Night & Day

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TJA
TJA
326 Followers

When the first taxi arrived Ann went to the door and then called that the taxis were here, the taxi driver was in such a hurry he didn't even notice my wife's tits on display. The guests all came into the hallway and put their coats on but somebody noticed that there was only one cab there. Ann put the next phase into action and took a seat on the stairs and picked up the phone (on the hallway table at the bottom of the stairs) and said she would call and find out how long the second taxi would be. The older couple left and the others looked in Ann's direction as she pretended to call the taxi company. As she sat there, three or four steps up, she slowly let her legs fall open allowing them all to see her moist pussy. She remained casual and noticed the male guest getting a nudge from his wife for being caught looking but it all stopped when the second taxi hooted its horn. The second couple left and Martin, Gayle and Ann all started laughing at Ann's brazenness and slutty (but sexy) behaviour.

Ann was then ordered to strip down naked again but stopped after having removed her damp T-shirt as the phone rang. It was me! I told Ann that my business was over much faster than expected as the scenes on television had greatly exaggerated the devastation. One and a half days was all it took! Ann told me that she was looking forward to my return and that she had lots to tell me. INDEED SHE DID! My return signified an end to the sexy fun in the house at first but gradually we all began to feel more at home with each other. Then one night I casually asked Martin why I had never been invited to one of their card nights and we decided that we could play cards one night, just the four of us.

The night came and we all knew what we wanted to play. Strip Poker! Things would never be the same between us all after that!

TJA
TJA
326 Followers