Night & Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
330 Followers

'Would you like me to sort that out for you then?' She asked him. 'But it must be our little secret!'

He grinned and his cock twitched once more as he told her how grateful he would be and that he would be forever in her debt. Ann pulled back his tunic to reveal a monster cock of 11 or so inches that was swollen and obviously in need of relief. She pulled the condom from her pocket and said that it was to make it less messy and gently rolled it over the mans huge dick. She thought he was going to come before it was all the way down his shaft as his breathing was already fluctuating. Once his dick was encased in the rubber Ann put some Vaseline on her hand and began to stroke his dick from base to tip in a steady motion. Every now and then she would give a little squeeze but kept the same pace throughout whilst constantly having to remind him to keep quiet or she would have to stop. After about two or three minutes of her pumping his rubber clad penis Ann said it began to throb then he shot his load into the rubber. Ann told me how it stretched to accommodate a huge load of spunk and she knew that he obviously hadn't come in a while. Once he had calmed down Ann took the condom off carefully and tied the end in a knot to take her proof to Gayle and Martin.

The rest of her night remained uneventful and it wasn't until home time that she had one last adventure to make the most of not having worn any underwear. She was walking to the locker room down a long corridor when she saw the orderly from before coming her way pushing an empty wheelchair. She decided to give him the view he was after and squatted down with her legs wide apart whilst pretending to be doing her shoelace up. As he got close enough she noticed him slow down and out of the corner of her eye she could see him staring at her gawping pussy fully exposed to him. Once he had passed she stood up and went on to get her handbag and go home. When she got in she brought the milk in off the doorstep, kicked off her shoes and went into the lounge glad to know that she now had two days off work. There was a note on the kitchen table from Gayle so Ann sat down to read it. It went as follows:

Dear Ann,

As you are now off work for two days we have decided that you will no longer require your clothes. As of now you must remove what you have on and not put on anything other than your flip-flops unless Martin or I give you permission. The open-door rule still applies and we demand that you do as Martin and I say until Dan gets back from his work trip. You will also be required to give us both at least one orgasm per day or suffer the consequences. Unless you are late back the postman will be here shortly and you must let him see you naked before you go to bed. Lastly, Dan called to say he had got to the hotel OK and that he would call you later.

Love Gayle

P.S. Leave the condom full of spunk on the table. If you failed the test then we will be expecting our breakfast ready for us at 10a.m.

Ann looked at her watch and saw that there was still between 15 and 30 minutes before the postman arrived (he was very regular). She stripped off her uniform and put her dressing gown on as it was a little too cold to be naked this early. She pulled the curtains open and sat in the window waiting for the postman to arrive. To make it look accidental she had put the milk back on the step. 10 minutes later she saw the postman deliver to next door, a skinny bloke whom looked a bit of a dork. Once she could see his outline through the frosted glass front door she dropped her dressing gown and pulled the door open completely naked. The postman got a shock, then a double shock when he saw her nakedness. She pretended not to notice him at first as she bent down to pick up the milk then idly covered her tits when she 'saw' him. He had dropped our mail and was busy picking it up off the path whilst stealing glances at Ann who was very turned on by the whole thing. This was the second stranger to see her pussy in under two hours and it was giving her the thrill of her life. She said hello and put out her hands to receive our mail giving the mailman a good view of her tits, the poor sod didn't know where to look! Once the postman was gone Ann went off to bed to get some much needed sleep but set her alarm to go off at lunch time as today and tomorrow where her days off and she wanted to make the most of them. As usual she left the door ajar but due to the nip in the morning air she had to get under the duvet.

Ann awoke with a jump as our alarm clock beeped at her and she was so tired that she almost went back to sleep but her mind was filled with sexy thoughts and the potential fun today and tomorrow would bring. Being a Saturday both Martin and Gayle were off work and Ann expected to find them about the house. It was one of the hottest days of the year so far and the sun lit up our back garden like a Spanish beach in July. The house was empty as Ann wondered about the house, naked, in search of our friends but realised that they must have gone out as their car was gone. Ann made herself some food then thought about what she could do with herself until Martin and Gayle got back from wherever it was they had gone. She couldn't go out as she was banned from wearing any clothes and besides, the sun was far too tempting. So she decided to get her magazine and work on her tan, a tan that was now going to become 'all over', there was no way she was going to disobey the rules.

Ann tentatively stepped out onto the porch fully aware that any of the neighbours who peered over their fences from their upper storey windows would see her nakedness. She moved a lounger right into the centre of the lawn and, having smothered her whole body in lotion, lay down with her book. Ann then must have fallen asleep though as she became relaxed in the sun with not enough sleep under her belt. She was woken by Gayle who took a seat at the end of the lounger next to Ann's feet. It took Ann quite some time to become accustomed to the bright light and became quite self conscious of her nakedness whilst unable to see her surroundings. Gayle commented on how nice Ann looked on display in the sun, she also told Ann that when they had returned the old man from next door had ducked out of sight from behind the fence. Ann giggled to herself at the thought of our eighty year old neighbour ogling her naked body and having a heart attack as a result. Martin wasn't there and Ann asked about his whereabouts only to be told that he was stocking up on some booze for the party tonight. WHAT PARTY? Ann began to worry about what naughtiness they had in mind for her.

When Gayle and Ann went inside they only had a few minutes to wait before Martin came crashing through the front door with arm loads of shopping, most of which appeared to be booze of some description. Martin dumped his shopping in the hall and ordered Ann to get it ready for tonight.

'But what's happening tonight?'

'Well it has been a while since we had our friends over for cards so we decided to invite them over tonight. Some poker, some beer, some snacks and good company.'

'But what about me?'

Ann was unsure if she felt left out or unsure of what her role was to be in this so called party that was happening in her house without her permission. Having thought that in her mind she realised that she was in no position to complain. Gayle went on to tell Ann that her part would be simple, she would play as waitress and server for the night, keeping them in drinks and food all night. However, Ann was also given permission to put some clothes on, clothes chosen by Gayle. The dining table was cleared and little bowls of crisps and snacks were peppered about the front room with adjoining dining room set with three brand new decks of cards and a tray of betting chips. Ann was then taken upstairs to shower and Gayle chose what she was going to make her wear.

'I only want you wearing the clothes off the bed, no others are allowed Ann!'

Ann came out the shower and was replaced by Gayle who was dolling herself up for the nights festivities. Ann dried off and went into our bedroom to see what Gayle had left for her to wear. It wasn't very much, she could have put it all in her handbag. There was a thin, white, figure hugging T-shirt; Ann's shortest black skirt; hold-up black stockings; two black patent high heels and a little waist apron with two pockets (obviously bought especially for the situation by Gayle). Once dressed Ann looked herself over in the mirror to see how she looked. Her nipples could be seen in the correct light, her arse would be visible if she bent over and when she put the apron on found something in the pocket. Gayle had brought her a set of 'love eggs', a pair of small white balls connected by a thick cord that vibrate when they touched. Also in the pocket was a scribbled note saying that Martin would be checking that they were in place before the guests arrived. Ann lay back on the bed and decided to have a little pussy rub to get her juices flowing again, like they had been all day.

Remembering that the door was open she lay back at an angle so that if Martin or Gayle walked past they would get a perfect view of her pussy as she wanked. Ann lay back and opened her stocking clad legs then moved her hand down to her pussy lips. She was thinking what might happen to her during the evening unsure of whether she actually wanted anything to happen or not and what that might be. Her sexual thoughts made her pussy juices flow almost instantaneously and her fingers gently massaged her outer pussy lips as her imagination went further. She was in her own world as she gently began to insert the tip on one finger into her hole. She was very wet now and she gasped as her finger sank in faster than she was expecting, her juices lubricating her now swollen vagina. She kept that finger in deep and gently massaged the roof of her vagina with it whilst using her other hand to circle her clitoris with a gentle stroking motion, never actually touching it. Ann could feel that an orgasm was going to come easily tonight as her sensitive clit was aching for pressure but at the same time almost too sensitive to actually touch. Ann was loving her little self pleasuring session more than any she had had in a long time. Her outfit alone gave her a sexual energy, not to mention the love eggs and a mindful of sexy thoughts relating to tonight's activities. Ann had just slowed her pace to extend the pleasures she was feeling when she heard someone coming up the stairs. She opened her eyes waiting to see Martins frame come into view in her doorway. Martin peered into our bedroom and on seeing Ann with her legs spread wide and pussy juice glistening in the light decided to get a closer look. Ann was still using her finger deep in her pussy and as Martin approached she gasped once more as a thrill went up her spine.

'I think I'll have my daily orgasm from you now Ann!'

Martin confidently blurted out. Ann turned her head to one side and watched as he undressed in front of her and with his 8" dick already hard and horny pointing to the roof. Once naked he lay next to her on the bed but head-to-toe before ordering Ann to 69 with him and swallow his load. Ann knew that a tongue lashing would give her the orgasm(s) she needed and readily rolled on-top of him so that his hard on was just millimetres from her mouth. Martin immediately drove his tongue at her pussy and before she could gobble down his cock she had had an electrifying orgasm. She could feel juices tickle from her sex and she knew that another orgasm would be easily achievable if Martin kept up his tongue work. Ann then got back to the job in mind and took Martin's cock in her hand as it twitched and lurched in front of her. She then guided his cock into her mouth and slowly licked it all over making it nice and slick with her saliva before moving it further into her mouth and sucking hard. As she sucked she also swirled her mouth and tongue over the underside whilst not letting the pressure drop. His own tongue was now working less as his own orgasm began to creep up on him and his twitching cock sent him wonderful sensations. Whilst never having been a huge fan of giving blow-jobs Ann was enjoying this one as she could tell how much Martin was wanting to orgasm. She now had about half his dick in her mouth and she was also rubbing up and down at the base with two fingers and Ann felt another orgasm coming her way. Martin was trying his best to keep up his tongue work but he was finding it hard (no pun intended) to concentrate on Ann's sweet pussy as his orgasm got nearer; but is was enough to slowly get Ann closer to her second coming. After less than two minutes of this Martin managed to get Ann off for the second time but this time she remained focused on his dick as she tensed up for a moment before relaxing again. This tensing motion included her mouth that was now as tight as it could get while she bobbed up and down on his cock. Martin was very close and Ann sensed it so let go with her mouth and wrapped her whole hand around his dick and pumped away with long fast strokes. Although he wanted to come in her mouth he wasn't in any position to complain as his orgasm was on its way. As Martins spunk began to rise Ann slowed her hand movements and in doing so made his orgasm last a second or two longer whilst shooting a large string of spunk up into the air and onto Ann's cheek. Then another long strand that landed on her chin before releasing his remainder in an oozing flow over Ann's hand.

Ann rolled off exhausted and fumbled on the floor for her damp towel which she used to clean up her spunk splattered body then handed it to Martin who was panting with exhaustion, the light from the bedside table catching on his glistening chin, Ann's juices thickly deposited around his mouth. Once she had recovered Ann got up and straightened herself up and checked to see that there were no stray spunk drops on her anywhere. She was still slightly dazed from her orgasms and even a simple walk to the bathroom for a glass of water took an effort. Ann was now composed and went to see how Gayle was doing and went to knock on their bedroom door only to find it wide open with Gayle sat at the dressing table doing her make-up. Ann was ushered in and asked why her lipstick was smudged so Ann told her about the 69 and her double orgasm.

'Oh I could just go a double orgasm Ann, suck on my pussy will you!'

Ann was about to get down in front of her but stopped when Gayle asked how the love eggs felt with Ann telling her they were not in yet. Ann was ordered to go put them in before starting her tongue work on Gayle so she went back to our room where Martin was still recovering on the bed, his dick softening onto his thigh. Ann picked up the love eggs and went back into Gayle's room to show the love eggs being inserted. Ann put one foot onto the dresser giving Gayle a perfect view of her puffy, wet and gaping pussy as she gently eased them in one at a time. Once in, Ann pushed two fingers into her pussy to rearrange them and to make them more comfortable. Already her movements were making them vibrate gently inside her making wonderful sensations shoot up her spine.

Now that she was organised, Ann was ready to give her mistress a wonderful orgasm or two. Gayle had since finished her make-up so she got up and sat on the end of the bed with her legs wide open then lay her body back. Ann knelt down on a towel in front of her and wasted no time in giving her a good seeing to with her out of practice mouth. Ann remembered that the last time she had gone down on a woman was when they were at nursing college together years ago. Ann used two fingers to part Gayle's aroused pussy lips whilst darting her tongue randomly over he entrance. Gayle was getting wetter and wetter with every touch of Ann's tongue and her light groans were enough to alert Martin as to what was happening. They both looked over when a naked Martin wondered in and wolf-whistled at them before taking a seat at the dresser to watch the lezzie show in front of him. Ann soon forgot he was there as she buried her face into Gayle's crotch with a mission to get her off. Ann's tongue slowly began to delve into Gayle's hole, bit-by-bit, getting deeper every few moments; simultaneously Ann used her finger to gently massage just under Gayle's clit sending mild sensations through her sensitive bud. Gayle's loud panting got louder as her orgasm grew inside her, she also moved her legs up and over Ann's shoulders to allow Gayle better access to her depths. Ann was now well and truly wedged between Gayle's legs and knew from her reactions that she was close to her orgasm. Ann moved her tongue from between her lips to concentrate on the engorged clitoris in front of her whilst Gayle used her hands to clamp Ann's head into place. As Gayle started to come she started to leak a lot of juice from her pussy, more than Ann was expecting as it dribbled down her chin and onto the floor. Even with Gayle's legs working as ear muffs, Ann could hear her screams of ecstasy as well as the feeling of having her hair pulled with passion. Gayle then let go, slid her legs to the floor and went all limp as she panted like she'd just completed a marathon. Martin, who was stroking his dick, stopped for a moment to give a little clap before reminding them all that their guests were due in the next fifteen to twenty minutes. Ann left them to it and went to wash her face that was swimming in love juice, she couldn't believe how much liquid was expelled by her friend as she had her orgasm. Ann also smiled to herself having successfully completed her task of 'at least one orgasm each per day'.

About twenty minutes later the doorbell rang and Ann went to meet their guests for the evening. The first couple to arrive seemed shocked to see Ann working as a waitress as they new her through work, he was a doctor at the same hospital (albeit a different department). They were both older than us, only a short cry from forty. Both were attractive enough despite his obvious beer belly protruding slightly over his belt and that hint of grey like Richard Gere used to have. Ann had just finished preparing them their drinks when the second couple arrived and Martin and Gayle came down from their room. The second couple Ann didn't know but she played tennis with Gayle in the summer and swapped dinner parties from time to time. Ann was expecting lots of sexy fun during the night and was almost disappointed when nothing happened. The closest it got was when Martin dropped his drink and Ann struggled to bend down and clean it without showing the room her pussy. Ann was also sure that everyone was catching glimpses of her nipples through the thin fabric of her shirt. but with the lights turned down for atmosphere those who didn't know could only guess if she had on a bra or not.

At about 1 am Ann was ordered to phone for two taxis to take the others home which disappointed her as she was now desperate for something to happen after the build up Martin had given the night. As such she had an idea and the slut in her took over the next few minutes. She firstly ordered one cab to come right away and the second to come a few minutes later; then she filled a large jug of water from the kitchen and took it into the lounge to offer to the guests before they left. She knew none would accept her offer and she was right; so as she turned to leave she deliberately tripped on the rug. She did it enough to be safe but also enough to look genuine and lastly enough to spill half the jug down her front. This instantly made her thin T-shirt all but transparent and perfect for showing off her perfect tits to the guests. As she bent down to pick up the jug, all the time trying to make it look as if she was unaware of the show she was giving, she kept her back straight and bent her knees allowing them to part open and give Martin and the man she didn't know a great pussy view. Once she finished stumbling around she chatted to them all about her clumsiness shaking her tits for them to see, again pretending not to notice that she may as well have been topless. Eventually she went back to the kitchen (she was beginning to feel 'obvious') and waited for the first taxi to arrive with a wicked grin on her face and a wicked chill in her spine.

TJA
TJA
330 Followers