let me fall like a burning star to earth, trailing the glitter of a million frustrated, aching, aroused nerve endings, let me rest long enough for the sparkles to diminish sufficiently, then began riding me upward again, forcing me back into the sky.

The millionth fall to earth made me throw back my head and open my mouth and finally release what must have been inside me for a long, long time....a cry of such pleasured need that it caused him to stop and raise his head and look at me through smoky eyes before he took the shredded remains of my panties from my body, using them to wipe my juices from his mouth and nose and then stuffing them into the pocket of his suit jacket. He wrapped his arms around my waist; I wrapped mine around his neck and in one quick motion he was sitting back on his seat, and I was straddling him, facing him, and his cock was pressing for entrance into my body, hot and hard and insistent.

He spoke in French...only a few words, but I knew..."fuck me"...and I took him into my hand and slid an inch of his velvety head into my cunt and then he shoved upward and I sank down and he was buried in me, stuffing me overfull and catching all those nerve endings afire again, making us both moan like animals. My hands were on the seat behind him, on either side of his head, and his were on my waist and there was no more ordering; no more instruction. I threw my head back and slid my body up his shaft before slamming back down again and then I learned what it meant in all those romance novels when the heroine ‘rode' the hero...I was a wild thing desperate for completion, and his hard cock between my legs was the key to my release.

I flexed and rotated and bounced, my hair falling around my shoulders, loosed from its confining moors just as I had been; allowed to be what it was, as I was, only now....loosed by a stranger. His fingers flexed and tightened, moving to my hips. He put his feet on the edge of the opposite seat, raising his knees behind me while I rode him hard, fucking him as I knew he would fuck me if given control; giving us both what we wanted.

The tight, closed confines of the car were like breathing sex scented steam; his fingers groped at the door and one window cracked open and a thin trickle of cool air and city noise slid in, hardening my nipples to painful peaks and making me hotter; wondering, while my eyes were closed, if anyone could see into whatever small crack that window left open. As if he knew my thoughts, he bend his head, lifted one heavy breast to his mouth, and suckled me; I groaned and ground my hips harder into his, my inner walls squeezing him unmercifully.

He wrapped one arm around me, his head bent to my tits, licking at sucking at my nipples while his free hand slid between us, his thumb finding my clit, rubbing at its slick, hard surface, and I came free.

The orgasm started inside me somewhere that was not even close to the point of his thumb...somewhere between his thumb and mouth something exploded...BANG....and I jerked in his hold, head falling back fully, mouth opening as I screamed and my body shattered and all I could do was shake and spasm and cry out into the darkness, my skin on fire and my womb bursting in ecstacy. Then he left my clit, putting that hand on my ass and, head bowed, forehead pressed above my breasts, he opened his mouth against me and made a harsh, animal sound of greed and pleasure, and I felt his cock spasm deep inside me and his muscles clench and unclench and I could almost feel his teeth grinding as he fucked me hard, sending hot thick cream spewing into my hotter inner walls. We sat clasped hard together there for a lifetime, bodies slick with sweat, breathing ragged, temporarily sated.

It seemed a long time before I could move and when I could I realized that at some point he'd slid back against the seat and I was crumpled onto his chest like a lover. Smiling suddenly at the thought...hell, I was a lover...and sighing at the feel of his knowing hands sliding up and back along my spine.

He said nothing, nor did I...there didn't seem to be need. It was another lifetime before I realized that the car had slowed and stopped even as the music continued to play, and I thought that I must be home...or perhaps, he was. Then he moved, sitting me upright straddling his lap, and he smiled a smile that made my stomach tilt a little, and before I could ask, his hand on some control buzzed the window down--the window of the door that I'd dived into so long ago...and I saw where we were.

It was the same place.

Looking to my left, I saw the doorway where I'd been standing, wondering how on earth to be rescued, what must have been hours ago. If anything, despite the predawn hour, the night seemed darker than before, and although the window was not down fully enough for anyone to see in, I shivered. The boys were still here, still crude and full of brash arrogance...still....waiting?

I looked at the man whom I'd just fucked and realized that perhaps I hadn't been saved after all...perhaps I had been ‘taken' just as he'd said, only not by those boys.

"Invite them in, cheri." His voice was soft, but like iron as well.

His cock twitched inside me, hardening again.

I leaned over, never taking my wet, once-satisfied cunt from his cock, and I reached for the door handle.

And I opened the door.

12